• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, I see you viewing. Can you share your reads as well?

:059:
Well I'm pretty surprised to see Badwolf flipping town (especially the attitude of his).

I wanted him to shoot me so it'd clear up this whole mess with the doubt and everything (A similar incident happened in one of the Final Fantasy 7 Mafia games. Macman (head mason) got night killed and Glyph (Mason buddy) knew he was going to target me. I couldn't argue against mechanics so I, vanilla townie, willingly wanted to get lynched that following day so as to clear up any muck/doubt on my slot). Just because I wanted to get shot doesn't mean I want to get lynched.

I don't have much reads right now to really share, as I'm just doing another catchup on this game. My eyes so far are on Kraken and Red Ryu. Kraken for how badly he wanted to lynch me despite the evidence on Badwolf. As for Red Ryu...I want him gone merely because his early D1 game doesn't look so impressive right now.

Sorry it's taking awhile. Lots of **** on my end to deal with, but I'm doing my best to give this game the time it deserves.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Well, it's pretty clear he was gambiting.
Well, maybe. I did think it was fishy that his action was "Freeze: x" while yours was "PK Starstorm: X ". You'd think it would be "PK Freeze: X".

So I don't know what the deal with Wolf was. :s

Your claim checks out though, IMO. According to Wiki only the characters Poo or Star Master would know PSI Starstorm, and those look like Town roles.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
votecount 3.04
rockin (3): red ruy kraken gheb
not voting (4): kantrip vult redux frozen rockin

voting log
rockin -> badwolf -> none
frozen -> badwolf -> none
kantrip ->
kraken -> vult redux -> rockin
gheb -> badwolf -> red ruy -> rockin
red ruy -> none
vult redux -> glyph -> badwolf -> none

deadline is 11:59:59 pm est 3/15/13. with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hmm Gheb's stunt there seems genuine.

Bah I'm iffy on KP. Wavering on Vult but I still want to say I dislike the slot. I honestly saw Badwolf badtown but I don't blame anyone for wanting him dead.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
FYI: I'm going to be out of town tomorrow but I'll check in on my phone occasionally. Will def hammer at deadline if I need to.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
*Sigh*

I knew he was town but dang, I'm kinda annoyed at that shot.

Gheb is better in my eyes right now.

Current look ats are FF and Vult, Rockin is PoE if neither are scum. I don't think Tspin is scum, Gheb's shot is enough to make me trust him more, not just the shot mind you but also events around it with the confirmed shot, I like Kraken more as the days went on.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually, don't hammer yet. People should post their reads especially wrt Badwolf flipping town. Both Ryu and Crackhead have seemed to be pretty damn sure that Badwolf is town despite him not being what he claimed to be and consistently refusing to prove so. That's something I hope people will look into toMorrow since I'll probably die toNight.

Your an idiot.

Badwolf has been screaming town since day 1.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
As I'm reading, I'm wondering why both Red Ryu and Vult want to vote on me anyway.

I don't think neither really had that much interest in voting for me (especially Red Ryu), so it just seems weird that they just suddenly go to me, especially if Gheb really is going to die tonight (thanks to Badwolf).

We need to be perfectly sure what direction we're going. for all we know, this could be Mylo or something.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Unvote

Vote Vult.

Take it on faith kids.

Gheb's shot proves nothing. Vult backing him up so blindly seems telling "it seems like a town role" Wut ? You yanking my chain bro ? Dat's just weak.

Feeling like Vult bussed vinyl early, then iirc Gheb got on Vult for the first thing he noticed being vinyl. Not to mention how Gheb's treated the AM slot the entire game. He's been sitting on him so hard his *** is probably sore. Especially considering where he wanted AM gone but then the time comes to vote and Gheb ain't doing **** about it and instead fights it. Then when vult comes in after thier small interaction he drops that like it gave him 3rd degree burns.

Quotes and all that fancy **** later.

lynch vult > lynch gheb > win game > enjoy spoils of war

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Kraken you are all over the place. All you are going to do is split the votes and cause a no lynch. There is no case on me besides AM flaking or w/e and apparently you not liking my interaction with Gheb.

Gheb what's your role name?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
GO ACTION POST GO:

This is so disgustingly noncomittal. WHAT feels off? Also answer the question I posed to the class earlier and be specific.

I can't pinpoint it or even who, but the exchange just seems forced. I'm not sure whether it's SvS or SvT, but it feels like at least one of them is not Town.

I don't see how Kraken's question was loaded.
Circus, do you see TBG/Kracken scum as a possibilty from this, or just TBG scum?

Your gut does not fly as a passable reason, even at this stage. Go to the blackboard and write the next sentence 2.5 times 4 times. "I will be held accountable this game."

