• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of the Year, Beginning of the New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Son, i love how the best thing you can say to me is that i'm bad or that the only reason you could beat me is because i do not know the fox matchup. it's embarrassing, I haven't played this game in a year came to a tourney took home money and placed top 5(pretty bad seeing how i always got top 4). I have never seen you place ever in my history of smash tournaments. would you like me to give you a decent insult so you don't keep looking like a fool?

you keep talking about fighting people, you do realize that if i fought you it would be a hate crime? There is a very racist word to describe you, i'll give you a hint its the reason why the world hates you. Not only do you give your race and yourself a bad name you look like a fool doing so. So here is your chance to man up and not embarrass yourself.

If you honestly want to play the "loser card" on people then i really dont know what to say about you. Ankoku is an A student and has excelled in school as far as i know. I myself was an all state all county all league Hockey goalie as well as being an A-B student, I've had a steady GF for 4 years now and i'm almost done with college. whenever i read a post of yours i realize that my first grade class uses better English than you. You fit your stereotype way to perfectly. what are you going to do next, join a gang or become a comedian?

also expecting incoming insults and something about him and his crew kicking my ***.

edit: have to add in that i teach a first grade class.
LOL, what a **** on, are u trying to call me a terroist? lol go ahead the whole world already knows we arabs are considered "terrorists" i guess since iran people crashed planes into the twin towers, that makes everyone a terrorist? wtf does fighting have ANYTHING to do with being a freaking terroirist, plus im not in school so why should i want to spell correctly??

Doom:If I ever visit this region, Riz, MM me for $300?
its Rizk not Riz, can u not read?? and no 300 wont do, $750 mm

This is embarrassing beyond belief.

All I will say on the matter is this:

Rizk, you should be a bit more respectful towards your fellow Michigan Smashers. It is people like Ankoku who have made the scene what is it today. Talking to them like that is just wrong when they haven't started anything with you. The fact of the matter is:

You are disrespectful to many of MI's Smashers and its unacceptable. Ankoku simply called you out on your actions and he is 100% right. Using racist terms, threatening people with barbaric acts of physical violence are childish.

I hate seeing conflict like this but I easily help deter this by banning you from entering any of my tournaments..which means you wont have ANY opportunity of entering offline events because the only tournaments you have made it to are MINE. So continue to act that way and you will never get your chance to show whether you can make it on the Power Rankings.

There problem solved.

so what ur saying is, im officialy banned from your tournies? and no ur tourney wasnt the first i attended, PHENOIXRISES was the first. im cool with u tech but i still need the answer because it wasnt clear if i am or am not banned

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
750...? OH PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE

No, I can't read. I also can't play Smash. I'm really bad, so you shouldn't have a problem taking $750 from me.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Rizk, I think you're a pretty cool person from when I've talked to you in person at the Gameyard tournaments and on Skype.

But you need to respect your fellow MI smashers, who help each other improve, including you when you come to a tournament. We're the reason you get better. The same can be said to you for our improvement. Settle your differences privately. There wasn't any need to discuss your "semi-hate" relationship with Mikey on a public thread or making false assumptions about peoples' skills/lives to defend yourself when people reacted negatively. Give respect and you'll get it back. The same can be said for hate and disrespect.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk, I think you're a pretty cool person from when I've talked to you in person at the Gameyard tournaments and on Skype.

But you need to respect your fellow MI smashers, who help each other improve, including you when you come to a tournament. We're the reason you get better. The same can be said to you for our improvement. Settle your differences privately. There wasn't any need to discuss your "semi-hate" relationship with Mikey on a public thread or making false assumptions about peoples' skills/lives to defend yourself when people reacted negatively. Give respect and you'll get it back. The same can be said for hate and disrespect.
You're completley right.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol did i call you a terrorist? putting words in my mouth is cute ;).

i'm just saying i'm not the guy saying "ima fight u cause i tuff n **** *****" if you want to look like a fool on your own time do it. and if you're going to try to piss someone off at least do it intelligently. that way no one can call you a *******, and you would be actually be making legit points and becoming a successful troll.

i'm also very surprised you haven't been banned for sensor dodging yet.

cheers

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I find it odd, personally, that just because I was offended once by something you said about me means that there's a 'semi-hate' relationship or a rivalry. I don't hate anyone, period. I may or may not like someone, but I can never hate. I was actually wondering what the heck I did to you to make you go and both openly flame me and disrespect me, when I never did a thing to you aside from wonder why you did that after the fact.

