• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Also; D3 has been by far the day i've been the clearest on my reads and pushed them the hardest, if your going to try to push my lynch, earlier game would be a much better place o argue it from.

As an aside rckin, why don't you like how I'm pushin ?

You modded ME mafia so unless you completely forgot how I(Rake) like to push things and go through my reads, i'm having a hard time seeing what you dislike. Could you point it out to me and i can try to explain it for you ?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Crackhead, your case sucks. And I'm not gonna bother to point out how and why unless you bother to put it into a consice format in which it can actually be responded to. What I can say though is that you've taken a lot of my points of context and interpreted them in a pretty subjective way. I also don't see the point in you trying to link me with Vult.

:059:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
no extension. deadlines in 3 1/2 hours

votecount 3.05
rockin (2): red ruy gheb
vult redux (2): kraken kantrip
red ruy (1): rockin
not voting (2): frozen vult redux

voting log
rockin -> badwolf -> none -> red ruy
frozen -> badwolf -> none
kantrip ->
kraken -> vult redux -> rockin -> vult redux -> none -> vult redux
gheb -> badwolf -> red ruy -> rockin
red ruy -> none
vult redux -> glyph -> badwolf -> none

deadline is 11:59:59 pm est 3/15/13. with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Mod: 3 and a half hours? Marshy, I'm in the east coast (NYC) and it's March 15th 7:42 PM. The thread says March -16- 11:59 PM. are you sure that's right?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well, I won't be awake by that time. Can a Vult / Ryu be reached without my vote? I wanna log off but I don't wanna make a lynch impossible either. I personally prefer a Ryu lynch over Vult <_<

Kantrip

Kantplay
1.) Yes it can.
2.) Your opinions cannot be trusted.
3.) I still don't see the point.

Cool.
Cool.
The point is multiple people independently coming to the same conclusion. You can say all those people are bad and all their conclusions are bad, but it doesn't change the fact that's it's happening. So there is some form of connection to be found between you and Vult.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Kraken - why does the shot Gheb did not change his alignment?
too many vigs, not a clear IMO. Also Gheb so scummy

On this topic, GHEBBYCAKES why did you choose to shoot BW when you did?

After all the trouble you've went through to make a Rockin wagon happen? :059:
wow don't confuse 'lynch Rockin before BW' with 'lynch Rockin before anyone'.
I think we can all agree the former is a pretty good stance, right? bwahahahah

Ehhh, how many hours until deadline? If I get to read Crackhead's case I might change my mind on this but it still either requires Rockin to move votes or Ryu/frozen to show up.

'Ehh I might do something but I'd rather not, so i'll bring up how it might be out of my hands'

Crackhead, your case sucks. And I'm not gonna bother to point out how and why unless you bother to put it into a consice format in which it can actually be responded to. What I can say though is that you've taken a lot of my points of context and interpreted them in a pretty subjective way. I also don't see the point in you trying to link me with Vult.

it's better than your BW case (oh wow sick burns)

no seriously, the tldr:
there's the grimy connexion to vinyl in vult's 1st post
there's his 'oh look how townie I am' jump on Swiss over the 'typo' defence, saying what everyone was obviously thinking
he tiptoes round the tcat waggon
then as far as I recall he faded into the background by voting whatever was going (i.e. glyph)

so town amiright?

Oh and deadline is apparently tonight!
anchors aweigh! I'll leave you in the capable hands of my shipmate. avast &etc

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't forgot ALL the crap my slot pinned on AM (stuff that Gheb agreed with [and, might I add, that stuff ALONE was more than Gheb has on any of HIS scumpicks <scumpicks which have remained static {except for Vult}>])

Vult is the right lynch. Let's go guys.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So basically if don't switch over to Vult I'll be partly responsible for a mislynch. I've never been this glad to know that I'll likely die lol

Vote Vult

Vote Vult, Rockin. It's the only way something will actually happen now. Hate it when wrong people have thread control.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Literally laughing that Rockin has scum read me.

What's been my scum intent to play the way i have so far toDay ?

You realize i could have mad coasted and got away with it, or probably puhed your lynch through much faster than it has been going if i wanted to right?

