• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
what i meant by stupid things about melee was things like, power shield in melee still has shield stun, its harder to DI in melee, Its harder to tech in melee and other junk that is untrue just to make it look kool or for who ever is saying it to sound kool.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
what i meant by stupid things about melee was things like, power shield in melee still has shield stun, its harder to DI in melee, Its harder to tech in melee and other junk that is untrue just to make it look kool or for who ever is saying it to sound kool.
Power shield cant stun can it? As for DI it varies from charactcer to character like in brawl. But I agree tech is a little bit harder than brawl I will say that much

ALSO WHO WANTS TO SMASH THIS WEEK???

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
So Friday night of supercon, we were doing Brawl teams matches. All stages, all random characters. It was like a truth or dare MM in the sense that we agreed on the stakes and losers had to do said dare. Examples: chug a packet of vinegar, tarter sauce, cookie with hot sauce, pickle drowed in syrup, etc.

X and I teamed against BF and TJB.

Point in hand: it was me vs them in luigis mansion. I lived up to over 300% against a high % lucario and wario's maxed fart because teching was too **** easy in it!

Much love :D

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
So Friday night of supercon, we were doing Brawl teams matches. All stages, all random characters. It was like a truth or dare MM in the sense that we agreed on the stakes and losers had to do said dare. Examples: chug a packet of vinegar, tarter sauce, cookie with hot sauce, pickle drowed in syrup, etc.

Point in hand: it was me vs them in luigis mansion. I lived up to over 300% against a high % lucario and wario's maxed fart because teching was too **** easy in it!

We have to do that twin, that makes brawl even more fun.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master

lol so when you do that in melee you turn on hyrule temple too i assume, and wario's maxed fart is the weak version of it. no matter what you say teching is harder in brawl the frame data says so.

This is why i don't like melee, because the players are always saying nonsense.

I got back about an hour ago luis.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
lol so when you do that in melee you turn on hyrule temple too i assume, and wario's maxed fart is the weak version of it. no matter what you say teching is harder in brawl the frame data says so.

This is why i don't like melee, because the players are always saying nonsense.

I got back about an hour ago luis.
Awe but I <3 you buddy....

and I htought it was easier in Brawl. My mistake

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Carlton!!

Yeah Brawl still sucks!.. <3 everyone that plays it though!

but yeah it sucks..

hate me later..

<3 twins <3

uhhhh.. melee.......................?

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Making things interesting next week! Hosting a mini-tourney, winner gets 20$, its as simple as that! I wanna see everyone's full potential!!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
why don't you read the instruction booklet before you talk **** about this game. You didn't know footstooling existed till last week and there's a ton of other things you don't know about brawl.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Top Bottom