• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Mr.Yeniths you have taken totally unnecessary action against my constructive and informative posts! I will be appealing these infractions shortly!

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
leave him willz...
...his mom gave him one of her cans

and Ddizzle when u gna change ur sig? U NO LONGER HAS AFRO
thats true and i dont main falco anymore, ill work on something but for NOW
|
|
v

Tamoo

Smash Master
bad news guys, won't be able to make the battle roads :(

**** came up on the friday which is pretty gay but def let me know how you guys do :)

I guess i'm stuck going to my local one

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Fixed for truth
Well kind of yeah i was playing halo:)
Why am i still blocked from your fb?
i hav'nt blocked you? i cant get profile?
and probs msn
Nope I appear Offline a lot while playing vidya games, try speaking to me.
if you're gonna delete me, delete mol
again didn't delete and why.

OTHERNEWS
@ddiz - who's your new main

@Tam - Sucks man :( come to the triumphant pre release ;)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
ive started playing marth/falcon unfortunately my siblings have such a temper when i use them so i play mario. yes my siblings suck more than i do.
i dropped falco cuz i cant get the SHL or waveshines down ):

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
Id love to attend if i could stay the night ^_^ would be great to get to know LC

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Brado, you wanna buy my xbox connector thinggy along with a battery pack? £8? Or trade some pokemon cards for it?

Edit:it's £15 RRP just so you know

Brado

Smash Lord
I'll give ya some cards if I have anything useful? donphan and something ? i has no use for them
if not I'll payyyys. I get loaadsa moneys tomorow, payday liiiiek

you coming friday I assume?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
ill come, not 100% on staying the night atm. i'm not sure on what oli (phazonn) is planning on doing atm, as i told him coming for the day (which he was planning on doing) would be pointless cuz he'd play like 3hours of smash then have to go home lol, so i told him to try and stay the night. doesn't help that he's never been on a train before =|

Brado

Smash Lord
Alriiiight, try and stay Wheelz, marni should be and we can get moar games in.
MTR is confirmed until about midnight.
and it will be fun

Phazonn

Smash Rookie
I was mainly concerned about staying the night because I never even met Brado and didn't want to be in imposition lol.

I should be alright on train anyway xp I'm just not toally sure about the time cuz it needs to be convenient for you.

Phazonn

Smash Rookie
Hehe, I think I'm sorted with getting there and back now. Do I need to bring anything like controllers or something?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
so brad is it okay if i stay the night? if so what time should i arrive cuz im thinking of taking the next train straight after college (15:25) ^_^

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh man just started going to a new league and turns out someone who came 9th in worlds go there, i managed to 6-0 him in what was probably the slowest 6-0 ever (my last draw lol) but he donked me the other two matches and got some awesome trades with him including sableye and donphan. This league ***** on your beeston league :p
he gave me some **** useful deck advice too and even played my deck for me and managed to get blastoise and feraligatr out in turn 1 >.< with four energies. The best players really do have the best luck :(
George you'd better still be coming to tristans >:

I'm still well jealous of leicester having said all of this :(

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
ddiz ring me when you arrive, i'm meeting the new player phazonn (oliver) as well at the bus station around 5ish. how are you getting here? train or bus?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
train arrives at leicester at 5, from then i dont know wer to go, but yes ill ring u just b4 i arrive.....also im keen on meeting another new guy ^^

Brado

Smash Lord
lolwhat -.- I don't remember saying you could 100% come ddiz, I'm tight on space dude, sorry man
I feel bad saying you cant come so late, but there is already 6/7 confirmed and my house isn't massive lool

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
T.K.O
i guess i got too over eager........oh well its all kool, u sure its absolutely not possible to squeeze 1 more in?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
oh man just started going to a new league and turns out someone who came 9th in worlds go there, i managed to 6-0 him in what was probably the slowest 6-0 ever (my last draw lol) but he donked me the other two matches and got some awesome trades with him including sableye and donphan. This league ***** on your beeston league :p
he gave me some **** useful deck advice too and even played my deck for me and managed to get blastoise and feraligatr out in turn 1 >.< with four energies. The best players really do have the best luck :(
George you'd better still be coming to tristans >:

I'm still well jealous of leicester having said all of this :(
oh **** man sick :)
ill have to come and show him whats what (with a crappy deck that hasn't been tested) in the future

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i actually havent booked but at this point in time i just want to be sure i can/cannot attend
if the problem is space i could sleep in the bath tub if necessary..but yh i guess its my fault for just getting ahead of myself

Brado

Smash Lord
I'll play a bitta Halo tomorow, saves that TV only being used for barwl lool.
There's also the POKEMON BOARD GAME. yayuhz
and we'll order rainbows pizza

and yeah

im rich, so big MM's anyone?!

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
I'll play a bitta Halo tomorow, saves that TV only being used for barwl lool.
There's also the POKEMON BOARD GAME. yayuhz
and we'll order rainbows pizza

and yeah

im rich, so big MM's anyone?!
If I was there my ******** are so big I'd lay down £10 against the bird man.

Don't question the new nickname. Embrace it.

Top Bottom