• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
You already have an awesome cute gamer chick that likes anime. No fair! ;_;

I'm always myself. I'm usually not nervous. I can't deny reality, though. I'm the fat kid and she's like a goddess... >_>;

lets talk about this via aim maybe it wont get too much attention if we talk one on one

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dayum, this is like when my dad told me to have courage to ask out the girl. I was all pumped all day. Finally talked to the girl, but then I ended up peeing my pants. I miss being 10.

Inui, you got this.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
dude all i can say is just dont set urself up for anything. Just be yourself and do not get nervous. Im not good with women but i know that being myself helped a lolt
mhm :D indeed. First encounter was hilarious though, gotta say.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
inui likes some1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go ahead with that sir......being fat is NOT a legitimate excuse....im fatter than you and ive been with quite a good amount of chicks in my time.....so spit some game and make her laugh......and not by telling jokes...by tickling the cootch ;-)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I've had six girlfriends and two boyfriends. I know how to start a relationship.

DugFinn is just...different. She's like...way above everyone. I feel like a mere insect aiming for a goddess... >_>;

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When I said hi to her at Otakon and she said hi back I had to cover up the almost instant boner her smile gave me, you're gonna have to act fast!

Oh, and where a cup for those times you just can't fight the urge.
I know what you mean. She's such a gorgeous person. And I don't just mean her looks. Her smile, her demeanor, her sense of humor... Just wow... >_>;

I probably sound pathetic. Oh well. I'm a very obsessive and loyal person, haha. I get devoted to stuff.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Maybe debate her and talk about your godliness in doubles that's usually how you start convo with most ppl.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Yeah, I bet her real name is like 13 letters long since she's like Indian. I went to the 7/11 the other day and this Indian guy had a name tag that said Adam, that dude knows **** well his name ain't Adam cause when I said it he just looked confused, his real name probably would have gone all the way across his chest.

Top Bottom