• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I want to brawl with my neobro :)
So i guess we learned that El Paso sucks in singles... back to doing the gay little tourneys that we do at the end of our smashfests

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
obviously..... I dont think ill be going to any tourneys soon. I just asked around. Arizona is just real ****ing gay. I hope its not as much as a texas ticket.
What would i try to pull? im not like you and/or richy that you guys care for one dollar or dont leave tips

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
If I am not able to get a ride anywhere in New Mexico I could possible bus to El Paso than fly from there to San Antonio would any of you guys be able to pick me up or house me? Let me know asap oh and it would be the 7th-8th

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
i finally could work extra hours so i would be at work at that time but ill just pull some strings and leave early. Arty will you still be going to school

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
he wasnt there lol. Everytime i got to a tourney it happens. Also it happens specially on wednesdays and saturdays. I QUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol we haven't played in so many saturdays don't john cause of your face, the aspexia soap really worked well for me you should try and get some.

But tournaments do usually make me break out too i think its because we're all stuck in the car the whole time thats why i take **** with me now.

error13

Smash Journeyman
i'm officially done with tourneys
im still down to play a few times
a month but definitely not travel

game blows (brawl)
and so does the community IMO

Top Bottom