• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui's avy + sig is hot...

I'm definitely too hot for you. You're not scientific enough for a genius like me.

MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH

I'm doing an epic tristate trip sometime this August before gameunicon so hell yeah :D.
I'll get teh_spamerer and Magus over if you come. We can play hot sexy fun skillful doubles. :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Anyone in EC have a spare GC controller that they are willing to give to me. Not sell, give. It would be greatly appreciated. I normal controller(color doesnt matter), none of the ripoff controllers by other brands.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This thread needs less MONTHES BEHIND Phoenix Wirght action.

Once I have a job I'll be making a comeback with gusto. You should ask Orion about my bizarre new powershielding skill.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I beat spam in one match because of tripping :D

thank you sakurai for leveling the playing field and allowing me to best someone way better than me. foolish kashif, how dare you dash?

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I've got some side bets lined up that guys will be top 3 in teams, I'm that confident in you guys :]

Who's M2K teaming with though? Fiction?
Yeah, he's with Fiction.

Who is betting against us taking top three? That's...********.
Good ol' MD/VA peeps =D
LMAO

I love how they don't like me, so I'm bad, but I'm actually better than literally all of them in doubles (most of them by a LOT) besides ChuDat.

You're going to win a lot of money off of those fools.
GENESIS
1. not inui/atomsk
2. not inui/atomsk
3. not inui/atomsk
5. inui/atomsk

LMAO!!!!!!!!! this made me laugh pretty hard hahahahah
and inui dont respond...everytime you talk you make yourself look worse.....its all for the best

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I beat spam in one match because of tripping :D

thank you sakurai for leveling the playing field and allowing me to best someone way better than me. foolish kashif, how dare you dash?
No, you beat me in at least two matches from tripping. Don't forget about the Peach match on Yoshi's Island. Almost equally gay was you grabbing my Bowsuh, dthrowing me, me doing getup dsmash and getting grabbed through it, you dthrew me again, me doing getup up b and getting grabbed through it, you dthrew me again, I finally get out of situation somehow, hit you off the stage and go for free edgeguard, trip, then like 5 seconds later you're back on the stage and you shieldstab me with 90% of my shield with a slightly charged fsmash. I also beat Emblem Lord in two tournament matches from tripping(one set was 2-1, other set was 3-2, I have such great luck :laugh:). When I fought Orion in pools at CoT4 he lost his entire stock from tripping at 0. I tripped and took a 50 damage combo from Snakeee in my final match of the set and tripped on my next stock into a kill move and both times I would have hit him if I didn't trip.

Summary? Brawl is the best game ever

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui and Atomsk, you guys still did great in doubles. Just try to stay in winners longer so you don't have to face the team that got first which destroyed your chances. Also you guys haven't teamed for a while in NJ so I believe you two weren't able to warm up to each other till mid way in losers.

Good stuff again nonetheless.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui I backed your *** up so much in the Genesis thread lol, Atomsk too, I earned my honorary spot XD

I wish you guys didn't sandbag in pools though .__.
We didn't sandbag. It was a Snake and Game and Watch team that beat us. I got *****. We still got 1st seed.

GENESIS
1. not inui/atomsk
2. not inui/atomsk
3. not inui/atomsk
5. inui/atomsk

LMAO!!!!!!!!! this made me laugh pretty hard hahahahah
and inui dont respond...everytime you talk you make yourself look worse.....its all for the best

Braindead moron...

Atomsk completely screwed us by getting us put into losers first round. He played well after that, but it doomed us to 5th place after Mew2King and Fiction were put into losers in another upset. The winner of our set was going to get 1st. We all knew it. It just so happened that Mew2King ***** us.

Inui and Atomsk, you guys still did great in doubles. Just try to stay in winners longer so you don't have to face the team that got first which destroyed your chances. Also you guys haven't teamed for a while in NJ so I believe you two weren't able to warm up to each other till mid way in losers.

Good stuff again nonetheless.
Thanks, but it was just Atomsk being horrible one set. He played super good after that, but it didn't matter because a roadblock was set up in the 5th place spot thanks to Mew2King and Fiction messing up as well.

ya you guys did pretty good. IMO 5th is not bad at all.
It's...not good for my standards.

Top Bottom