• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emblem Lord's Emo Moment

pockyD

Smash Legend
Marcel you're the best

Ok I'll hand you those points. But here is the thing. Out of all the members of TSA, you only demoralize one.

Who is that? Oh yeah, me. And often I do nothing to deserve it. So forgive me for thinking that I was unappreciated. Because the thing is. I have never heard you say once to my face that you did appreciate me. I have heard you make jokes about me and then tell me that you didn't mean it. But you never actually said thanks to me. Not that I can recall.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Who cares about your tournament record BS?

This thread is about how much the Marth community loves me not about how much you **** in tourney.

Take yo *** back to the R.O.B boards if you wanna spew about how amazing you are.

This is Emblem Lord territory dammit.
All territory is overswarm territory.

Every month or two, search for your username on smashboards and look in threads that you aren't subscribed to. You'll be amused at what you get.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hahaha.

I'll try that sometime.

Also..LOL@Falcon.

Are you serious?

Read the thread before you post stuff like that.

Also Kevin you must be pretty bored.

Also that last one was just me getting pissed at WoZ because as always he acted like a tool towards me. But that's w/e now anyway since he is no longer active in the community and I am no longer TSA.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Don't leave. :( That would suck. Marth needs all the help he can get. You are helping him right? Plus, I know that Marth will be an amazing character later on because Brawl is fairly new and new AT's are still to be discovered. Don't give up on the community.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Don't leave. :( That would suck. Marth needs all the help he can get. You are helping him right? Plus, I know that Marth will be an amazing character later on because Brawl is fairly new and new AT's are still to be discovered. Don't give up on the community.
No U! :laugh:

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
All territory is overswarm territory.

Every month or two, search for your username on smashboards and look in threads that you aren't subscribed to. You'll be amused at what you get.
have you maked a trash spam treat get stiki? if not then thi territory is not yours.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Also Kevin you must be pretty bored.

Also that last one was just me getting pissed at WoZ because as always he acted like a tool towards me. But that's w/e now anyway since he is no longer active in the community and I am no longer TSA.
I am bored like you wouldn't believe

skrach8

Smash Lord
emblem lord you should just quit. on the realz.

Your fustration is felt across the boards all over. Marth isnt as special as he once used to be.

His ranged is decieving, to marth's that is, is airs are kinda strange, NAIR, and the flow that he once had in melee is gone, you would think he is very combo friendly but he isnt.

I believe him to be one of most aggressive characters in the game, due to his shield breaker and semi good range. but that still doesnt over come ddd, snake, rob, meta gayness.

So in short its gunna take a genious to figure him out, he has potential.

JK bout quitting, but take a step back.

U say you know alot about marth, but there is plenty more to learn. so dont assume uve reached ur peak.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
clap clap clap clap ;) well said skrach8, EL just practice around with him in training room doing random things and you will find a new technique that will bring him past high tier, Have you tried b-sticking?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
SERIOUS DISCUSSION?!?!?!?

OOOOOOOOOOOH HEEEEEEEEELL NO!!!!!!

This thread is the emo spam thread of ultimate justice. How dare you try turn it into a thread that contributes something of value to the community.

Who the f*ck do you think you are anyway?

Also B-sticking/wavebouncing with Marth is good for being tricky, but I don't think it will be a pillar of his gameplay.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Just watch her stand still, Marth FLIPS her hair. Her face is very feminine. her sword is tiny compared to a real man's sword ie: Ike, Link, Ichigo Kurosaki

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
U R just jealus. And just look at him killing in % similar to Ike whit a tiny sword, Imagine him + a big sword, he's so manly he give his opponents a chance.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
^

In Moarth boards??
Yes. In this very thread, in a single post I directed attention towards me and away from the thread's creator. In time, if I so choose, this thread title will be irrelevant and everyone will say "I thought this was about Overswarm, and I thought he played ROB?" and chaos will ensure.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shök

Smash Champion
EL, leave if you want, but everyone (except Overswarm) is right.
Give it some time. Most n00bs will know the truth then and maybe Marth's metagame will improve enogh to rival others.

So do what you have to do, but we all would prefer if you stayed.
Well, that's it.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Having tapped into Marth's full potential has allowed you ppl to make delicious sammiches. That is not to be taken lightly.

gb2kitchen now. emoland hates you.

>^O^<

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
The reason Marth isn't winning tournaments (and the reason why he won't ever be Top Tier) isn't that he's bad or somehow inferior to the best characters, but that many of the best characters counter him (Meta, Snake, ROB) which create an illusion that he's much worse than he really is. Also, Marth really only seems to be at his greatest performance once you've established mindgames with someone and can be in their head (at least in my experiences).

He's a great character to use in counterpicks, but not a necessary character to ever play with to be good by any means, and he cannot stand alone in tournaments (in my opinion).

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
I read what Emblem Lord has to say, but I don't really understand: Why now? We had Snakes and Metaknights back in Melee only than they were called Fox and Falcos. I've used Ness primarily since Smash 64 and never once did I feel sad or depressed. Using a commonly underestimated character and totally rocking out with them made me feel great. Hearing the support of the crowd cheering for him made me feel invincible. It was a wonderful feeling to be the only Ness in a tournament and not just another Fox.

You don't need to argue Marth's worth to anyone, you don't need their approval or permission to use him. If you enter a tournament as the only Marth than embrace that fact. Who cares if he's underrepresented?

"Now you know how Luigi feels!"

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
MK,ROB, and Snake do not counter Marth.

But I don't feel like debating so...*shrugs. Believe what you want.

Also Marth isn't top tier because he has no kill moves that are safe on block. If he had those he would be golden.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Yes. In this very thread, in a single post I directed attention towards me and away from the thread's creator. In time, if I so choose, this thread title will be irrelevant and everyone will say "I thought this was about Overswarm, and I thought he played ROB?" and chaos will ensure.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
U R evil, stoap hearring powa hungi foal

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
EL, dont leave *sob*..... *sniff*...... i ....love....... OVERSWARM! lol

U know what, you know youve been a super and heroic contribution to a community when people make acronyms for your name for crying out loud!

dude, get your head on straight. You are the godfather of the marth section of the boards.

i will have sex w/ u if it means you keep playin brawl/melee. (by the way i am a 19 yr old Brazilian supermodel with blonde hair and green eyes. my interests are Emblem lord, El, and Emo Emblem lord)

lol. i have an emo confession to make too.....

i...........never.......really liked melee or brawl. Brawl < melee < good.

(wierd huh. lol overswarm)

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Hey guyz i Havv a moscuito bite on my finger and I dont no wat 2 do. I have been think of chopping it off, but IDK.

Top Bottom