• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm going to do a MAJOR UPDATE in the next few days including a change in Venue. Be prepared guys.

Bouse

Smash Ace
What is it with Brawlers and rhyming these days?

Brawl...
in the mall till you fall?
with a Fox in a Box?
with a geek playing Sheik?
with Mario, Lucario, and Wario in the barrio?
with Peach on the beach?
with Game and Watch while drinking scotch?
with Sonic while smoking Chronic?
with Olimar in a sexy car?
with Luigi in Fiji?
with Meta Knight flying a kite at a tremendous height?
I do not like when Falcos spam I do not like them Sam-I-Am!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
its because most of them are in middle school or high school and are whiny *****es ........

and and everyone should just go to 2d fighters and get your *** WHOOPED

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Itz official, no one will team with me D:

Also, GIMR, I signed up for singles but didn't sign up for doubles cause I didn't know who to team with, I try to re-sign up, but just for teamz since I already signed up for singles and I just put in undecided but it won't let me.

Ah...oh well. Don't fix it yet, I might not even get a team mate xD, but if I do, help me out pl0x0rz lulz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I messed alot and I'm not gonna bother reading through all these pages. Lobos, do you still wanna team? or anyone that is good? I wanna do good in teams this time.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Am I really that bad no one wants to team with me?

I need to goto more tourneyz and step my **** up in results, I thought my bro wanted to team with me, but he wantz to team with someone good.

OPB

Smash Rookie
so i lost a DDR money match to Oath by ONE GREAT on the final song which means i get to drive us all to Pasadena! I'll be bringing Oath, BMX, and possibly K9 and Forte if they can't find rides

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Anyone know who "thesage" is? He says he wants to team but I know nothing of this dude. I left him a PM few days ago and no answer.

Bouse

Smash Ace

I need to goto more tourneyz and step my **** up in results, I thought my bro wanted to team with me, but he wantz to team with someone good.
Ike+Kirby, let's do this!

Bad MD players ftw?

If you don't have a partner by tourney date, I'm fine with teaming up. Be forewarned though, I tend to kill my partners more often than opponents. They tend to be easier to mindgame.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
We have 70 people who have pre reg'd for this event
But if you plan on coming, please be sure to do this

Also, if you have previously registered and are no longer attending, go to the reg form, and cancel your registration please
This will help us greatly with making pools prior

Thanks ~

jjvirus

Smash Champion

even though I'm not/can't do teams anymore....didn't I ask you like at the start of the thread or somewhere around there <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom