• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Captain Joker

Smash Rookie
j3ly says:

Wheelz and Josh should MM me in the name of ur lame region u guys call EM ^^

maybe ill go pichu and **** ur finest

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

j3ly u ****in suck ur gonna get destroyed on Sat and btw i'll be sandbagging so hard but dont cry when u lose LOOOl!!!

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
btw ed i was joking im still in london atm comim bak from the monthly lol. Ive quit brawl now though, and after doing decent vs j3ly and swizzy (i guess) its still motivating me to improve even more.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
same as cal, although i am still seriously **** at melee i just had an off day yesterday !!!!!!

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
no i just had other important things to do like play tourney matches and money matches.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Me: you said you were fairly sure you could beat me, right?
Ddiz: fairly
Me: that's still some degree of sure
money where your mouth is
Ddiz: okay ***** ill beat u this christmas
Me: Sick
Ddiz: no money match but ill beat u like a drum
Me: £2 money match, best of 5
Ddiz: VERY WELL!
all u have to do now is show up
LC THROWDOWN.

Put your bets in now kids.

Odds:
1/3 - Otter wins the set.
1/5 - Otter wins in straight sets.
1/8 - Otter wins by 4 stocks every game in straight sets.
1/16 - Otter wins by JV 5 stocks in straight sets.
1/100 - Ddiz takes a stock.
1/1000 - Ddiz takes a game.
1/10,000 - Ddiz takes the match.

BETTING IS NOW OPEN.

Brado

Smash Lord
otter to 4 stock eveeery game

ed i liek your offer, i'll see what i can do with sswapping shifts, cant really be bothered tto work friday anyways

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I shall put a penny on ddiz taking a game please

And lol hot bananas
hahaha.

also ddiz while we're on the subject, please refrain from interrupting people when they have tournament matches in the future.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i do apologize for the interruptions...there were not intentional, i didnt mean to sabotage anyones game

i was just to eager to play friendlies!! again im REALLY REALLY SORRY! IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz whats with your poor placement in Brawl lol? but good shizzz in Melee :) proud of you :)

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i went all falcon and had to face pafos (good olimar + falcons worst MU) 2nd round and then in losers i faced Jmiller (who ***** with everyone). also the fact that during the 3rd game of the pafos set ddiz was ****ing shaking my shoulder and getting in my face didn't help either.

i've quit singles now anyway, i'll still do doubles and mms though cuz I make money off that lool.

i'm melee now yayuh

Kone

Smash Master
George cant do this friday as he isnt back in worcester till sat. I cant do sat as I got family over. Brad/Cal do you want to do next friday instead?

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Willz Says:

i went all falcon and had to face pafos (good olimar + falcons worst MU) 2nd round and then in losers i faced Jmiller (who ***** with everyone). also the fact that during the 3rd game of the pafos set ddiz was ****ing shaking my shoulder and getting in my face didn't help either.

i've quit singles now anyway, i'll still do doubles and mms though cuz I make money off that lool.

i'm melee now yayuh
Ahahaha.

P.s. **** yeah Melee only.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Willz Says:

Simon how is Sweden atm? you played that scrub Armada yet?
Not yet man, but when I meet up with him I'm going to wreak otter havoc.

I go to a place called DRAGON'S LAIR every Wednesday and Friday. It's a gaming club where Stockholm's finest Melee players flock. I don't really recognise the names of anybody there but Aniolas seems to pop in every now and again. And I get ***** by pretty much everyone, but I am getting a lot better for it. I seem to get less ***** each week. Which is nice.

LC LC LC.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Not yet man, but when I meet up with him I'm going to wreak otter havoc.

I go to a place called DRAGON'S LAIR every Wednesday and Friday. It's a gaming club where Stockholm's finest Melee players flock. I don't really recognise the names of anybody there but Aniolas seems to pop in every now and again. And I get ***** by pretty much everyone, but I am getting a lot better for it. I seem to get less ***** each week. Which is nice.

LC LC LC.
Willz Says:

drop the sandbag Simon and start **** MODE.

show Aniolas and the rest of Sweden that LC DA BESS!!!!!!!!

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!

Top Bottom