• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Regional Event #1: XI.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - Jun 7, 08

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
yo, ok, what time is this bad boy gonna end?

also, in the description, it says every controller is acceptable but then says (wi mote, nunchuck, and classic) is gamecube acceptable?

phish-it

Smash Champion
yo, ok, what time is this bad boy gonna end?

also, in the description, it says every controller is acceptable but then says (wi mote, nunchuck, and classic) is gamecube acceptable?
A Gamecube controller is what 99% of the people here will be using.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
You are all my hero's for mentioning Street fighter. Pushing Dazwa's keychain sagat toy.

TIGER!!!!!!
TIGER!!!!!!
TIGER!!!!!

TIGER UPPERCUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoser

Smash Ace
Well, I'm new to the forum, but this exactly what I've been looking for.

Me and about 5 or 6 friends all play this game religiously in Maine, and have yet to meet anyone even near our skill levels. But then again, our tournaments we go to are never all that amazing. But still, one of us has always been the winner. I know once I go to this tournament, I'm actually going to meet some people as good as/better then me. But don't expect an easy victory from fighting me, I can hold my own as any character.

So me and at least two others will be attending this event.

~Cambriel

Banks

Smash Hero
yea brawl will probly get new people eventually alot of melee hardcores retired but owellz the future is nao

memphis - YA IM TAKING MANY BURDS UNDER MAH WINGZ YO

Hoser

Smash Ace
I've played plenty of Melee in my time. I've been a Super Smash Bros gamer since the day the first one was released. I'd like to check out a Melee tournament sometime too, if any arise in Maine.

Banks

Smash Hero
I've played plenty of Melee in my time. I've been a Super Smash Bros gamer since the day the first one was released. I'd like to check out a Melee tournament sometime too, if any arise in Maine.
I'll drive to your house and play you in melee. or VICE VERSA

wait auburn is an hour away...i'll let you know when we have a smashfest we usually have melee and brawl set up.

on topic: yea esticle whooo hoo

Hoser

Smash Ace
Heh, I'd need to practice a bit beforehand. I haven't played Melee since my disk broke about three weeks before the release of Brawl. Then about two weeks ago, something in my Wii burned out, so I can't play Brawl at the moment either. But I sent it into Nintendo, and should get it back sometime this week.
Who do you use in Melee?

Banks

Smash Hero
well as everyone in the world knows i was ninth in new england on the northeast power rankings, as i do not let anyone forget easily. i used sheik, and i use marth

as for brawl i play a bunch of characters because im so good / don't really play that much

i hope everyone in this thread enjoyed my bio, i also like vanilla cakes and dislike devil dogs because they are really dry.

on topic: i bet cort will win this

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
ill get korea to go and ill bet on him

btw banks, i wanna play melee
after this weekend we should get 238479238649 people to go somewhere and play

Banks

Smash Hero
ill get korea to go and ill bet on him

btw banks, i wanna play melee
after this weekend we should get 238479238649 people to go somewhere and play
yea man smashfest at my house soon ill IM you, new hampshirians r coming down and crap, there is one brawl tv, and like 3 melee tvs. hot stuff

7ak

Smash Journeyman
ughhh.....Brawl only? I really hope Brawl dies soon.......gaygaygay.

I'm sticking with Melee and sadly waiting for Smash Bros. 4 in 5 years if ever.

phish-it

Smash Champion
ughhh.....Brawl only? I really hope Brawl dies soon.......gaygaygay.

I'm sticking with Melee and sadly waiting for Smash Bros. 4 in 5 years if ever.
If you don't like Brawl, what makes you think the next generation will be better? Melee was, unfortunately, a fluke.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i've never even met cambriel =(

edit: I did point him to this thread, though, so cort owes me 20 bucks.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i dont even like corn dogs.

it looks like i probably won't be able to make it to the georgia tournament. in that case, i'll try to make it here.

Top Bottom