• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
sounds good, ill have to get willz to talk to his parents as they don't like him being in peoples cars, especially rakes. that guy is a 100% paedophile, I <3 my parents. they protect me from those demented people

Tamoo

Smash Master
George you coming to this monthly? If you are and coming with Ed, I think you're staying at mine, which means card mm :) Think i've finally got this water deck sorted, though it's still hella slow :/

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

anyone in LC up for smash tommz? i gotta go lboro in the morning and i could get a bus to anstey (if u can) from there and then play smash yayuuuh

Brado

Smash Lord
loughborough tomorow? :S mines ffriday i think, ii should probably check tthat though lol. Friday da bess day to play smash, everyone play friday yeeeee

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i gotta redo my results registration thing because they ****ed it up. i'm the only person that needs to go to lboro tomorrow, no one else needs to.

friday is everyones induction day n i'll be there to pwnzzz

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz if you do not want to host I move back to Worcester on Sat and will sort something out soon after.

If you want your personal details on the first page removed like Andy suggests, let me know.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Willz told me yesterday that he wanted all his Personal Details Removed from the 1st post of this thread, or to just have the thread removed completly, simply because he isnt hosting anymore fests.

This is exactly why i removed his personal details from my Thread, also this thread shouldnt be sticked, k have a good day.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alright but I want Willz to let me know, I don't care how it does it, text whatever.

This should stay sticked I am moving back to Worcester and Saturday and soon after will start hosting EM is still very active so I want this open to post about what I host etc etc. This gets nearly the same amount of traffic the BrawlUK thread does, so maybe that should not be sticked either? Or the Scottish one?

Stop trying to control the boards lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Why did u run away off msn wtf!!

EDIT: Also im putting a complaint in about UK mods cough cough, they never listen, ohh wait Charles does i remembered.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I didn't? I don't want to have to listen to you telling me what to do for a good 15 mins, I know what I'm doing lol

Kone

Smash Master
This, the Scottish and the London thread don't need to be stickied. Also, if you are hosting George in Worcester, surely that belongs in the West Midlands thread? ;)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
This, the Scottish and the London thread don't need to be stickied. Also, if you are hosting George in Worcester, surely that belongs in the West Midlands thread? ;)
Kone for Mod of the world, also Ed read my post in West Midlands thread.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
IMO I think only the London needs to be right now as it's the only one with an decent sized event upcoming, but for now as is, I see nothing wrong with how it is now. So I think just sticky thing that have a good event upcoming or leave the threads which receive a lot of traffic as stickies.

Regardless once I'm back to uni it will be a lot easier for me to play more and more Smash so expect more from me soon :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
The only threads that are used VERY often is the London Thread for Melee players, and the Brawl thread for Brawl players to talk social, other than that shouldnt be sticked.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Andy its how you go about it, you want to FORCE your ideas and suggestions on to me, just because you say something doesn't mean I WILL do it, I'm not on about this particular case but in general. This thread is VERY often used also, but not all Melee players reside in London.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Trying to make out as though im the bad guy here Dayum. Also what Kone said it true, Worseter is in West Midlands, you should put the information in that thread, not this.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I have not posted any information yet..... I will post it around so it gains hype and peoples notice once the time comes.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im pretty sure that like 9month ago u was supposed to be hosting something, then another fest 6month ago etc, never got round to that did it? Thats why i think this thread should be REMOVED, or jsut made into a Social Thread, which is what Willz asked for.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I didn't host it as Louth isn't well connected. I did host that fest and I've host around 4 in Worcester Kone attended one of these also LOL, there was not a WM thread at the time so it was put in here, think before you speak next time and learn what you are talking about.

Your like a child always wanted to get the last word in, always having to be right. Willz does not make up the EM scene lol, silly comment. Callum and Brad often host mini fests etc to

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Your like a child always wanted to get the last word in, always having to be right
Ok thats all i needed to hear you win, well done i wont say anything else on the matter, i hope no1 else does either.

Also i never said it should be closed.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yes indeed yuo are right there, good pointing out, but my original intention was that the thread should be unstickied.

Also why have you come back to smash? I hope ur not some big tough guy online which doesnt say a word irl, man i hate people like that.

K00P

Smash Apprentice
Yes indeed yuo are right there, good pointing out, but my original intention was that the thread should be unstickied.

Also why have you come back to smash? I hope ur not some big tough guy online which doesnt say a word irl, man i hate people like that.
Like smash, community is pretty fun.

That's not cool man, I suffer from Mutism, that's why I've never spoken a word in real life. You are hating on me for having a speech disability.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

Andy I never asked for the thread to be removed lol, just my personal details deleted (which has yet to happen). I also said that unless either of you guys have plans for upcoming tourneys (Brad, George), then this thread should just be a social thread.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dude you said you wanted the personaly details removing and changing it to a social thread, then u said said but the mods might as well Delete it bcuz u got banned and it will just be Brado and Calzum talking about Pokemon Cards. And i said yeah ia gree with that, then u said but Brad will prolly get mad at you for deleting it, as he cant post about Pokemon Cards anymore.

Anyway forget it ur personal details r still up there, i tried to help but George said he cba.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

That's correct, but this is the first time I've looked through this thread properly since I was banned and obviously that isn't the case (them only discussing pokemon cards, and I didn't really mean they would ONLY discuss that, it was around the time I was banned they were discussing it xD). I presume they (Brad and George) would be mad if I got the thread deleted just cuz I want my details removed looool, and I didn't say that xD.

All I request is that the OP is changed with my details removed (this is a request from my parents, and I will not be hosting anymore tourneyfests, and everyone who comes my minifests already know where I live).

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Like smash, community is pretty fun.

That's not cool man, I suffer from Mutism, that's why I've never spoken a word in real life. You are hating on me for having a speech disability.
lol u think ur such a smart as

anyway EM WHO? SOUTH HUMBERSIDE IS WHERE ITS AT SON

Top Bottom