What's my scum intent to bring you up, then suddenly go : well that easy lynch isn't worth my time: better go write up a big post about a scum read i've been pushing since D1 and push that through.
It's your attitude I don't like.The bolded is the exact reason why I don't want to hold your hand/see you as town. why, as town, would you say that? It's dumb and childish
You had a full opportunity to really push your read for Vult once I replaced, but once I declare badwolf to shoot me (so as to clear up mechanic issues, mind you) and then vote for him when he doesn't, you go "BAH, ROCKIN'S BEING USELESS. LET'S LYNCH HIM' and then once THAT doesn't pick up steam, you then revert back to Vult and start flipping your ****. Do you see my issue here?
You modded ME mafia so unless you completely forgot how I(Rake) like to push things and go through my reads, i'm having a hard time seeing what you dislike. Could you point it out to me and i can try to explain it for you ?
I have indeed forgotten how you push/work things Rake, but even if I did remember, that doesn't make it right. Let me tell you one thing about me: I do not care about meta.

I have learned from great experience that relying heavily (if at all) on meta and flavor leaves you not only blind, but tunnel heavily. The only time I even use meta is when playing against two people (Macman and Mentosman). Both people are very lackluster somewhat on D1, so I take it easy on them till D2, where I pay more attention to their directlions so as to see how they play.

Deadline is at midnight.
Man, I can tell I'm going to have a good talk with you manz.... >:C

seriously, why NOT Ryu?

He is terrible. Worse then Vult by any means.

If we rid of Red Ryu now, and he's scum, we can move on to the next day with NO WORRIES OF MECHANIC BULL**** and focus on discussion and who to focus on.

we won't be able to fully do that if we let Red Ryu live any longer.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
will respond to you later rockin.

needless to say i am town and totally don't suck at this game half as much as it appears i do.

Although i do tend to jump around alot as i have this weird ass stream of conciousness type deal where my brain / gut kicks me and i go : hey now, that makes sense.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
votecount 3.06
rockin (1): red ruy
vult redux (4): kraken kantrip gheb rockin
not voting (2): frozen vult redux

voting log
rockin -> badwolf -> none -> red ruy -> vult redux
frozen -> badwolf -> none
kantrip ->
kraken -> vult redux -> rockin -> vult redux -> none -> vult redux
gheb -> badwolf -> red ruy -> rockin -> vult redux
red ruy -> none
vult redux -> glyph -> badwolf -> none

deadline is 11:59:59 pm est 3/15/13. with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

vult redux poo town combat bodyguard had been lynched!

and theres more!

gheb ghost of starman mafia interrupter has also died!

woooooowww lots of ****** gettin bodied out here. night starts. yall hav til 11:59:59 pm est of the 17th to send me actions

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
It's your attitude I don't like.The bolded is the exact reason why I don't want to hold your hand/see you as town. why, as town, would you say that? It's dumb and childish
You had a full opportunity to really push your read for Vult once I replaced, but once I declare badwolf to shoot me (so as to clear up mechanic issues, mind you) and then vote for him when he doesn't, you go "BAH, ROCKIN'S BEING USELESS. LET'S LYNCH HIM' and then once THAT doesn't pick up steam, you then revert back to Vult and start flipping your ****. Do you see my issue here?
I understand the point but I believe you mis-interpreted my intention; From my pov: you had not done anything yet that made you worthy of avoiding said dangling noose. I had read your posts and while I appreciate the fact that you were actuall posting and current, I would have rather you been fully caught up and had a completely up to date and relevant way to push than to let yourself be distracted by mechanics. To this end i kept pushing your lynch because I didn't feel like you were doing enough to be kept around. Which now has slightly changed but i don't want to talk about that too much toDay.

I also never flipped anything; I've wanted Vult since the start of toDay and nothing has changed that.

I am supremely confident in this read to say the least, and if gheb dies and the end of toDay, then tomorrow we can look at Ryu tomorrow, you'll notice in alot of instances where Gheb and Vult interact, so to Ryu is around.

To answer your previous question, i've felt like Ryu is his regular town plodding self nd while he hasn't done anything particularly spectacular to make me go : wow thats' a townie, he also hasn't done anything to make me heavily doubt it. i'll read over your Ryu thing and re-read him, but i'd love more detail on your end if possible outlineing what puts Ryu over the line as scum.

Especially regarding his non scum hunting.

I have indeed forgotten how you push/work things Rake, but even if I did remember, that doesn't make it right. Let me tell you one thing about me: I do not care about meta.

