• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Everybody that has voted to ban metaknight I consider a weak player, and have lost some respect for them. FYI, smash64 Pikachu is more broken then brawl Metaknight.

Also I fully looked at both lists and saw about 2 Bowser mains that are pro ban, and about 8 Bowser mains that are anti ban.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
:o I only do 1$ MMs
I'd be Falcon vs Sonic.
Ehh, if time permits us then sure. I'm not too crazy about mm's for $1. Don't really see the point.

Everybody that has voted to ban metaknight I consider a weak player, and have lost some respect for them. FYI, smash64 Pikachu is more broken then brawl Metaknight.

Also I fully looked at both lists and saw about 2 Bowser mains that are pro ban, and about 8 Bowser mains that are anti ban.
If he does get banned, I'm pretty sure he'll return eventually.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

You have gained 41000 rep with Thiocyanide.
You are now Friendly with Thiocyanide.

WoW faction spoof go

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Going to the tourney the 15th instead.
I told Wes I'd come if he got a venue and ninjalink's going to be there.
I wanna see how his diddy vs my falcon goes.

Most likely I'll be 4/6 or 7/9 stocks in his favor.
:l Ill take Kai's advice and make it a 5$ MM vs NL

Ill be at the next monthly though Bawrl's great during semesters.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
See the problem is im super-ultra anti ban, but if everyone is going to use MK and he gets uber uberly whored like a lot worse then now then **** him.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Does it matter if MK is banned? T.O.'s can do what they want lol, most EC ones won't do such a stupid thing as to ban him.
I was thinking the same thing. The only time I can ever see the MK ban decision affecting tournies, on the EC at least, is if a national event was being thrown. Other than that, I don't see any of the hosts in the area banning him.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Which leads us all back to square one leaving us to believe that regions will do what they want.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We wont ban MK Kai. The only reason I would try it in NYC is to humor the idea and see what would happen.

For Apex 2 it wont be banned.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So then wont both of you be kicked out of the SBR and the ny/nj region will be seen as a joke?

(towards alex strife and inui)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
It's known that the SBR are Idiots

SO THEY ARE THE JOKE FOR EVEN TRYING TO BAN META KNIGHT

GGs SBR

Anti - 2

SBR - 0

And NY/NJ would be seen as the "Original" region shon.

Top Bottom