• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Brado

Smash Lord
Willz raises a good point, or possibly carry a mobile telephone to inform us of your arrival :)

Anstey is hardcore, someone STOLED Marni's bike :(

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i concur with braydo...

also, good lil fest braydo.

i enjoyed our mms, very fun. top notch stuff i dare say.

i look forward until we next in the smash bros. arena.

i was very disappointed in not being able to play the pro and best peach in the UK named Calzum. i hope this fellow makes an appearance at the next super smash brothers festival.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Stop saying 'Yorkshire and the Humberside', it's 'Yorkshire and the Humber'. Humberside doesn't exist like I've been saying for months.

What I said was correct (being that he's part of Lincolnshire) but I was wrong in saying he's EM as he's part of Yorkshire and the Humber.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Scunthorpe is defiantly East Midlands, it is in Lincolnshire! There is no question about it, I'm doing a Geography Degree lol.

I can see your argument for the Yorkshire and the Humber stuff tho, a lot of places will class it as that to, but in my eyes its EM :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Even if he was East Midlands, which he isnt, he wouldnt wanna be part of the East Midlands crew, infact when i told him that he was in the Region of Yorkshire and The HUMBER, he seemed very delighted. Which is only natural to any1 for that matter.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
What are you on about, there is no East Midlands 'crew'.

There is only....

LCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
We're not planning on hosting any tourneys, unless George wants to do something...

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alright Andy give me a ll while lol. I WILL Host but will take a bit of time, just moved into a new house in Worcester today then am going to Scotland for a week on Tuesday then I start uni on the 24th, so expect something then :)

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

georges upcoming tourneys has been hyped for over a year now, i cannot wait *shaking with excitement*

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah I know man, last ones flopped decided to go against hosting in Louth, I know I could get like 20+ but I want to do something decent like 40+ (Hopefully).

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

will it be brawl + melee? or melee only?

because if it's both i'm sure i could run it while you run melee, we gotta work together on this george :)

+ i could probs bring a TV and set up for each game =]

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll do both, I know both can be run properly and well together. Give me time tho, I get back from Scotland a week on Tues

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- So much tension in the thread guys. Everybody calm down and have a nice cuppa. Give Calzum half a can of cider and a wine gum for some much needed comic relief.

I think we'll all get along a lot better if LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC.

Brado

Smash Lord
yes otter, hows sweeden?

Fest was sick today, rapin' da new players, sucks they go uni in leeds thou LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

braydo approaching that 1337 post count.... SO LEET XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok gd fest today, enjoyed having you all round and meeting the new guys. hope you all had fun

btw ty for all the money

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Was there actually a fest today? Why didn't I know :(. I leave for the highlands for Scotland at 5am ahhh!! fml lol I may just not sleep.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
yes otter, hows sweeden?

Fest was sick today, rapin' da new players, sucks they go uni in leeds thou LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC LC
- Woah wtf? I go to uni in Leeds. Well, I don't at the moment but I'll be back there next year, and so will Charlie. Train them up so there's a **** smash scene in Leeds next year.

Sweden is ridiculous. There's a Sheik player who absolutely beasts me. But I shall prevail. It was only my first meet-up last friday and I didn't do too badly considering. I think Armada and Aniolas are coming to Dragon's Lair next friday, but I'm not quite sure.

My Swedish is rubbish.

Brado

Smash Lord
Yeah I thought you went Leeds, you'll have to sort something out next year then maan. LC da bess still.

Try not to grow any whiskers dude

If your back for christmas, we'll have an 'Otter's christmas fest' ;)

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
- I CANNOT WAIT.

Videos of me getting my arse handed to me have started appearing from friday Swedish smash fests. I'll upload them once there's a few more knocking about.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
o ye guys ddiz asked me earlier if he could be in LC, so ddiz is LC now

LC bess crew 4 lyfe

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
results from my mini fest yesterday if anyone cares

1st me (i did it 4 u, DDIZ!!!!)
2nd brado
3rd calzum
4th marni
5th ollie
6th mike

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
@brado i know its shocking but im not the worst anymore (:

@ramzeh ty for letting me in :D

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
ddiz, this is Willz lol.

my account got super banned, so ramzeh is posting for me on his account.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

Yayuhz and Will Savage were pretty cool guys... then KJ banned them. So mean... =[

Top Bottom