• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ew, Archfiends are bad. They have a CHANCE of being immune to effects that aren't used . . . fail.

And Atomsk, you said "yea" but I provided multiple possibilities. "yea" to what? lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol recruit xzax XD

but like i wanna keep this going Woz if this becomes the new montage/THP then yea sure i shall turn to the darkside

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
who is zxax

You can have this crew regardless. Spammy and Scar have their own, after all.

But in the long run, you belong to me, my young apprentice.

BWA HA HA HA

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
what did happen to the founding fathers?

and chibo 2 of our top 4 could take out your entire crew XD

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Magic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yu Gay Hoe.

I've played both so I know. Had a killer fiend deck but that got stolen. Then I played magic and had a killer burn deck. Everyone stopped playing so I did.

Also Yu gi Oh would have been awesome if they didn't ban every card out there. what good is a deck if I can't use mirror force or raigieki?

Rorix Bladewing kicks Blue Eyes Blond hair nazis ***!!!!!!!

Magus420

Smash Master
My old Type 1 control deck from way back in the day kicked just about anything's ass.

Actually no. More like it camped f-tilts from shield and planked the ledge while they lose to very annoying shenanigans unable to play much of anything good, lmao.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ew, Archfiends are bad. They have a CHANCE of being immune to effects that aren't used . . . fail.

And Atomsk, you said "yea" but I provided multiple possibilities. "yea" to what? lol
Lolwut?

Set up Pandemonium and 2 Vilepawns and no archfiends can be attacked, period. Set up an infernalqueen and a terrorking and you win in 6 turns after playing checkmate.

Yeah, get at me.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Just got off the phone with Brandon, he's officially done with Brawl.

He's playing WoW Arena as an Alliance Rogue. I should roll an alt on his server, but I already have two 70s and it's annoying just trying to gear one.

Can't really blame him; competitive WoW > competitive Brawl actually.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Lolwut?

Set up Pandemonium and 2 Vilepawns and no archfiends can be attacked, period. Set up an infernalqueen and a terrorking and you win in 6 turns after playing checkmate.

Yeah, get at me.
I used to play profession YGO, as in traveled to competition. In NO format were archfiends ever high tier. Furthermore, there are WAY too many nukes in YGO, and you'll be very hard pressed to have a Pandemonium and 2 Vilepawns on the field all at the same time. More than that, most players wouldn't need to attack them to remove them.

Monarchs, Dark Armed Dragon, Six Samurai, Dark World, and Gladiator Beasts are all TOO good for blowing stuff up.

It does nothing against Demise OTK at all, and is way too slow to stop a Zombie rush.

It fails to machines, since Gadgets throw around 1 for 1s, and doesn't beat Chimeratech OTK.

It also dreadfully fails to chaos, and burn, especially chain strike, because it's too slow, and has no defenses against removal, special summoning, or burn.

Destiny Hero decks, and Perfect Circle decks are WAY too fast for it, as well as the new fiend and Lightsworn strats.

In otherwords, archfiends have always been LOW tier as far as I can remember in the YGO metagame. They pretty much suck. You're best off running an early game Mazera DeVille control strat, to hit the opponent with an early game -3, if you absolutely must use archfiends.

Plus, there's much easier ways to prevent your opponent from attacking, lol. If you're playing against good people that know the metagame, these methods won't last long either, unless you're dedicating multiple cards to them.

And a 6 turn win condition fails in that game.

Don't call me out in YGO son. I'll take you to school, and I'm retired.

Magic is better than YGO, but I never really got into it.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Magic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yu Gay Hoe.

I've played both so I know. Had a killer fiend deck but that got stolen. Then I played magic and had a killer burn deck. Everyone stopped playing so I did.

Also Yu gi Oh would have been awesome if they didn't ban every card out there. what good is a deck if I can't use mirror force or raigieki?

