• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easiest Character to beat

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i would say ness. i do the same thing ever time i have him off a ledge... i shine his double jump and thenjump back on stage and then jump into his thunder and fire fox back to the edge. other than that i would say yoshi.... he suicides to much

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
Ness and lucas because they always recover straight up.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lvl. 9 Ness on Jungle Japes in Melee.

UncleSam

Smash Master
For some reason Mk suicides for me, and all the other cpu's ****... my Brawl disc is the complete opposite of reality!

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
I heard it was DDD but I haven't tried him yet. C. Falcon and Sonic are easy to beat, but I think Ganon is the easiest cause you can see most of his attacks coming a mile away.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, an Ike CPU will never try and use side-B recovery. Instead, he'll just fall until he can do Aether to recover. Which... fails.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Ganon or Link. Spam any Smash Attack and eventually, they'll get so far away from the stage that you'll realize their recovery sucks and they'll completely miss the stage.

meta chaz

Smash Rookie
yoshi seems to me like he suicides the most out of all of the cpu's, i think its also pretty easy to gimp him too so he probably is the easiest.

SHUCKLE MAN

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I find Ganondorf and Link very easy.

Some other characters are also very bad at recovering. I've seen Wario use all 3 of his recovery moves, but, someone like Ike only uses his Up+B, which has very little horizantal coverage. Same with Melee Luigi. It never used its Up+B, so it was left with its Side+B to recover, which didn't get it anywhere in terms of the vertical plane.

I find Bowser quite easy aswell. Simply because he's too slow.

Luigi is the hardest one for me in Brawl (funny, seeing as I found him one of the easiest in Melee).

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I have to say Ganondorf or Captain Falcon.
The tier list has nothing to do with this btw. =P

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon. He usually ends up SDing himself in my game. Lol.
Also Ganondorf, but he can't help it because he's TOO SLOW.

What a shame... I expected more from those two.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Ganon CPU has poor recovery. He often uses up b too late when I can time when to use up b to reach far.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Bowser is a pushover. I always manage to spike him or counter everything. Great fun.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
bowser or snake

bowser is just fun to beat up... seriously when im pissed off i beat up bowsers

and snake because the CPU cant recover for crap and they constantly blow themselves up

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bowser, and any character with a tether recovery are simply and easily edge guarded. Easiest wins ever.

Top Bottom