• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah I won't be making this since no1else from my area has booked but I will try to make any future events but I will have to book in advance and be prepared.
Yeah you better attend one someday ma boy. I wanna see you **** George on Melee so I can laugh at this face.

A few details my parents are making me say;
- I need to know everyone who's coming by Wednesday (Thursday latest)
- If you turn up and we I don't know who you are you won't be allowed in
- If you're coming by Train or Bus, please say. As my parents could pick you up
- The Melee rankings will start at 12pm and Brawl at maybe 2/3pm and if time, Brawl Doubles :psycho:
- Melee rankings will be free while Brawl will be £3.
- Everyone has to be out of my house by 6pm
- Please clean up with your rubbish, as this is my parents house and I don't want to leave it in a mess
- You can turn up at the earliest of 11 for friendlies and money matches!
- I might have some food and drinks for you guys, but if you want more then just go to Londis down the road or bring your own food and drinks.
- Have a great time!

If anyone wants any more information or gets lost when trying to get here, phone or text 07842106681

Hope to see you all on Friday!

Siyico

Smash Cadet
Hey willz just a quick update.

Me, zunari and my friend bambobo are confirmed for friday :D

Should be there at around 11ish, getting the train also :)

Cant wait man =]

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
O Shi-
its tomorrow
cant wait too get reaped

Edit: o shi- i thort it wuz thursday today

btw will if u where planning too use my wii for melee my memory card slot a only works 10% of the time

Aiko

Smash Champion
Hey siyico, any of you guys coming to the manchester one on sunday? I think zunari made a post in the northwest thread.

Siyico

Smash Cadet
Hey siyico, any of you guys coming to the manchester one on sunday? I think zunari made a post in the northwest thread.
Yeah, got a lot on atm aswell. Studying for exams etc.

Willz, is it cool if i bring my video camera? so i can record some matches and youtube them?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah sure. I will have a dazzle running on one of my TV's and maybe doing a livestream as well.
But yeah bring a camera along =D

auroreon

Smash Ace
Im not going to be able to make this one =(
Traveling costs just far too high... so annoying, really wanted to go to this.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
The next tourney is going to be held in Lincoln around early May by Yeniths. Hope you can make that Rake.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah most tourneys are on/go from Friday-Sunday. Yeniths' next one should be on a Saturday. This is only on a Friday as its Easter break.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz got a list of attendees for this?
Almas + 3 friends, Bambobo, Brado, Calzorz, Calzum, Rega12345, Regas friend maybe, Siyico, Trio3, Trios cousin maybe, Willz, Yeniths and Zunari.

Lincoln? I thought it was in Louth.

Not that getting to/from Lincoln is difficult (there's a bus).
I meant Louth, which is in Lincolnshire. My bad Kmac.

Just on a saturday?
What time?
Talk to Yeniths.

Deffinatly can make the next one. Will be there to rep Yoshi, show what hes capable of.
Good to know. Yoshi should be definitely be higher on the tier list to be honest. And he is a great character to play as.

willz gave meh one after 3 days of asking

almas + 3 friends, people from nottingham, willz calzum and brad , some guy from loughborough and friend?, trio9000(3) yeniths and calz0rz

shoud be good:)
lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Do you need any setups bringing? i can bring a cube if you need it.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I have 3 Wiis and 3 cubes, and Trio3 is bringing his Wii so make that 4 Wiis. My parents don't know if they'll let me use the 5th tv we have (as it's theirs). But I will always have Brawl running on the 42inch HDTV. During the Melee rankings I will have Melee on the other 3/4 TVs. And then during the Brawl rankings I might just leave 1 TV with Melee on if anyone wants to play it.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
OK sounds good, I claim the Melee TV. Look forward to playing everyone tomorrow, should be good times.

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
Hey quick update, Me and Siyico will be there tomorrow, Bambobo can't make it.
Look forward to playing everyone tomorrow

Edit: Will you be able to pick us up from the station? We arrive there at 10:30.
If not we will catch the bus

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Look for me and Calzorz tomorrow, we are arriving at the same time(ish). I take the award for being the smallest smasher, small, long black hair, I'll have a black quicksilver bag on me I'll be with a giant in comparison to me. If you see me say Hi:).

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I don't think I'll be able to take you all back by car. 2 people will have to be taken back by car and Calzum has offered to take the other 2 back by bus. So decide please. :D

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I meant Louth, which is in Lincolnshire. My bad Kmac.

Good to know. Yoshi should be definitely be higher on the tier list to be honest. And he is a great character to play as.
Np. ;)

And Yoshi should be higher tier. lol. (I couldn't help but notice you said that. ;))

Have fun guys. Look forward to seeing if any of you come along to the May one, so you can witness my epic johns ;)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alright cool, look forward to playing you, add me on msn if you get a chance.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Any of you lot coming to the London Ranbat. Theres gonna be a pretty good turnout. About 35ish which is alright and thats just including melee players. We are wroking out how many brawlers there will be now so what about it?
Willz you got a pretty sexy menatality, what about you?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah, would be good if more of you guys could come down to this as it looks like a massive turnout so far, especially for a local thing, theres about 15 extra brawlers to add to that 35 so a 50 man turnout looks likely

Almas

Smash Lord
I might come to the London Ranbat, I'm undecided. I'd be guaranteed to lose horribly, which would be nice practice but maybe not much fun.

I'll come if you promise to try Brawl+ if I bring it, PPro ;p.

On another note - is it okay if I bring one more person to this one? They'd mainly be spectating: they haven't actually played either game like, at all, but want to see what things like this are like.

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
Any of you lot coming to the London Ranbat. Theres gonna be a pretty good turnout. About 35ish which is alright and thats just including melee players. We are wroking out how many brawlers there will be now so what about it?
Willz you got a pretty sexy menatality, what about you?
Stop advertising n00b =p
anyway look out for meh in teh top with a big blink 182 smiley on it =7

Top Bottom