• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
lol the second you learn how to DI you'll be 5 times better, you don't need to live in NJ for that.

just think about it you'll still be walking into sonics fsmash but it won't do anything to you.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Son my camping level on cod has risen to new heights...but it has a time limit of a hour. Then i must rest.

one day il actually get **** at the game but until then....:)
You need to hurry though because it is going to die once halo reach is out....

If San Angelo was to host a tourney in the summer would you guys be interested?
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS!?!?
**** yea
and santi has to be there

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I think he is from the north east iirc, he's that melee guy who used to be an admin from way back then.

Also dojo yes please mid july it will be a perfect practice for me and duffman before apex XD.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Phase 10
MM / Friendlies Edition

June 26th, 2010 - Dallas, TX

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277032

What's up with MMs and Friendlies?
Xyro and I have decided to try something new this summer to encourage smashers to travel to HOBO/Phase tournaments. We are aiming to make HOBO 26 and Phase 10 as big as possible with NO SIDE EVENTS; the only events will be Brawl Singles ($10) and Brawl Doubles ($10/person). What this means is there will be plenty of extra time to sit down and play friendlies or do MMs with people you don't get to play with often.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
you know only 2 of us really get on smashboards now if you want us to go your better off inviting us personally lol. It might make us feel wanted but other wise we're aware of every tournament going on only reason we don't go is cause of money johns.

Top Bottom