• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Give me it XD

edit - are you guys ever going to play me often at all besides the day OF tourneys? or are you just going to use my name for publicity
i'm gonna make it a point to go play you more often

fkacyan

Smash Hero
funny enough, i quit YGO for magic, and magic for brawl. :laugh:

and teh spammers is in the crew, no questions asked <3

edit: i love how cyans posts (trolls) **cough, cough** and nobody really cares XD
Well **** you lol.

It's not like there's much else to do on this thread atm, seeing as they haven't gone to any tourneys as a crew yet.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
3 things:

1. Don't let atomsk be a leader. On more than one occasion he has "spelt" his own name wrong. Seriously. I'd mutiny. Just let Inui do it. He's the only one with a big enough attention span to **** that he'll actually get stuff done.

2. Enemy Controller? It sounds like you dropped your pad in toxic waste. ****.

3. HEY YUGI, YOUR EXODIA CARDS ARE IN THE WAAATA. ****.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
im sure most of you wouldn't expect a sonic mainer here huh XD. thanks atomsk for the warm welcome XD
i expect at least one person who uses a strange main. we arent special otherwise, besides the fact that its yet again the most powerful crew.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ike prepares his friends to get no friends because he fights for his sympathy

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
I know, I'm already MMin you.

I'm just wondering if Dave has the balls to play Melee is all.
not melee, but i actually play brawl more than one day a week now. i think my skill has doubled. literally. ask the people i beat this weekend. theyll say i got much better.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dave definitely got waaaay better at brawl. Dave I'll mm cyan in melee on your behalf if you want :D I demand a cut of the winnings though.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Dave definitely got waaaay better at brawl. Dave I'll mm cyan in melee on your behalf if you want :D I demand a cut of the winnings though.
ok! u shall be using falcon and getting 5 falcon punches. i also want you to 3 stock him. easy stuff. we'll split it 90-10. do good and ill up it to 89-11. lol jk. id do that though. u money match and ill pay if you lose,. we split 60-40 in your favor.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
ok! u shall be using falcon and getting 5 falcon punches. i also want you to 3 stock him. easy stuff. we'll split it 90-10. do good and ill up it to 89-11. lol jk. id do that though. u money match and ill pay if you lose,. we split 60-40 in your favor.
I've actually been working on my falco. I have a falcon that can't really combo lol.

Snakeee

Smash Master
*Looks at crew member list....um isn't this Montage without Brandon and a couple different members? XD
I'm actually glad Inui isn't quitting even though I've had a couple arguments with him recently.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'll believe he got better at brawl, roflmao, he plays with good people all the time, with me, I can't really get to play much, and Baji quit anyways, which means it's playing Orion's falcon and MK >_<

And I'm not mming you in place of dave xD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
*looks At Crew Member List....um Isn't This Montage Without Brandon And A Couple Different Members? Xd
I'm Actually Glad Inui Isn't Quitting Even Though I've Had A Couple Arguments With Him Recently.
Abbbabbbabbba

Top Bottom