• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
good fun the other day yen and kmac should get urselfs round again some time soon before willz epic fest :p
You make the call, I'll come over. ;)

I'll bring my cousin next time for lulz and johns.

(btw - notice - I made a new account to change my username... it's what Aiko suggested to do. :p)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
You make the call, I'll come over. ;)

I'll bring my cousin next time for lulz and johns.

(btw - notice - I made a new account to change my username... it's what Aiko suggested to do. :p)
an account with 1 post wow this was ur very first post be proud :p

wisl

Smash Journeyman
how many people come to these ranbats?
I mean, is it really really small scaled or should I include this in the tourney news thread?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Pretty small scaled, like 10-20 for this one. Although the next one in May should get a fair amount of interest as it's at a bigger venue. The London & Manchester Ranbats get quite a lot a interest though.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
People use the AiB forums...? Lulz... He's a Moderator for AiB. Anyway, doesn't matter. And look Auroreon, all the attention you've got from just saying you want Yoshi help. :D

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yay. I may actually end up officially tourney ranked. :p

-flexes his epic spiking Yoshi skillz. misses the spike. gets edgehogged. GAME!-

lol.

@ Calzorz - I thought you forgot your password? :p

auroreon

Smash Ace
People use the AiB forums...? Lulz... He's a Moderator for AiB. Anyway, doesn't matter. And look Auroreon, all the attention you've got from just saying you want Yoshi help. :D
Yea, its funny seeing as I never actually said I needed any help with Yoshi lol. I just said I don't think Im that great. Btw, I can DR and DT, its actually not hard when you get the initial timimg down and its deffinatly not useless, you can Fsmash out of CG with a DT on a bunch of chars, including metaknight =).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Calzum make sure you **** Fuzzyness and when you do, do not be a good sportsman. Proceed to point and laugh.
Or was it Calzor lol anyway one of you **** him lol.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yea, its funny seeing as I never actually said I needed any help with Yoshi lol. I just said I don't think Im that great. Btw, I can DR and DT, its actually not hard when you get the initial timimg down and its deffinatly not useless, you can Fsmash out of CG with a DT on a bunch of chars, including metaknight =).
Maybe you should come along to Yen's May fest and teach me how to do it then, since my timing with DR is horrible... I've only ever managed it once (and that was a fluke. I think I accidentally input buffered or something.)

I keep forgetting Yoshi can CG MK. x.x; So if you can help me with that, maybe I can start ****** Yen's MK XD.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Maybe you should come along to Yen's May fest and teach me how to do it then, since my timing with DR is horrible... I've only ever managed it once (and that was a fluke. I think I accidentally input buffered or something.)

I keep forgetting Yoshi can CG MK. x.x; So if you can help me with that, maybe I can start ****** Yen's MK XD.
Yea I'll deffinatly be coming to Yens, not completely 100% on thiis one, but I can deffinatly make Yens in may.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yea I'll deffinatly be coming to Yens, not completely 100% on thiis one, but I can deffinatly make Yens in may.
Sweet. :D

Well, I'm not going to Yen&Willz' smashfest (the one next week) but the one in May so.. ;)

btw do you have MSN? Maybe we can discuss Yoshi stuff. xD :yoshi:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Yay. I may actually end up officially tourney ranked. :p

-flexes his epic spiking Yoshi skillz. misses the spike. gets edgehogged. GAME!-

lol.

@ Calzorz - I thought you forgot your password? :p
i did forget my pass lol took me like 1 month before i could be botherd to try and get it back

and Profesor i dont think fuzzy is coming to this 1 but il go for a 3 stock this time :psycho: CALZORZ FTW dont u forget it :chuckle:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Alright guys tis only a few days away now. Is anyone pretty much confirmed?
I'll do a short list of who said they were coming

- Willz Confirmed
- Calzum Confirmed
- Brado Confirmed
- Char ?
- School Friend ?
- School Friend ?
- Yeniths Confirmed
- Calzorz Confirmed
- Trio3 Confirmed
- Dam ?
- Rega Confirmed
- Rega's Friend ?
- Aurorean Confirmed?
- Makomako ?
- Professor Pro ?

I think there was 1 or 2 more people but I forget.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Hey geo not sure if i can make it to your next fest i got a job now lol i might see if i can get the day off work tho

Oh and btw im not sure but i think dam has hung his cube controller up since his wii broke

auroreon

Smash Ace
Alright guys tis only a few days away now. Is anyone pretty much confirmed?
I'll do a short list of who said they were coming

- Willz Confirmed
- Calzum Confirmed
- Brado Confirmed
- Char ?
- School Friend ?
- School Friend ?
- Yeniths Confirmed
- Calzorz Confirmed
- Trio3 Confirmed
- Dam ?
- Rega Confirmed
- Rega's Friend ?
- Aurorean Confirmed?
- Makomako ?
- Professor Pro ?

I think there was 1 or 2 more people but I forget.
Im not totally confirmed but Im gonna try as hard as I can to come to this... travel costs look to be in excess of £40 and I have other things that could potentially interfere and other such johns. But I will really try to make this and I'll probably bring someone else... who plays (a mean) Boozer!

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
I will definitely be coming to this with my friend Siyico :)
Can also bring a cube/Wii if needed
What time do i need to be there / leave?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Good to know that you guys are confirmed. =D
And I need two more Wiis both with Brawl if I'm doing 5 set ups and maybe one extra Melee disc.
Thanks guys!

Top Bottom