I have learned from great experience that relying heavily (if at all) on meta and flavor leaves you not only blind, but tunnel heavily. The only time I even use meta is when playing against two people (Macman and Mentosman). Both people are very lackluster somewhat on D1, so I take it easy on them till D2, where I pay more attention to their directlions so as to see how they play.
Mkay, that's fair enough, can you at least try to work with me and show me what you mean when you don't like my pushes ? I can't help you understand them / my thoughts behind them if your going to blanket all my pushes under that one statement.

Man, I can tell I'm going to have a good talk with you manz.... >:C

seriously, why NOT Ryu?

He is terrible. Worse then Vult by any means.

If we rid of Red Ryu now, and he's scum, we can move on to the next day with NO WORRIES OF MECHANIC BULL**** and focus on discussion and who to focus on.

we won't be able to fully do that if we let Red Ryu live any longer.[/quote]

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Of course the first thing I see when I get back is Gheb still going on about how I'm never going to be a good player.

Gheb, go **** yourself. Its already been a REALLY ****ty period of time for me and for you to pretend I'm some kind of moron makes me want to literally spit in your eye. Its just ... like what kind of bitter ass person even does something like that.

Soup, I sincerely apologize for my activity. Replacing me was really needed, and I know I technically shouldn't even be posting here but I'm pretty done with Gheb.

Peace out again.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D20dF5Ao1mE

guys i broke my ****in laptop screen so have to use my phone. so no colors and **** like that

kraken puns (frankie fly vanilla townie) has died. deadline = 11:59:59 pm est 3/28

votecount 4.01
not voting (4): rockin frozen kantrip red ruy

with 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I am pretty damn neutral right now.

Cause I'm in a very uncomfortable state right now. LOL

I'm cool with lynching FF, but I also want Red Ryu as well (****ing hell Kraken, why did you have to die D: )

I want to hear what FF has to say first, but I want to hear your claim as well Pot

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yup yup I'll claim when we get one from FF.

If I need to make a case to convince you of this lynch I'll do it, NL is also an option but honestly it'll probably be me dying and you won't be any closer.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't like how he has handled his votes during this game.

More so his vote on Badwolf, I still don't get how people don't read bad play from scummy play.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I don't like how he has handled his votes during this game.

More so his vote on Badwolf, I still don't get how people don't read bad play from scummy play.

Because it's not townish at all

Granted, I make bad/horrible plays, and some people may see that as my 'meta' or something as a way to say I'm townie. However, there's just some plays that looks so bad it's anti-town. When it comes down to it, you have to make a choice. Lynch, or no lynch? Meeeh.

I didn't like how Badwolf handled the game anyway.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol kantrip kantscumhunt

yeah I can't wait to see the piece of work your actual case for me being scum is. should be good for a laugh or two

considering we're down to 4 alive i'm fine with finishing out the claims. i'll even volunteer to go first.

I'm Apple Kid, Town Inventor.

I have three gadgets that I can each use once.

Yogurt Dispenser: I can target one player and it will have an unknown but not random effect that is based on what powers the target has and how much PP they have remaining (if any).

Zombie Paper: I can target one player (including myself) which roleblocks the highest priority night action targetting my target and reveals who performed the blocked action (but not what the action was)

Pencil Eraser: I can target one player and "induce" (i.e. unroleblock) them for the night.

you're up kantrip

And just to clarify, RR you're claiming weak doctor and that you lost all your powers N1, and Rockin you claimed VT right?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Here's where I stand in a very condense, pre-case, pre-claim way.

I have a townread on Red Ryu.

So it's down to the Glyph slot and the FF slot. Gheb has lumped these two slots together as the "inactive" slots that we need to kill and has used them almost interchangeably. But every time we go towards actually killing one of them, Gheb has ALWAYS gone for the Glyph slot. There are multiple instances where Gheb preaches about how these cancerous slots need to die, but it's always "Badwolf shoot Glyph" and "Vote: Glyph" and "Let's lynch Glyph". This could be distancing, but considering picking the wrong one of the two coupled with his Daykill and an appropriate Night kill, they would've had game no problem. So his intentions were to actually lynch Glyph and then win with himself and frozenflame. It's quite straightforward.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Then there's the fact that Glyph/Gheb interactions are worthy of multiple Academy Awards if they are SvS.

There's more, but waiting for FF

Kantrip

Kantplay
How do you mean that question?

Yes I remember that Vinyl did **** all except sit his RVS vote on his scumbuddy and make excuses for why he couldn't play, why do you ask?

Top Bottom