• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eldiran's PSAs 'n' Stuff: Newest - Zero 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That is an exceedingly rockin' vertex. Don't know what's up with that left shoulder plate, but odds are that's just BrawlBox...

Still crossing my fingers that I'll get some time to work on him someday soon. If I end up too busy making other things (like actual games hopefully) I'll be sure to shamelessly promote them here so I have excuses for not making Zero.
The shoulder was like that because he made it out of a different part, I assume.

If you plan to use this for your PSA, a word of warning: It has modified shaders and appears glitched up when using the Zero PSA because of the colour effects on his entry, so you might want to remove that or something.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
The shoulder was like that because he made it out of a different part, I assume.

If you plan to use this for your PSA, a word of warning: It has modified shaders and appears glitched up when using the Zero PSA because of the colour effects on his entry, so you might want to remove that or something.
This also depends on the version he's going to use, 'cause BeyondYou said he'd release two, one working with Eldiran's actual Zero, and another one with that glitch. Though, of course, the one with the glitch looks better, perhaps the entrance could be modified to fit it?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Not at all! I was actually just about to send you PM saying good job! I will probably try it out and play Brawl with it. I bet it's awesome with that new vertex!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Obviously I saw in the topic. XD

Thanks pal. Feel free to add it to the first post or something if you want. :3

ShadowZX

Smash Rookie
MY memory has lost it. I can't remember change the name that want play Zero. I got mess up. It there tutorial video around here?

ShadowZX

Smash Rookie
I downloaded and I put link folder and I load the file patch code in Gecko OS and I try play Link as Zero, but it nothing work. Did I something wrong?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
List how you ordered the directories. It should be: private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/link
Also, make sure the files are named correctly. The main file should be FitLink.pac while the costumes should be FitLink00.pcs, FitLink01.pcs, and so on.

zigazav

Smash Rookie
*BUMP* Okay, since this is an old topic, I'll say something useful: Your Zero moveset is perfect! What it needs work on is the appearence of the character, looks kinda like Link. I know he's the guy you're replacing, but the character look could need some work. Other than that, you've made a perfect Zero! I've seen another Zero, (which looked almost exactly as the Mergaman games's Zero) but it lacked a hacked moveset, unlike yours, which you made the moveset amazingly!I especially like the item stealing from Megaman Zero 4 you put into this character's PSA! Keep-up the good work! :) Forgive me Staff of this forum if you feel that this post was not needed, I just was trying to help.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
*BUMP* Okay, since this is an old topic, I'll say something useful: Your Zero moveset is perfect! What it needs work on is the appearence of the character, looks kinda like Link. I know he's the guy you're replacing, but the character look could need some work. Other than that, you've made a perfect Zero! I've seen another Zero, (which looked almost exactly as the Mergaman games's Zero) but it lacked a hacked moveset, unlike yours, which you made the moveset amazingly!I especially like the item stealing from Megaman Zero 4 you put into this character's PSA! Keep-up the good work! :) Forgive me Staff of this forum if you feel that this post was not needed, I just was trying to help.
That wasn't useful at all...

And yeah Seg +1 for locking this. At least until Eldiran decides that he wants to come back again.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alright.
This thread is staying locked unless I get a request from the original owner to reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom