• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of the Year, Beginning of the New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
TO's: Tutu & Roller

Brawl Mid-Tiers (15 Entrants)

1: Mikey :peach:
2: Sparta Kick :wolf:
3: Tutu :sheik: :fox:
4: The Mann :luigi2:
5: Sumer
5: Ori
7: PZO
7: Tech_Chase
9: gifts
9: Oblivion
9: Boxxy
9: Lain
13: Roller
13: notratha*******
13: JTSM

Brawl Doubles (8 Teams)

1: We B Free (Lain & Boxxy) ($96.00)
2: Manly Mudkip (Sumer & The Mann) ($48.00)
3: Omniswell & Mikey L ($16.00)
4: SK's Rejects (Roller & Oblivion)
5: THIS IS WIFI!!!!! (Tech_Chase & Sparta Kick)
5: Fire and Ice (Zyth &Ron)
7: PZOR & Ori_bro
7: Gifts & Scala (Gifts & Scala)

Brawl Singles (24 Entrants)

1: Lain ($144.00) :popo::metaknight::marth:
2: Boxxy ($72.00) :metaknight::popo:
3: Sparta Kick ($24.00) :snake::metaknight:
4: Mikey :peach:
5: Omnisuperswell! :wario::zerosuitsamus:
5: Sumer :metaknight::wolf::wario::marth:
7: The Mann :metaknight::snake:
7: MR.C :snake::metaknight: (Hot_ArmS)
9: Scala :gw::yoshi:
9: Gio the **** master :metaknight:
9: Roller :pikachu2::popo:
9: Bowyer :metaknight:
13: Oblivion :snake::marth:
13: Ori :popo::marth::dedede::metaknight:
13: BladeYKM :marth::kirby:
13: Zyth :metaknight::olimar::gw:
17: PZO
17: Tutu
17: JTSM
17: gifts
17: Ron
17: Dwily
17: Tech_Chase
17: NEO

Melee Singles (8 Entrants)

1: Mikey ($28.00)
2: Lain ($12.00)
3: BigJ
4: 1der
5: The Mann
5: Omnisuperswell!
7: Ori
7: Boxxy

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, everybody is picking up pocket MKs now. We're starting to look a little more like a normal state! =D

Until everyone who is working on a pocket ICs finally starts using them.
Yeah, I see you all practicing!

But seriously. If we get more ICs I will not be a happy camper.

fZk

Smash Lord
Kind of mad I couldn't make it, I think I could have placed really well. I'll get you all next time.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Fun tourney, and good stuff everyone. :3 I actually only used Wolf, MK, Wario, and Marth. lol I might have used Snake once in pools, but I forget. o.e

And sorry for not being able to drive you fzk. x.x I wouldn't have minded if you were able to leave on Friday night.

Also, you should probably note that MR.C was Harms. lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sumer I saw that pocket Snake! Lol

And Roller you AND Boxxy gave me advice on my ICs CG...and now I can finally 0 to death consistently. Will I use ICs in tourney? Maybe. I'm going through another "I wanna drop Snake" phase. I'm gonna let it run its course and see what happens.

Roller

Smash Legend
@Sumer, I ninja'd you with the Hot_Arms comment. =P

@Tech, what have I done!?!?!? lol

Full shoutouts some time when I haven't just spent an hour making a results OP.

fZk

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, and good stuff everyone. :3 I actually only used Wolf, MK, Wario, and Marth. lol I might have used Snake once in pools, but I forget. o.e

And sorry for not being able to drive you fzk. x.x I wouldn't have minded if you were able to leave on Friday night.

Also, you should probably note that MR.C was Harms. lol
When I said "mad" it wasn't at you, is at me. Thanks for the offer I was just to tired to leave at that hour. Congrats on the high placing.

Also what's up with Tutu, why is he placing so low all the time.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
shout outs to lain for telling a bunch of people he'd team with them, but picked me and all his help <3

shout outs to omni for coming and still ****** <33333 +_+

shout outs to mikey for being a complete rapist and still being super nice no matter what happens

more at another time

Roller

Smash Legend

Rollah step yo game up foo.
=/ I need to.. I made the mistake of going pika g1 against Gio, although I normally can beat him he was REALLY on his game yesterday and WRECKED me. Game 2 I beat him easily with ICs and realized I should have used them vs him game 1. Then he destroyed me on cruise. Which is usually close between us. He just really stepped up and I wasn't prepared for his level of ****. =o

I did win all my pools matches and only lost to Boxxy otherwise who got 2nd, so yeah, lesson from this tourney. Make better calls on which char to use game 1.

EDIT: I love that pic, Xyless. XD

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i couldnt agree more

and if you guys are gonna let out his secret at least put a disclaimer about the difference between pools and bracket, otherwise ppl would think he really got 0-2'd by roller =P

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Sumer, I ninja'd you with the Hot_Arms comment. =P

@Tech, what have I done!?!?!? lol

Full shoutouts some time when I haven't just spent an hour making a results OP.
You gave birth to the very evil you wish to avoid in tourney. Thank you :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It was fun guiding people to the local Wendy's. It was also fun playing friendlies with people. Various people were really awesome. They know who they are. The ones who aren't and don't will probably speak up and say something like "I know I'm awesome! ;)"

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
So yeah. Damn u boxxy. And such. And a word from the wise. If you can't cg with ics on your own within 5mins of touching them you are a bad ic player, that **** is way to easy to do, the only possible way to drop a grab is if nana trips or if u get nervous. Don't. Play ic if you can't get the cg in 2 trys. Its a waste of time esp because chances are you'll only grab. However fun toourney

Roller

Smash Legend
i couldnt agree more

and if you guys are gonna let out his secret at least put a disclaimer about the difference between pools and bracket, otherwise ppl would think he really got 0-2'd by roller =P
I wouldn't blame them for seeing it that way.
EVERYONE COME EVEN I AM HERE RIGHT NOW getting ***** by roller
;)

And I am not making some elaborate note for you, you agreed to take over for him after he played like, 2 pools matches, one of which he won for you. You got second seed from the pool, and with omni in the pool you didn't really deserve higher than that (neither did I), so I wouldn't complain.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
=/ I need to.. I made the mistake of going pika g1 against Gio, although I normally can beat him he was REALLY on his game yesterday and WRECKED me. Game 2 I beat him easily with ICs and realized I should have used them vs him game 1. Then he destroyed me on cruise. Which is usually close between us. He just really stepped up and I wasn't prepared for his level of ****. =o

I did win all my pools matches and only lost to Boxxy otherwise who got 2nd, so yeah, lesson from this tourney. Make better calls on which char to use game 1.

EDIT: I love that pic, Xyless. XD
If I would of played my pool matches ud be a 2nd seed and harms be a last seed.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts to tutu for not even coming in at least 2nd in the side event he made so he can obviously use his real main
shoutouts to boxxy for being so ****ing ****
shoutouts to Michigan for becoming another metaknight state.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
1: Lain ($144.00) - Its always nice seeing you dude. Fun matches in Mid Tier my ROB is too good ;D
2: Boxxy ($72.00) - Congrats dude you earned this.
3: Sparta Kick ($24.00) - Always nice seeing you and playing. I REALLY ****ed up in pools match 1 was so bad >_>.
4: Mikey - Your Peach is too good sir. You played so well yesterday and congrats on winning Melee!
5: Omnisuperswell! - Always a pleasure to see you.
5: Sumer - good job placing 5th again Sumer
7: The Mann - TOO ****ING GOOD X______X All our sets were so damn close
7: MR.C (Hot_ArmS) - lol
9: Scala - nice seeing you Scala
9: Gio the **** master - 64 da bess
9: Roller - fun tourney, dubs set, and friendlies
9: Bowyer - fun stuff in pools. you still got that good MK
13: Oblivion - Fun as always Oblivion. Great dubs set too damn close
13: Ori - you played well, but you had your off moments. DDD is going back to being your snake counter.
13: BladeYKM - great seeing you
13: Zyth - great seeing you dude
17: PZO - <3
17: Tutu - Great tourney dude it was a blast. Fun set and it was nice to finally beat you in a set
17: JTSM - nice Snake
17: gifts - WADDLE DEE :):):):):):):):):):):):)
17: Ron - fun friendlies
17: Dwily
17: Tech_Chase - great seeing you dude. your ZSS was doing work but just keep practicing
17: NEO

Special Shoutouts
Reset - It was amazing to see you, I missed you quite a lot and we never got bubble tea >:| but o well I need to visit you soon. ur bowser is too good. ~<3
Tyranochu - Fun Pokémon matches my UU/NU team did pretty good lol Ninjask is pure evil
Ankoku - it was nice to see you on the scene again. I wish we had friendlied at least for a match or two

Also Roller, I used Dedede more than I did MK I only used MK against the Mann

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
2: Ksizzle ($72.00) - Good stuff trying out different ways of approaching the matchup. I couldn't deal with it this time lol. I'll get you next time. :p
3: Sparta Kick ($24.00) - wifi Snake/Wolf/MK
4: Mikey - Your Peach is ****... playing you in mid tiers was exhausting. It was cool talking with you.
5: Omnisuperswell! - Nice meeting you and good stuff in dubs.
5: Sumer - I knew I would have to play you in mid tiers >_>
7: The Mann - I thought you were going to go Snake on Halberd. Had I known that you were going Luigi I would have stayed Snake lol
9: Scala - Fun friendlies. Ness too good lol
9: Gio the **** master - That Rainbow Cruise
9: Roller - lmao at your team name...
9: Bowyer -I was surprised you went Fox in bracket... almost had me game 1
13: Ori - And the curse continues...
17: Tutu - Thanks for doing the tourney. Kirby is dumb :|
17: Tech_Chase - Fun teaming, and we finally got to play a few friendlies. Oh, and Fox's Usmash on Halberd is ridiculous lol

edit: I think I have a few random videos, but I don't think any of the finals were recorded.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Guess I'll do a legit one. lol

1: Lain ($144.00) - Too good! I'll have to work on a new strategy or train up for next time. lol Congrats~
2: Boxxy ($72.00) - Good job on 2nd. I think I played our set kinda bad compared to all of our friendlies, but fun games none the less. :3
3: Sparta Kick ($24.00) - I should have Wolf dittoed again in mid tiers. @.@ But I get ledge grabbed twice so I didn't want to, then I end up SDing twice. XD Next time I'll win our dittos! Good job on third.
4: Mikey - Da bess peach. You were playing really well today. Good job on 4th.
5: Omnisuperswell! - Pretty nice come back tourney if I do say so myself. Sandbag less next time. lol Gotta show these new people what's up.
5: Sumer - Okay I guess. <.<
7: The Mann - We da bess in doubles. Fun times teaming and good job in singles.
7: MR.C (Hot_ArmS) - We didn't even get to play. >.< Next time..
9: Scala - Fun pools games. Keep training and you'll be even more **** next time.
9: Gio the **** master - Getting better every time. Gotta learn to keep up your mentality or you beat yourself before the set's over.
9: Roller - I don't think we got to play, but nice job hosting, and in singles.
9: Bowyer - We didn't get to play either, but good seeing you back in the tourney scene.
13: Oblivion - I don't think we've ever played outside of doubles once, but nice seeing you again.
13: Ori - Place better. The only thing holding you back is yourself. o.e
13: BladeYKM - Fun pools games, and nice seeing you again.
13: Zyth - I don't think we got to talk or play, but thanks for coming out to the tourney~
17: PZO - Fun pools games.
17: Tutu - Thanks for hosting, and good times chilling.
17: JTSM - Idk if we got to talk either, but nice seeing you.
17: gifts - We didn't talk too much, but thanks for coming out.
17: Ron - Good games in pools. Keep it up!
17: Dwily - We didn't get to talk, but thanks for coming out.
17: Tech_Chase - New characters are tough to work with, but don't give up right away on them. You gotta put in the effort to do well, you can't just change things up and hope to do better. I'm sure you'll do a lot better after some practice time with a new main. Nice seeing you again as always. :3
17: NEO - Thanks for coming out. I saw you play, but didn't get a chance to play you myself.

Shout out to everyone else who made it out for a fun tourney.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Roller, I think your SD card was taken out after the issue with Omni, so I don't think we had infinite replay. Either way, we could have just put it back in I guess lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
Infinite replay is loaded with the .gct file when the game is turned on. Removing the SD card doesn't change the .gct. Which is why the CSS still had like, ZSS, the pokemon, and Sheik as different chars with random in the middle.

So we could have, but oh well.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
1: Lain ($144.00)- thank you so much for teaming with me and cheering me on :)))))))
3: Sparta Kick ($24.00)- ggs so suprised i won
4: Mikey- you sir as sooo good pretty much shut me down i got really lucky
5: Omnisuperswell!- i feel like ****ttttt, but i'm so glad i got to see you again after sooooooooooo long
5: Sumer- ggs nice job on top 6
7: The Mann- rapist. good **** on top 8!!!!!! needs more luigi tho
7: MR.C (Hot_ArmS)- you finally entered something lol
9: Scala- ggs yoshi brokennn
9: Gio the **** master- **** masterrrrrrr start trying
9: Roller- ggs thanks for hosting
13: Oblivion- ggs in pools. ew falco
13: Ori- stop messing up so much lol
13: Zyth- ggs in pools
17: Tutu- thanks for hosting!!!!!
17: Dwily- ggs in pools
17: Tech_Chase- zss is broken good seeing you