• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eldiran's PSAs 'n' Stuff: Newest - Zero 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
This is just... ridiculous. Insane. Various other words that sound negative and extreme but are, in this case, entirely good things.

I love it. It's so fun to play, it's very unique, and I even hope enough people latch on to it for it to develop something of a metagame! And I can see it working just fine in competitive play and all versions of Brawl. :p

I has a question, though! Is it possible to make it apply to one of Jiggs' alt colors, instead of the whole character?

Also, I third the one complaint about not being able to change it's "death sounds" yet. It's very odd to see it go flying and hear "Jigglypuuuuuff!" XD But ah well, probably figure it out soon enough~

bobson

Smash Lord
Wisp seems to freeze in place whenever I use the third charge of side-B. Also, the electricity hitboxes from a fully-charged side-B in the standing animation make for the king of all jab locks.
Up-B can also lock people on the floor of Port Town as well as in the mouth of the Ultimate Chimera (999% in five seconds).

Fun pastime: destroying all the blocks in Green Greens and Skyworld at once with down-B.
Another fun pastime: nair-chaining King Dedede off the stage. Where's your shieldgrab now, *****?

MaxThunder

PM Support
impressive... this thing has as many jumps as my warui... now i'm even more pumped at getting that to work... so i guess i have to try this later...

(by the way... this is by far the coolest and most epic thing made by PSA so far... and i cant really imagine anything cooler being made whith it later... so i guess i'll have to wait and see...)

Nintendo Maniac 64

Smash Apprentice
great... I'm gonna sound like a complete n00b asking this, but how do I use this in Brawl+? >_>;

My expertise is in custom music, not custom characters...
(I do have the File Patch v3.5.1 code if that's needed, since it's required for custom music)

EDIT: and dang it, is there a way to make my signature always show by default?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Working on it.

Brawl+ or Brawl?

great... I'm gonna sound like a complete n00b asking this, but how do I use this in Brawl+? >_>;

My expertise is in custom music, not custom characters...
(I do have the File Patch v3.5.1 code if that's needed, since it's required for custom music)
IIRC, rename it to FitPurin.pac and put it in your purin folder in fighters.

IIRC though. Not sure if its suppost to be Purin.

homsar

Smash Ace
B+ 5.0. Though granted these vids are gonna suck as its the middle of the night so I am just facing CPU's. Also since Im actually hooked up to my comp to play right now I get input lag which makes me suck even more. And since I have no idea wtf is happening against wisp have the time, well, I think you get the point now. THESE VIDS WILL SUCK BALLS.

But thats ok, just shows of wisp in motion.

MaxThunder

PM Support
it does go where textures go...

Edit:...lol... for some reason those 2 last posts wasn't there when i reloaded the page just 2 seconds ago...

i agree whith cookie btw...

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
B+ 5.0. Though granted these vids are gonna suck as its the middle of the night so I am just facing CPU's. Also since Im actually hooked up to my comp to play right now I get input lag which makes me suck even more. And since I have no idea wtf is happening against wisp have the time, well, I think you get the point now. THESE VIDS WILL SUCK BALLS.

But thats ok, just shows of wisp in motion.

Before you play CPUS, make you demo EVERYTHING in training mode. I'd rather see it standstill than in action.

Does is go in the same place that custom textures would go? If so, then yes it's Purin.
Then yes. It's Purin.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Oh gawd, it's totally broken in Target Smash. Down-B immediately at the start = insta-success. XD Finished all levels in less than 2 seconds. :laugh:

Also, can't wait for the vids! I'd pull a few together myself if I had the equipment. ;_; Alas...

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
will any new move upgrades come up for this awesome character?Also will you make more ultimate project Smash Attack hacks as great as this one!?

Adapt

Smash Lord
Very well done!

This is the type of thing I was hoping to see when PSA came out.

Can't wait to try this

Rapax

Smash Apprentice
From what i have seen so far it looks nice. It seems like it has the potencial of being really evil if you can play with it...

And... 9 jumps? Whatfor? Isn't this a bit too much? =O

But anyway, from all PSA characters i have seen so far, this is the best. Creative, interesting, new.

I'm sure it was not easy to make this. Great job! =)

But there are 2 minus points for me: I see no reason to overwrite jigglypuff and it's not Saturos...

Well, the last may look stupid^^
But he would be the only PSA character i would be glad to see and download without asking (except cookiemonsters gkoopa, because i promised to do so and i will at the weekend).

But don't mind, it is a great job. Really amazing. =)

TreK

Is "that guy"
this doesn't deserve its own thread, it deserves its own board.
I'm doing a vid, but I only have half of the second because I'm in europe ; you still want it ?
edit : nvm someone done it ;V

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i should have recorded my matches of it last night :/
I didnt thinking a bunch of people would by now
but now i dont have time to

that cpu wisp was real meh lol. good at using jabs, but needs more upB and dair spam lol

8 jumps isnt a prob rly with wisp. its jumps are rly short and its upB isnt a recovery move. to put it simply, MK has better recovery than this thing.

edit, o yea wisp cant use items lol. i kept trying to pick up wheels from warios bike, and it would drop em the moment it picked em up

Rapax

Smash Apprentice
8 jumps isnt a prob rly with wisp. its jumps are rly short and its upB isnt a recovery move. to put it simply, MK has better recovery than this thing.
So it is similar to jigglypuff in recovery (jigglypuff also had no recovery move)...

And: MK has better recovery than any character xD
At least the most unpredictable one... (He can nearly recover with every move, so you never really know what he will do)

Like i said, looks very interesting =)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I had an Similar Idea but with Metaknight.

I wanted to make him only a blue flame with Attacks xD

But that was in the time where we didnt know how to make characters invisible x)

I will test Wisp now :)

Anyway good job, especially in creating all these new moves.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
I actually started making one of these the moment I figured out the invisibility factor, although I'm using Kirby - he has a lot more special effects available for use! But I don't think it's really a topic-worthy idea (no offense, it's really good, but I don't think it would be seriously considered as a candidate for an added character). Put it on the PSA character submission thread, please.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
This is pretty Bad*** what character does it replace?

And yeah you should've come to the character submission. I would've hyped it up there so you get recognition. But this thread works too I suppose.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think it gets its own topic just to make hype for PSA, because this is a truly unique thing.

Although by unique, I mean like, 3 other people had the same idea but you're the only one who really did anything publicly with it.

But yea, I was using the idea of effects-for-body for Mewtwo's tail...and its kinda hard to do without the bone ID for the tail =3=;;
-DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom