• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
even though I'm not/can't do teams anymore....didn't I ask you like at the start of the thread or somewhere around there <_<
Cause my bro wanted to team with me. I can't say no to him, xD

But then he changed his mind and said I wasn't good enough to be his team mate...AND HE'S WORSE THAN ME!

xD

Anyway sorry JJ, yeah if you could do teamz, I'd team with ya. I'm teh soz.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Cause my bro wanted to team with me. I can't say no to him, xD

But then he changed his mind and said I wasn't good enough to be his team mate...AND HE'S WORSE THAN ME!

xD

Anyway sorry JJ, yeah if you could do teamz, I'd team with ya. I'm teh soz.
stop talk **** about your brother already. -___-
you're not even good. that's why you play metaknight over your kirby now. lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well if Spec would want to I'd consider teaming with OBM and him teaming with Slikvik. Double ZSS sounds like too much fun though

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
**** I wish ROB had a good bucket filler :ohwell: G&W is my favorite teammate but they all want ZSSes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If that is the case, me and thesage are gonna have problems. I been asking and no one wants to team with me like if I am a bad team partner or something. ECRC finals me and blatwaltz got 3rd day one to get seeded in brackets. The big tournament in N.Y me and Jash got 5th out of 40. And saturday me and Jband (plays luigi and meta) got 9th at a tourny In NJ out of like 32 teams I belive. I team with random good players and do well. Better than I expected.

Peach excels in teams. So I don't get it. So I have no choice but to team with thesage since I can't get anyone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont wanna be a ****, I PM thesage last nite and said I team with him, so I am not just gonna blow him off like that. Not cool.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna talk with thesage and see if he does not mind if I team with someone else. I just don't wanna blow him offf like that. if he really wants to team, i'll team with him. Not like I'm gonna win teams anyway.

If this is cool with thesage, anyone good wanna team.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If that is the case, me and thesage are gonna have problems. I been asking and no one wants to team with me like if I am a bad team partner or something. ECRC finals me and blatwaltz got 3rd day one to get seeded in brackets. The big tournament in N.Y me and Jash got 5th out of 40. And saturday me and Jband (plays luigi and meta) got 9th at a tourny In NJ out of like 32 teams I belive. I team with random good players and do well. Better than I expected.

Peach excels in teams. So I don't get it. So I have no choice but to team with thesage since I can't get anyone.

sage is teaming with crismas sorry

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
sage is teaming with crismas sorry
Then why in the world would he send me that PM. Oh well, thats cool with me. I'm still open for teams them. Anyone good wanna team with me?

lol

Hey Drk. Peach do you play Wifi?
Yea I do. I hardly play people offline. Never get much of a chance too. If there is smashfest and all, people don'ttell me anything. So I mostly play alone or wifi. I'm surprised I make it as far as I do in tournaments with just this alone.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Yea I do. I hardly play people offline. Never get much of a chance too. If there is smashfest and all, people don'ttell me anything. So I mostly play alone or wifi. I'm surprised I make it as far as I do in tournaments with just this alone.

its called brawl isnt hard LOL ........ :x

i dont own it or play it :embarrass

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
around 12 I'll add you on AIM and we can play some wifi.

I don't use marth on wifi tho, I hate the lag
Peach is pretty hard to use in Lag also since she is so damm techincal. Put I do it anyway as annoying as it is.

Play mostly Peach or go all Peach in tournaments then come back to me in due time and tell me this again.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

shouldn't you win then O.o

an no one plays brawl by themself... so not owning it doesn't really matter

@korn
idk, MK is in general the one character i don't mm... but maybe... although i'm not sure i if wanna mm a crewmate :p

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
stop talk **** about your brother already. -___-
you're not even good. that's why you play metaknight over your kirby now. lol
I went Kirby against you in tourney didn't I? I can't use Kirby vs R.O.B. and I fought Glyph and Oath at Gamepad. Gah, I know I'm not good but I still place better than him, and yes I still main Kirby.

We all know you're good Korn, but don't criticize other MKs, last time I checked he was your main.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm loving this hype guys, keep it up. The Main page should be updated soon

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
shouldn't you win then O.o

an no one plays brawl by themself... so not owning it doesn't really matter

@korn
idk, MK is in general the one character i don't mm... but maybe... although i'm not sure i if wanna mm a crewmate :p

haha i never said i should win im just saying that isnt hard i only get eliminated by a metaknight or the 3 other crewmates i play :x and one of them is a metaknight

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch, teams?
Weren't you the ROB that had some problem with me? of was that.....fatal? I remember you offering to house me a while back and seem cool,so I must be that fool fatal. he was the one that made that stupid comment on live stream at the ECRC finals when I was about to fight Holy..........right?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can't rememberwho it was. If if was not JC then I would not mind teaming with him. I teamed with a ROB before named TeeVee. I got to yhe tournament lates so me and him had to start in the losers bracket. we won losers straight and took first in the tournament. Finals were Me and TeeVee vs Noodles and Icylight. I forgot that I had teamed with TeeVee. Peach and ROB is yet another good team. Best teams mates I have with characters goes in this order.

Me with ToonLink (Jash)
Me and Olimar (Blackwaltz)
Me and ROB (TeeVee)
Me and Jband (Luigi/Meta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom