• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of the Year, Beginning of the New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
good **** to my n!gga tutu for going FOX in midtiers! 3rd place tutu good

edit: i wasnt here to take out mikey again in this tourney:/ maybe next time. and oh yea me nd him have a semi-hate towards each other/rivarly because i supposedly "trash talked him on the boards" ya i dnt even care lolz

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
More like you come off as a disrespectful kinda guy in general... lolz

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Funny how you're like "ahaha I'm gonna talk **** about some guy and I don't even care" then you turn around and flip out the moment anyone has anything bad to say about you. It doesn't actually matter to me whether I tell you in text or in person that you're being a ****, because that doesn't change the fact that you're being a ****.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Funny how you're like "ahaha I'm gonna talk **** about some guy and I don't even care" then you turn around and flip out the moment anyone has anything bad to say about you. It doesn't actually matter to me whether I tell you in text or in person that you're being a ****, because that doesn't change the fact that you're being a ****.
QFT

And i think the first time we laddered you got pissed because I beat you using Japes as my CP

Rizk18

Smash Lord
bs cuz u never beat me on ladder before and u know it,dont give me that bullsh*t, if u remember picking japes,then u should know who u used, and who i used,if not ur theory is false and invalid.kthnxbai

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I know i was Kirby but you probably used fox(or maybe MK on that map I know you started with fox) because I was expecting Pika (your main on AIB) then you raged about me picking Japes and challenged me to a MM at our next tourney

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but even a "free country" has laws, and these forums have rules. I'm sorry I somehow managed to bring a random meaningless conflict about WiFi in here. Please don't continue to drag this thread any further off topic. Doing so will result in infractions.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
hmm...fine
edit: wtf will result in infractions,but i didnt give me the f*cking warning before u gave me it,why u gotta hate on me cuz ur a f*ckin f.ag? haters gon hate

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (4 members and 3 guests)

lol

Also, are these results going to be uploaded to AiB?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
hmm...fine
edit: wtf will result in infractions,but i didnt give me the f*cking warning before u gave me it,why u gotta hate on me cuz ur a f*ckin f.ag? haters gon hate
Actually, I reversed the earlier infraction, but if you want to throw that away by censor dodging, go right ahead.

hatin on what? ankoku is trash compared to me,drdn is trash compared to me,omniswell is a wario nd iz rapez wario with fox,just wait till the next tourney so i can shut everyone up
Your priorities are so off. Hopefully this isn't so bad in person, but so far you've attacked someone in a results thread for a tournament you didn't even go to for no real reason, retaliated to others by threatening physical violence, and continued to feel the need to "defend" yourself by talking about how good you are compared to bad players. I don't care how good you might be or what skills you might prove in the game of Brawl, because it does nothing to change the appearance that, frankly, you're trash as a person.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Actually, I reversed the earlier infraction, but if you want to throw that away by censor dodging, go right ahead.

Your priorities are so off. Hopefully this isn't so bad in person, but so far you've attacked someone in a results thread for a tournament you didn't even go to for no real reason, retaliated to others by threatening physical violence, and continued to feel the need to "defend" yourself by talking about how good you are compared to bad players. I don't care how good you might be or what skills you might prove in the game of Brawl, because it does nothing to change the appearance that, frankly, you're trash as a person.
lolz ,im trash right. i guess u being here for about 4 years and posting over 14000 posts makes u what kind of loser? dork,nerd,white trash,good for nothin,cant get girls so he spends most of his day on a forum for a game. doesnt talk trash in the persons face because bascially ur a little white nerd that hides behind the computer screen. yeh good one,i dont care if i dont got manners,i got skills in other sh*t besides brawl,i start linebacker in football,forward in basketball,and im division 1 in wrestling with my 189 weight class. you're just pretty much to sum it up,not worth anyones time cuz ur obviously white trash. drdn i told u about the tourny scene *******,ive went to 4 in a very small amount of time,just admit u suck

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
lqtm...

@Riz he doesn't have to give you a warning for an infraction if the rule being broken is severe. Your making yourself look like a kid saying "0mg f@gz0r I=- B3@t u as$ if u dun thank I right". Kinda childish imo.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm glad you have so many things you can try to validate your existence with, but I'm not white. I also have no problems with confronting you about this in person.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I'm glad you have so many things you can try to validate your existence with, but I'm not white. I also have no problems with confronting you about this in person.
i hope u do the next time i see u tourney just so i can beat the living **** outta u,i dont care if ur a n**ger or any other f**ing race. ur gona get ur *** kicked if u talk crap to me irl, just waitt bro just waitt

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hatin on what? ankoku is trash compared to me,drdn is trash compared to me,omniswell is a wario nd iz rapez wario with fox,just wait till the next tourney so i can shut everyone up
Son, i love how the best thing you can say to me is that i'm bad or that the only reason you could beat me is because i do not know the fox matchup. it's embarrassing, I haven't played this game in a year came to a tourney took home money and placed top 5(pretty bad seeing how i always got top 4). I have never seen you place ever in my history of smash tournaments. would you like me to give you a decent insult so you don't keep looking like a fool?

you keep talking about fighting people, you do realize that if i fought you it would be a hate crime? There is a very racist word to describe you, i'll give you a hint its the reason why the world hates you. Not only do you give your race and yourself a bad name you look like a fool doing so. So here is your chance to man up and not embarrass yourself.

If you honestly want to play the "loser card" on people then i really dont know what to say about you. Ankoku is an A student and has excelled in school as far as i know. I myself was an all state all county all league Hockey goalie as well as being an A-B student, I've had a steady GF for 4 years now and i'm almost done with college. whenever i read a post of yours i realize that my first grade class uses better English than you. You fit your stereotype way to perfectly. what are you going to do next, join a gang or become a comedian?

also expecting incoming insults and something about him and his crew kicking my ***.

edit: have to add in that i teach a first grade class.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I plan to hit up an OH tournament as soon as I turn 18 so I can hit the club after LOL

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is embarrassing beyond belief.

All I will say on the matter is this:

Rizk, you should be a bit more respectful towards your fellow Michigan Smashers. It is people like Ankoku who have made the scene what is it today. Talking to them like that is just wrong when they haven't started anything with you. The fact of the matter is:

You are disrespectful to many of MI's Smashers and its unacceptable. Ankoku simply called you out on your actions and he is 100% right. Using racist terms, threatening people with barbaric acts of physical violence are childish.

I hate seeing conflict like this but I easily help deter this by banning you from entering any of my tournaments..which means you wont have ANY opportunity of entering offline events because the only tournaments you have made it to are MINE. So continue to act that way and you will never get your chance to show whether you can make it on the Power Rankings.

There problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom