• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I told Tyrant I'm going to beat him in tourny in MK dittos if I face him, but then he said he'd go Snake, and I know his Snake is good. Sigh. :(

I'm doomed to lose to Snake. I beat Sethlon in winners and then lost to two players that had 50% of his skill or less because one mained Snake and I played the mediocre ROB after getting depressed and bored.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
All credit for the meatriding picture goes to me, by the way. I took that of JCaesar on his pig after CH4.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Anyway unrelated to smash...

Inui/Atosmk/Dave when or rather what time do you guys all plan on being at Otakon? Just curious :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Breakups can be tough, Lucas, I know. :( You'll get over it in time. You'll find another life partner, I'm sure.

soul ark

Smash Ace
So ummmmmm bump?!?!?!? I dont really care im just glad smashboards doesn't look like **** on my iphone....

Also can someone help me out im stuck in a rut with my fox

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Explain this please.
Do yourself a favor and take back that comment. You don't want him to explain it or see the movie. Previews made Bruno look funny, movie was dumb.

Vexer, despite my "I don't want members joining EC" attitude, I was much in favor of you joining. A good idea imo. Cool people are always a plus.

Top Bottom