Rorix Bladewing kicks Blue Eyes Blond hair nazis ***!!!!!!!
Eh, it's because Konami makes broken cards to make money, and Upperdeck bans them to make competition. And Mirror Force isn't banned, it's limited to one, so you can use it :)

Why is Montage ending? Guess I missed something.
DM's soul was stolen by WoW.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I used to play profession YGO, as in traveled to competition. In NO format were archfiends ever high tier. Furthermore, there are WAY too many nukes in YGO, and you'll be very hard pressed to have a Pandemonium and 2 Vilepawns on the field all at the same time. More than that, most players wouldn't need to attack them to remove them.

Monarchs, Dark Armed Dragon, Six Samurai, Dark World, and Gladiator Beasts are all TOO good for blowing stuff up.

It does nothing against Demise OTK at all, and is way too slow to stop a Zombie rush.

It fails to machines, since Gadgets throw around 1 for 1s, and doesn't beat Chimeratech OTK.

It also dreadfully fails to chaos, and burn, especially chain strike, because it's too slow, and has no defenses against removal, special summoning, or burn.

Destiny Hero decks, and Perfect Circle decks are WAY too fast for it, as well as the new fiend and Lightsworn strats.

In otherwords, archfiends have always been LOW tier as far as I can remember in the YGO metagame. They pretty much suck. You're best off running an early game Mazera DeVille control strat, to hit the opponent with an early game -3, if you absolutely must use archfiends.

Plus, there's much easier ways to prevent your opponent from attacking, lol. If you're playing against good people that know the metagame, these methods won't last long either, unless you're dedicating multiple cards to them.

And a 6 turn win condition fails in that game.

Don't call me out in YGO son. I'll take you to school, and I'm retired.

Magic is better than YGO, but I never really got into it.
Lol, you act like I actually was serious.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
The crew's best players are bolded: Atomsk, Teh Spamerer, M2K, and Dave, lolol!!
yes, lolol indeed at the first 3 people on that list. theyre so bad! but seriously, i think im improving now that i play lucas every day at school and actually get a chance to play more often too.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
also, i just noticed that inui joined. does that mean he left his own crew? then whats the point of all of this? everyone leaving a crew just to join another lol. we might as well have just changed the name of montage to this and done nothing lol. or was it to change leaders :p

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The crew's best players are bolded: Atomsk, Teh Spamerer, M2K, and Dave, lolol!!
LOOOOOOOOOL

I haven't decided whether or not I'm in this crew yet :laugh:

My old Type 1 control deck from way back in the day kicked just about anything's ass.

Actually no. More like it camped f-tilts from shield and planked the ledge while they lose to very annoying shenanigans unable to play much of anything good, lmao.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Orion*

Smash Researcher
funny enough, i quit YGO for magic, and magic for brawl. :laugh:

and teh spammers is in the crew, no questions asked <3

edit: i love how cyans posts (trolls) **cough, cough** and nobody really cares XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I think i'm willing to admit Konata is hotter then Misao based on this photo

but still Misao is Hot XD

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
GB JesiahTEG (6:01:22 AM): the past 4 things u said besides LOL had XD in them
AtomskTooGood (6:01:37 AM): whats your point =D
GB JesiahTEG (6:01:43 AM): My point is..
GB JesiahTEG (6:01:55 AM): You're a ****ing spammer and you ruin AIM for all of us that want to use it for fun and not competition!
AtomskTooGood (6:02:00 AM): i like ending sentences with XD
AtomskTooGood (6:02:22 AM): it shows i'm never 100% serious with what i'm saying most of the time
GB JesiahTEG (6:02:31 AM): yeah but u camp with it
GB JesiahTEG (6:02:34 AM): u just wait for someone to say something
GB JesiahTEG (6:02:36 AM): and you just Xd
GB JesiahTEG (6:02:40 AM): its a broken tactic
GB JesiahTEG (6:02:46 AM): way to ruin AIM for casual chatters

Your crew ladder just doesn't know how to have fun on AIM...always gotta be about winning.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Your crew ladder just doesn't know how to have fun on AIM...always gotta be about winning.
i didn't know we had a crew ladder? what is there a 2nd floor to this crew? **** and our crew ladder beats people? AND HE CAMPS? Hey Kashif i don't think we need you anymore XD

Top Bottom