I don't know how I got involved in this explosion, but for whatever part I played in this, I'm sorry. If I got you to somehow hate me, then I'm sorry for that, too. This is the last I'm going to even address this on the public boards, however, especially since I had hoped that it would never come up in the first place and all was well.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I find it odd, personally, that just because I was offended once by something you said about me means that there's a 'semi-hate' relationship or a rivalry. I don't hate anyone, period. I may or may not like someone, but I can never hate. I was actually wondering what the heck I did to you to make you go and both openly flame me and disrespect me, when I never did a thing to you aside from wonder why you did that after the fact.

I don't know how I got involved in this explosion, but for whatever part I played in this, I'm sorry. If I got you to somehow hate me, then I'm sorry for that, too. This is the last I'm going to even address this on the public boards, however, especially since I had hoped that it would never come up in the first place and all was well.
same here. i dont hate you mike.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
omfg the salt on this thread

good **** mikey

and rizk shut the **** up you're everything sucks ***.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL, what a **** on, are u trying to call me a terroist? lol go ahead the whole world already knows we arabs are considered "terrorists" i guess since iran people crashed planes into the twin towers, that makes everyone a terrorist? wtf does fighting have ANYTHING to do with being a freaking terroirist, plus im not in school so why should i want to spell correctly?

so what ur saying is, im officialy banned from your tournies? and no ur tourney wasnt the first i attended, PHENOIXRISES was the first. im cool with u tech but i still need the answer because it wasnt clear if i am or am not banned
No, I'm not saying you're banned now. I'm saying if you cause any problems/display physical acts of aggression towards the other Smashers THEN I will ban you. We're still cool but I just don't want any drama at my tournaments is all.

Basically I'm saying don't do anything that's going to put me a situation where I have to ban you.

And be more respectful towards your Michigan players.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah guys, don't ban my boy Rizk from any tournaments, he's about to pay my first class ticket to Michigan! :awesome:

Please be serious about a $1500 MM. I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
omfg the salt on this thread

good **** mikey

and rizk shut the **** up you're everything sucks ***.
f*ck you scrub who the hell are u? why u lurkin michigan threads? fu*k off b*tch.

and no doom i wasnt serious,gullible much?

tech i know gameyard are the only tournies i attend because of ride problems,but you said that theres still 2 tournies this season, please make one of them in gameyard so i can attend. its the only way i can go to a tourney right now

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
f*ck you scrub who the hell are u? why u lurkin michigan threads? fu*k off b*tch.

and no doom i wasnt serious,gullible much?

tech i know gameyard are the only tournies i attend because of ride problems,but you said that theres still 2 tournies this season, please make one of them in gameyard so i can attend. its the only way i can go to a tourney right now

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Hello I am Illmatic, a Peach main from Houston Texas.
I lurked this tournament results thread because I wanted to see Mikey Lenetia's results.

Who the **** are you?

$300 MM at Whobo 3?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol at mods not doing their job and not banning this child.

****ing noj gets banned for saying hi and this ****** doesnt get ****? gg smashoards

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I got a warning for my last message about Rizks mental age but he seems to be trying to fight and insult every person who doesnt say hes cool...

Mods i want to know what action you are taking to stop his constant baggering of everyone here

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You can be certain that I will give infractions where infractions are due, but I'm not about to encourage provoking Rizk into posting himself into a temp-ban. Lay off.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Kid, you can be certain that I will give infractions where infractions are due, but I'm not about to encourage provoking Rizk into posting himself into a temp-ban. Lay off.
well said ankoku, i have new respect for you, and i was going to drop it until that ilumtaic kid came and and starting trash talking

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
You were going to stop... you fought with like 3 people got infracted and then fought with the Mod that gave you the infraction(was nice enough to turn it around for you) then you faught with like 3 people after you seem to like to just spew hate and cause drama

Rizk18

Smash Lord
You were going to stop... you fought with like 3 people got infracted and then fought with the Mod that gave you the infraction(was nice enough to turn it around for you) then you faught with like 3 people after you seem to like to just spew hate and cause drama
i planned on stopping,but after that illum guy said that stuff, thats when i started again,but now im dropping it so dont bother bringing it up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom