• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Dekar173

Justice Man
Maybe in singles you could go even with him and all, but I'm thinking in the grand scheme of things.

Paul would be our best bet to be better than Josh at Melee.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
dude text me
me and my friends
play everyday still
i bet you cant even
touch me

pm me your number
:D OMG you don know how happy this makes me lol. Depending on how good you are you most likely will eat my sandwich lol. I havent been playing for a LONG time. Im pretty sure my gamecube is covered in dust.

I will pm you once I get there and everything is finallized cause me and my dad have to talk about what happens when I get there

btw don let the posts fool you I was once a SV boy and hung with Axe and Vectorman all the time. Even before Axe became the monster he is today

error13

Smash Journeyman
dude lol and fdmx said melee is pretty much dead here
but every time we played brawl it was like 5 people
every time we play melee its like 12 people lol

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
dude lol and fdmx said melee is pretty much dead here
but every time we played brawl it was like 5 people
every time we play melee its like 12 people lol
Its dead as in competitive wise. 12 people doesnt matter when its all nubcakes playing with items :laugh:. Im sure we can go around and find 12 kids that want to play brawl just for fun

are we all logged in or wahht
Josh tomorrow Justin from AZ will get here. I am picking up eric at one and are going to artyies to play. I will leave arties house at 7 cause i have to come back early. If you want to go just text me. We'll get some good mk practice

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Well I don care at this point smash is smash as long as people play the spirit is still alive. I don mind playing brawl just to much of it lately lol. I play a mean snake, evil ddd and a gasey wario

error13

Smash Journeyman
it's not hilarious
i don't even know why

i still wanna play brawl just not travel
and for some reason the fact that i enjoy
melee makes me some kinda bad person
who sucks at everything, but i'm a big
enough deal to be bashed on by everyone
for no reason

i guess people who call themselves friends
are something other than they appeared

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Don't get your hopes up. I lot of my recent edits have been "Merge double posts"... i've just been too lazy to put a reason.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey Twin_A, man I want to soo badly, but if I were to call it right now.. I doubt it...somethings come up, that I had to pay for so atm i'm financially short, and don wanna make a "guess" and see if i'll be financially safe... Sorry.. My plans for Rom3 are definitely comin tho..

It makes me mad sad, that I still can't see your tricks.. but we'll eventually meet, and when we do it'll be tight..but yeah.. it's most likely a no at this point in time.. unless i like win a lottery

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I use MK now

Thanks to Arturito for the housing and rides! Thanks duffman for ****** me with G&W and teaching me a little of what to do! Till next time <3
I really enjoyed playing with you man, i like your mk. Dont worry too much about that matchup lol. Teaming with an mk like yours feels good. hope to see you soon

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
haha we had a smashfest today for 7 hours, 4 hours of brawl and then another 3 hours of melee phew melee is toooo good though!! i think the only person who doesnt like playing is artie :( :(

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to play melee with you EP peoples =D
(only melee)
indeed, I would love some melee

melee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to play some of you guys too. Too bad you focus on brawl. But you're good at it so yay :D
Not all of us focus on brawl there are some melee players here

haha we had a smashfest today for 7 hours, 4 hours of brawl and then another 3 hours of melee phew melee is toooo good though!! i think the only person who doesnt like playing is artie :( :(
Yes this is very true, lol I want to play some more

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yeah i heard powder had a good time playing melee. I like melee but only in Final destination lol. Other stages feel too small and i cant short hop laser lol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i actually didn't mind it and was trying to learn it for a bit (remember that time lui thought my marth was you?) but everyone acts like richard with that game, especially lui and its really annoying and stupid too.

I kind of act like that in brawl now but that was cause i wanted to be annoying after whobo, i'll try and tone it down but don't worry eric i know i suck.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
i actually didn't mind it and was trying to learn it for a bit (remember that time lui thought my marth was you?) but everyone acts like richard with that game, especially lui and its really annoying and stupid too.

I kind of act like that in brawl now but that was cause i wanted to be annoying after whobo, i'll try and tone it down but don't worry eric i know i suck.
Dude all you have to do is play melee, after a while you will get good. Gawd I have taken so many beat downs back in the day before I even got remotely good. It just takes time lol.

error13

Smash Journeyman
i play melee literally everyday and ask to play everytime we play
and u guys play when im out of town!!!!

dude text me ill pm u both my number
were having a smash fest tonight actually haha

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord

Because you never give it a chance! I do troll you on purpose cause you are a douche too and just talk smack for no reason. So I do try to keep it even. It is wayy too late to learn that game so obviously i wouldn't try to actually pick it up. Its almost going to be 10 years old..... ewww

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
There's no reason to give it a chance, everyone in el paso is below mediocre so why even try? Also there's plenty of people saying stupid things about melee, they don't need your help.

Top Bottom