• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
I need a ride to CH4. Somebody PLEASE help me out. I can provide a GPS and gas money ^_^
lol i remember your gps as being a ho! she said the wrong stuff and wouldnt stfu and was horrible at finding the signal. get mr.T in there and itll be useful maybe lol. im probably not going though.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Haha, yeah it has it's problems but it works. And come on go, what's stopping you? I'll drive your car if its because you don't want to drive all the way there lol.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I'll believe he got better at brawl, roflmao, he plays with good people all the time, with me, I can't really get to play much, and Baji quit anyways, which means it's playing Orion's falcon and MK >_<
:chuckle:
ill make it a point to come over and play you more though, i havent in a while...

does anyone else not live near rutgers, but semi close to essex county? im looking for more people to play for brawl//melee IRL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, who else but atomsk in our crew plays on wifi :dizzy:

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
I know this is mad random but BLUE, i want to know if there is any chance your SONIC and my FOX can go at it. Money Match or Not it doesnt matter to me. If this sounds cool with you hit me back and we can iron out the details.
Give a time and place if there is a place XD. im down. we can brawl.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Code:
[b]Sadaharu Inui[/b]
Mains: Marth, Snake, Pit, Dedede
Secondaries: Falco, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Link
Fix'd.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Haha, yeah it has it's problems but it works. And come on go, what's stopping you? I'll drive your car if its because you don't want to drive all the way there lol.
yeah. im gonna give my car to a person who doesnt main it. i still only secondary my pt cruiser, but ive never sd'd yet, i have been saved by my teammate before though lol. :p

Snakeee

Smash Master
Haven't you heard? I totally switched my main to your Pt Cruiser...but seriously you should go come on you know you want to :)

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Haven't you heard? I totally switched my main to your Pt Cruiser...but seriously you should go come on you know you want to :)
i do want to. but i also know that i dont want to spent 80 dollars plus food and gas expenses. plus im going to a small thing that day where im more likely to actually make money as oppose to this, where theres no chance in hell to make ****. if you want to pay for my share of the gas, enter me in all events, pay for a place to sleep, pay for gas returning, and drive all 6 or so hours, then i MIGHT go.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sadaharu Inui
Mains: Captain Falcon, Captain Falcon, Captain Falcon, Captain Falcon
Secondaries: Captain Falcon, Meta Captain Falcon, Captain Falcon, Captain Falcon, Captain Falcon

Fix'd

...lol Meta Captain Falcon.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
I agree with this ;)

Also Trevor if it's not too much trouble, put my main as no one since I don't really use Fox anymore and I have no idea who I main <__<
just admit it that u main meta now. its nothing to be too ashamed about. he is cheap, but there is honor in playing him (sorta) =P

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I should have gone to CH4, i'm sure people down there are having a good time this weekend.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Im sure you can find something to do with your free weekend and 65 dollars.
If not, sucks.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
. . . CONGRATZ TO WLA FOR HOLDING IT DOWN! While you guys were out touring Maryland, your boy Blue held it down at a local Tourney, placing 2nd!

Also, good choice on picking up BlackWaltz!

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
. . . CONGRATZ TO WLA FOR HOLDING IT DOWN! While you guys were out touring Maryland, your boy Blue held it down at a local Tourney, placing 2nd!

Also, good choice on picking up BlackWaltz!
lol it took me an hour to figure out what the hell WLA was before i realized i was in it lol. seriously though enemy controller was better.

bajisci

Smash Ace
lolz idk what u got from my post but i was referring to ur loli fetish ^_^

Top Bottom