• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
As far as I know, no. Nobody in the crew plays competitively. I do, though, and I'd MM you in Pokemon if you'd like. :D

Max Ketchum

We already discussed this in the ToS thread, I don't want to use MK against him. MK vs. basically every character with projectiles is boring as ****, and Wolf is no exception.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ok anyone who isn't DDD $3 is fine. And MK ditto $5 is ok aswell
WTF? $3 to any character who isn't DDD? I asked you for a Fox vs Wolf mm and you would only do a dollar. I realize we have other mm's but if you feel confident with Wolf why can't I get a $3 mm with that matchup? It'll make No Maps(worst tourny name) more interesting. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
Sonic vs Ness in low tier Grand Finals, we must make it happen.
I wish, I just cant beat PT(mainly shadow) with Ness. I'm probably going to bring out my Sonic during this tourney for certain matchups. Yes I have a sonic and its toooo good!(I hope)

Zucco

Smash Master
Ahh ok, well make it happen anyway :laugh:
I could really use some money so I've gotta do good in at least one event. Hopefully Sonic will help me in such matchups like a certain jiggs that will NOT BE NAMED. getting gimped with Ness is no gooooood.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I could really use some money so I've gotta do good in at least one event. Hopefully Sonic will help me in such matchups like a certain jiggs that will NOT BE NAMED. getting gimped with Ness is no gooooood.
Sonic will help with jiggs for sure. Not sure about PT though. This is obviously opinion but I'd say that sonic>charizard, sonic=ivysaur, and sonic=squirtle. Depends really, after my set with NL I'd say that Ivy is the most threatening for sonic since projectiles ruin everything for him. Most PT's there will prolly be trash or uneducated in the matchup and rely on the other 2 so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It's been a long time, though.
Doesn't matter. Doom>>Pokemon nerds.

I wish zucco or myself had a pic of that dude that looks like butthead(from the show B&B obviously) that we met. Reminded me of all the pokemon nerds I saw at a few regional events for Yugioh.

Zucco

Smash Master
Doesn't matter. Doom>>Pokemon nerds.

I wish zucco or myself had a pic of that dude that looks like butthead(from the show B&B obviously) that we met. Reminded me of all the pokemon nerds I saw at a few regional events for Yugioh.
Dont worry Kai. I had a feeling this would come in handy so I took a pic really quick before we left for subway.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Texas randoms are very easy to troll. They are aggressive, hostile, and stupid. The top players are lovable and brilliant, but the rest of Texas...disgusts me. I'll be straight up honest about how I feel.

Xyro and DugFinn are also incredibly awesome.

Max Ketchum

What? Who's Bleachigo? :confused:

Sir Inui! How would the legendary doubles mini-god Doom fare in such matters?!

Top Bottom