• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I bet her real name is like 13 letters long since she's like Indian. I went to the 7/11 the other day and this Indian guy had a name tag that said Adam, that dude knows **** well his name ain't Adam cause when I said it he just looked confused, his real name probably would have gone all the way across his chest.
She's actually Mexican, haha.

Her name is also short.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I mean...I can help, but what do you need to learn other than Nair and downsmash? LOL jking but seriously...nair is <3
Lol I was thinking of asking you for help the next time I see you, but bob only knows when that is @.@

I once tried to win a match with just down smash only, it was so amazing xD
Nair is <3 though

Eazy23

Smash Lord
levitibus is EE???

Glad to hear you have a crush Lucas. But you have to approach the situation as a man. Letting a girl know they make you feel weak and vunerable only works on a certain type of chick. She should be interested in you for you...not because she makes you feel like an insect. Gotta protect urself first before you go in for the kill.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui and Atomsk!

Random sup.
COME PLAY MELEE WITH ME.

levitibus is EE???

Glad to hear you have a crush Lucas. But you have to approach the situation as a man. Letting a girl know they make you feel weak and vunerable only works on a certain type of chick. She should be interested in you for you...not because she makes you feel like an insect. Gotta protect urself first before you go in for the kill.
Haha. Don't get me wrong. I'm still confident. I just feel like she's better than everyone else in existance, and thus superior to myself. I don't intend on winning her by being weak. I'm going to win her heart by being myself, and thus awesome.

Top Bottom