• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
prolly coming, maybe going a week to holland before to practice with them, lets say about 50% right now
good ****!!! :D Germany better be at this.

This is gonna be nuts. Most international tourney ever, anyone? You can put OC3 in a pipe and smoke it, this ****'s gonna ****.
You bet suhn. And you mean OC2? Hopefully this event can come close being as amazing as OC2 was lol

LotR is also amazing.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Are there any details set in stone yet?

Curiosity is getting the best of me... Are there gonna be any like stands and stuff for people who bought an area to sell their smash bros merchandise? Because I would love some smash bros merch that is not a game and it would be a good way to get funding.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Curiosity is getting the best of me... Are there gonna be any like stands and stuff for people who bought an area to sell their smash bros merchandise? Because I would love some smash bros merch that is not a game and it would be a good way to get funding.
The chance of this happening actually is increasing. However, we would need a significant amount of people to purchase items.
Hynes = Expensive as ****.

maybe the venue will be too small ^^'
That would be beast. XD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah in that case I'm taping DVDs and selling them for 80 dollars.. and if you want a shirt its an extra 100 dollars.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
good ****!!! :D Germany better be at this.

You bet suhn. And you mean OC2? Hopefully this event can come close being as amazing as OC2 was lol

LotR is also amazing.
Yes, of course I meant OC2, thank you. :)

WoA you best be showing up to this one. Kirby Ditto MM?
Anytime, son, anytime.

*fixed*
And I'm dunno whether this tournament can gather more different nationalities (16). However, it will be way bigger and better. =D
Who knows? If all those frenchies are coming, plus a couple of germans, plus a few dutchies, plus some scandinavians you already have half of Europe coming, and if someone gets some Japanese as well, I think topping ESA2 is definitely a possiblity.

Samochan

Smash Master
O ****

This seems to be the one tourney even I don't wanna miss. I've been wanting to visit america for a while... costly as hell lol, but whoah I'll be ****ed if europeans are going and I couldn't cause of money issues.

Well, 1 year ahead, better start getting that job now. >.> I'd need to get ntsc version somewhere and practice (or go to netherlands lol).

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
*Checks Schedule*

Yup, free.

*Checks Wallet*

Yup, empty.

: [

Well okay, I've got the money. But $2000 to fly to a Smash event is a lot of money : [ Who knows? I want to travel to America for a tournament one day. and this is a long ways off yet.

Of course, there's everything else to do in America too : ]
Maybe if I go, I'll make CAOTIC come with me : D

Australia's gotta represent : P

Tero.

Smash Champion
I'm very interested ( +1 for europe) , it's just a question of money.
There might be a few more german smashers interested if we find cheap plane tickets.

This is going to be huge o.O

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If I were to look up Boston in the regional discussion, which sub forum would I be looking in?

*Goes to check out Boston on Wikipedia*

Top Bottom