• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
your first fest i couldn't come because i had an argument with my parents where they didn't want me to go (their argument was that they didn't want me going to an area that me and no one else from LC had been to before...lol) and the other fest it was my grandads birthday and they gave me the choice of whether I wanted to go to your fest or celebrate my grandads bday, which i choose to celebrate my grandads bday instead.

=]

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
god ****it

ill see if i can come (lolprepare4theflake)

also is it friday-saturday morning? cuz im probs goin out saturday night so it will be siiiiick

Kone

Smash Master
Brad/cal/will if you are coming let me know. Anytime after 6pm is fine and you are welcome to stay. Head of Sat morning please. Sat is my marking day :(

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Tamoo one of my friends is a card collector as well, I can ask if he has that.

/e nvm lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'm not sure but I'd want to look through your cards, if if there is nothing I want I'd sell it pretty cheap or for a Burger or something Lol :)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Guted Tamoo :( Would Me offering to pay like £10 towards your ticket to Worcester influence you :p? Could come tomorrow and leave after Eds

Is Smo confirmed for yours eds?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i dont wanna flake Eds fest but i'm INCREDIBLY LOW on money atm

after tonight i've got £3, no joke. maybe if i got my money off cal i'd be able to come to this...

i'll have to talk to my parents tomorrow... fail -_-"

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
just because my parents are well off don't mean i cant lol

i been tryna get a job, i already went londis earlier asking and they got no vacancies

gonna have to search elsewhere

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I could be totally racist regarding the job thing, but I won't. I'll probably get an infraction or something.

;)

Kone

Smash Master
george - smo aint confirmed yet but ill text him tonight. Tam I could chip in same amount as george if needed. Just got paid so loaded now ^^

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
ok im confirmed for this my dad is gonna give me some money yay

brad we're gonna go straight from loughborough ye?

and Ed do i need to bring a sleeping bag or anything? wouldn't be very helpful if i need to cuz i'd have to either bring a sleeping bag to college or go to town then back home then back to town again and get the train, which would be annoying -_-"

Edit: yo brad chiddy bang are coming loughborough uni supporting tinie tempah on the 12th October, you wanna go man?

Kone

Smash Master
Okay lads you need to bring sleeping stuff x_X. Sorry Will, just take it with you to college. Normally Will I can give you a duvet or sleeping bag but i literally but two in this morning to wash and put htem in the dryer when i got back. I then put the other two in the washer. Just went to check on the dryer and its broke :(. Proper annoyed!

I have plenty of throws and blankets (thin but large) you could use (double up on) if you can't be bothered to bring your own. Got enough spare cushions/pillows aswell. Upto you guys.

Ill get pizza and chips in for friday night as I didnt make it to ASDA tonight. May grab some other food from the shops on the way back from work tomorrow.

Will/Brad what time u reckon you will arrive? george?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll arrive at 5:50 if thats ok man, best time for me :p I'll walk so slow I'm at yours for 6 :)?

Brado

Smash Lord
It's either gonna be 6:02 or 6:52, depending on which route, so we wont be much later than the others.

as far as I remember, I was SICK at jenga

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
aint gona be able to bring my sleeping bag as the bag it goes in has gone missing anyway. ill just sleep on the grass outside =D. Brad how much is this journey gonna cost, cuz my dads given me £30 (shud be fine, but my parents are stil curious)

Top Bottom