• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Don't quit, just don't enter stuff and talk about being good at matchups that don't matter :laugh:

*glares at Kai* ...

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Inui, Trevor, Dave and everyone else, I'm done going to Brawl stuff for good, well unless it's a national with Brawl and Melee. After spending the day with Melee people, like I wanna get more into the scene. I know it's late, but I enjoy the game and am never disappointed/sad/bored, even when getting ***** by M2K, Jman, Hax, Alukard, or Vanz.

Hopefully I made some friends in the crew and don't be afraid to hit me up on AIM every once in a while. Inui you can remove me from the crew or do whatever you want, up to you xD
See ya laaaatteeeerrrr!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I have room for ONE more in my car group to *Pound* 4. Whoever needs the ride has to meet 2 qualifications though. I have to know you and you can't have any problems with S.W.R and we're all good. PM meee.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I have room for ONE more in my car group to *Pound* 4. Whoever needs the ride has to meet 2 qualifications though. I have to know you and you can't have any problems with S.W.R and we're all good. PM meee.
Where would the person that wants the ride have to go to get picked up?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
cable does not wanna drive anywhere outside of this town so youd have to come here anti like i told you already

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Fools if I start hosting tournaments here in Passaic (no, not the same place as that one SWR event) would you guys actually come?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure this crew is dead anyways, unless people want to continue without the founder.

Atomsk's ability to be loyal is quite...poor. :(

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
It's because i'm not loyal because you turned down first place to team with me. I know this. I don't want to team with you anymore though I'm sorry I'd much rather try to team with someone else.

It still makes me lol with the large amount of other stuff i was there for you with that i'm not loyal. Oh well.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Atomsk and I would make a ridiculous team, just sayin'.

Inui and I would make a ridiculous team, just sayin'.

I still want to team with both of you at least once.

Top Bottom