• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easiest Character to beat

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Shouldn't your worst computer character be the one that you use the least and the strongest computer character be the one that you main? After all, computers tend to copy some of your techniques...

2Sko

Smash Cadet
D3 cuz it uses its laggiest attacks
(Falco, Wolf, or Fox) cuz they're real easy to gimp
Same with Ike, CF, and Ganon

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
luigi is quite terrible.the cpu wont use the down b recovery or doesnt know how to.he just up b's.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Sonic and Gdorf. sonic usually runs offscreen as lvl 9 and gdorf i just grab throw of edge and wait for him to drop.

GanonCanon

Smash Rookie
ness because he doesn't use pk fire and if you can force him to PK thunder to recover then all you need to do is grab the edge and its a guranteed kill. also olimar too because you just need to grab him then real quick kill his pikimin as then follow the just hit him once while off the edge and re grab the edge

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
Metaknight...

Just kidding...

hmm...

Well , Cpt. Falcon has a severe lack of priority and and even lesser amount of packing punches... he isnt the only easy one to counter though...

Also, characters like lucario, lucas, etc. seem to be a bit easier for me to beat...

and then theres bowser... lawl..

lil cj

Smash Lord
For me its Ganon, DDD, Yoshi and ZSS

The only way to fight a cpu ZSS is
after cpu Samus gets the smash ball

I let cpu Samus get it to see if the cpu ZSS was any good
Shes terrible and so easy to beat
She doesnt combo and acts like she doesnt know what to do lol

The developers really made ZSS look bad:(
I guess since its very rare that you fight one, they didnt make cpu ZSS good

For those who havnt fought a cpu ZSS yet
You should try it:)

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Ike is definitely the easiest to beat. He tries his hardest to SH and fair me while remaining unpredictable. Sorry Ike, that's not gonna work with anyone, it ain't your style.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Yoshi may have a good 2ndary jump, his recovery aint that effective.

However I play against snake more and i find he's usually the first out.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
Donkey Kong, Mario, and Samus because I can infinite them (thats cuz I often play as DeDeDe).

But without the infinite chaingrab, it would be Snake, Jiggs, and Marth.

MXblaze

Smash Apprentice
CPU yoshi is ****ing ********. I set 3 yoshi's on 99 lives so I could re-unlock "more rules" options because someone deleted my save. Sometimes they would jump right off the platform to go off-stage.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
CPU Ike approaches much, a suicidal action due how slow he is. If people are good at breaking approaches then Falcon, Ike as some.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
Ike is definitely the easiest to beat. He tries his hardest to SH and fair me while remaining unpredictable. Sorry Ike, that's not gonna work with anyone, it ain't your style.

*Coughs* Correction .
Orange && Blue Luigi Is Hardest. Srsly Go Play 1
&& Tell Me Who's Harder.
As For Easiest. Ganon ; Boozer ; DDD

Giffica

Smash Rookie
Huge? You guys play Fail CPUs! Lvl9s do not suicide. Also i would love to watch you fight a Ike, get 50% damage and then die. No items. Also the more you play CPUs the better they get. Proven fact. They retain info extremely well. I went to my friends who NEVER plays CPUs and found that I could win 5/0 against a Fox with Ike where at my House i loss at least 2-3 lives. More you play them the better they get so they offer more of a challange and you can get better.

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
Ike definetly, because if you knock him off the stage far enough, his recovery woun't reach that far back.

Lustar

Smash Cadet
The Yoshi cpu because it self-destructs while using his egg move.

Also Ness and Lucas cpus. They usually angle their up bs too high so then they miss the ledge which allows you to knock them off the stage again and they repeat it.

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
The easiest character to beat for me is probaby Olimar. His recovery isn't good and I always gimp him with Marth's down aerial.

Top Bottom