• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of the Year, Beginning of the New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
How you gonna call Illmatic a dumb name? Best hip-hop album of all time.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
omfg so much siggable content in this thread

get him all of smashboards!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I like how you guys were all mad cause he was saying stuff about beating you guys up and then he got made to stop with threats of infractions.

Then you guys keep trolling him...

I hope he really does beat you guys up in real life now :awesome:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You can be certain that I will give infractions where infractions are due, but I'm not about to encourage provoking Rizk into posting himself into a temp-ban. Lay off.
I meant what I said, Rizk was in the wrong in the beginning, but you guys are being no better of people at this point. Kind of sad, but I'll probably have to close this thread if it keeps up.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Do you have something against him? I don't agree with his behavior but it's not like he's been repeatedly posting insults unprovoked at this point.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
With my last comment I didn't say we werent wrong but I want to make sure hes included in what you are saying becase in the past few posts hes censor dodged and told everyone to suck his **** (Im for equality if Im being punished for doing stuff thats mroe tame then him I WANT him to be punished as well)

personally though he likes to talk trash and when he was saying how he was better then me I didnt say anything becase he did beat me the last 2 times we faced and now that we faced again and i Beat him Im going to point it out maybe his ego will shrink a little, even if it doesnt if I get in his head by whatever tourney I finally see him at I want him to make mistakes in our match then I can laugh in his face

Also I hate people who dont give respect where its deserved

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I like how you guys were all mad cause he was saying stuff about beating you guys up and then he got made to stop with threats of infractions.

Then you guys keep trolling him...

I hope he really does beat you guys up in real life now :awesome:
stfu kain u *******, i was nice at first but this jawa didnt shut up

_Kain_

Smash Champion
im untrollable dawg :awesome: get at me

only in the tier list thread thats my kryptonite

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Alright, as hilarious as it is watching Omniswell troll, I don't think I'm supposed to be allowing that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom