• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Trevor, sorry I couldn't find your hat when we left the hotel this morn =(

I hope you guys had fun though.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
KeyKun (9:08:04 PM): I have your hat, I'm willing to make an exchange, the hat for the trophy

That's cool once again EE stole something of mine XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Cool people>>>>>>>>>>>>>brawl skill. Vex, you're really good but don't think I wanted you in bc of brawl skill. Just want that to be clear.
We are aware of this.

And we are aware of my feelings on the matter.

It almost seemed like you were trying to defend yourself or something...as if you didn't want to associate with my reasoning...haha...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It almost seemed like you were trying to defend yourself or something...as if you didn't want to associate with my reasoning...haha...
In case, down the road, we have to hear some lame excuse from ANY member about not feeling like part of a crew, I don't want people to view my crew acceptance in the same way you make yours seem.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
In case, down the road, we have to hear some lame excuse from ANY member about not feeling like part of a crew, I don't want people to view my crew acceptance in the same way you make yours seem.
Its k, I already feel like I belong and should have been here awhile ago :ohwell:

To everybody in EC, you all owe me one hug while I'm in a panda hoodie, not joking.

:083:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
. . .

good job

. . .

If you're trying to point out that we're evil for stealing Vex from ToS or something along those lines, you should probably rethink your silly assumption.

Vex left ToS a long time ago from what I gather, and he came to us before we came to him.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

If you're trying to point out that we're evil for stealing Vex from ToS or something along those lines, you should probably rethink your silly assumption.

Vex left ToS a long time ago from what I gather, and he came to us before we came to him.
lmao @ you trying to read too deeply into two words. I really could care less about Vex being in TOS or not. That's his own business.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you look at it from my perspective, there is literally nothing else I could logically assume about those two words. If that's not what you meant, then what did you mean?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
If you look at it from my perspective, there is literally nothing else I could logically assume about those two words. If that's not what you meant, then what did you mean?
. . .

is that a serious question? When someone normally says "Good job" to you, what does it mean? I was merely choosing brief way of expressing my 'approval' of Vex being in this crew. I was in no way making any sort of outlandish accusations, or even relating it to anything to do with TOS.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
. . .

is that a serious question? When someone normally says "Good job" to you, what does it mean? I was merely choosing brief way of expressing my 'approval' of Vex being in this crew. I was in no way making any sort of outlandish accusations, or even relating it to anything to do with TOS.
Um... Then you should have just said "Good job" instead of making it in all lower case letters and putting ". . ." above and below it.

Top Bottom