We'll run out of space up there if any more of you are thinking of leaving back doors on your stances.
Don't bet on that. Call me out if I ask anything unreasonable. Have I asked anything unreasonable?
FoS: TBG

I don't think so buddy. Not trying to play teacher's pet or anything but you can certainly give more if you're already here and posting.
What more do you want? He's acknowledged and been called out for not giving anything but a gut read. He's been cautioned that he won't be allowed to do so in the future.

You yourself made an eerily similar post, so can you explain why there's an issue?
You're asking me to perform decent analysis (that I will most likely be held to) while I'm sick and tired enough that I barely want to participate.

What part of that does not strike you as unreasonable?
I dunno, but something about that seems off to me.

Vote TBG

If you look at this interaction, and I can't believe Ryker or Washed would be so lazy, but he goes from being on TBG about Non-commitment, to outright defending him, straight back into voting him.

Lazy ryker scum is lazy.

Thinking Ryu and AM are scummier than T-Spin and Crackhead Buns.

Vote Ryu
First instance of Gheb pressuring AM.

Then he makes his push on AM:

@AM

If you question T-Spin for not being clear on why there's an issue then why are you pushing TBG instead of T-Spin? I don't think T-Spin ever sufficiently explained why there is an issue to begin with [even after the exchange was over] or what the issue actually was. There was nothing more off with TBG's response than with any of his other posts up to this point.

The "loaded" questions are null, tcat's responses are null and nobody would have earnestly taken a harder stance on that exchange unless he wanted to force us out of RVS via a wagon. There was nothing to be gained from that exchange. A Math Teacher is supposed to give us equations that lead us to positive or negative integers, not to ±0. Such a worthless question FoS AM

At this point, he should be voting AM, he dedicates enough time to it , but is still voting Ryu based on what has yet to be explained reasoning.

At this point Ghebtown would have more of a reason to vote AM, yet he uses a weak FoS on him. Thereby sitting on AM(trying to look interested, without actually comitting to it).

Not only that, but immediately folowing comes his Ryu reasoning , and it's a lot less layed out and a lot less actual scumminess, and moreso Gheb spinning what ryu's done in a negative light:

How did nobody take note of this terrible, terrible remark? Crackhead has merely asked why it is scummy poor rather than townie poor. This is one of the most commonly tossed around question in dGames and a complete null-tell. You can't possibly read a defense out of that.

Yeah ... no. There was no "opposing wagon" to Crackhead because there never was a Crackhead wagon. And how the hell was the T-spin wagon "opposing" a potential Crackhead wagon? Because you have drawn a "connection" between Crackhead and Tcat that is absolute ********? You've taken two rather trivial, harmless comments in an attempt to establish the idea of Crackhead / Tcat possibly working together and being unaligned with T-Spin - who happens to be the strongest supporter of a Ryu townread.

No, you don't have "something here" because all you do is spread misleading garbage and pretend to hunt scum. The fact that half of your posts are pretty fruitless questions only make matters worse and show a calculated side to your postings that make me lean away from bad townie play and towards scummy intentions.

You think scumbags "actively ignore" questions to "avoid making content"? They might as well put a rope around their necks. You're way off here - too off to be only a misguided townie.
Then we getto another gheb post , again based on Ryu:

It shows me that Crackhead's reasoning for joining the Ruy wagon is whack and that he is a tool but what's new? I've been raging about people being unable to use their own brains and spending most of their times crafting together petty excuses to join wagons in quite a bunch of games now. People don't learn unless they themselves start realizing that they're ought to - it's the sad truth. I've even been mislynched in Ryu's game because of that.
That said, your post really touch on the issues I have with Ryu. I think I have pointed out quite clearly that a lot of his posts earlier toDay [page 4, I believe] look like he specifically made them with the intention to establish fake [dis]connections, chiefly between Crackhead and Tcat as well as a disconnection to you. And I've also pointed out that his reasoning is not off because of him being "stupid" in this game - he's been way too calculated for that. Not that he ever bothered to actually shed light on his thought process in that instance.

Furthermore, both major supporters of TownRyu have showed rather lackluster reasoning: TBG's explanation on why he reads townRyu is pretty much complete ******** and your reasoning is a.) a bit vagueish b.) doesn't really touch on my issues at all and c.) assumes ideal play and is very theoretical. I agree that poor reads and jumpiness are often signs of townies being lost but if you look up my reasoning for voting him you will see that I don't really see him as jumpy or inconsistent at all. That's just the excuse Crackhead uses in attempt to hide away the fact that he's a tool.
He's calling ryu's actions calculated > wut ? They don't read that way, if anything Ryus seemed disorganized as hell during that time.

Notice he's already left himself a msall back door by saying " . I agree that poor reads and jumpiness are often signs of townies" , he manages to close it a little by saying : but if you look up my reasoning for voting him you will see that I don't really see him as jumpy or inconsistent at all" So he's already lookin glike he wants o move off Ryu.

Then he actually unvotes, and IMo it's really fast, like he kinda just goes : welp Ryu claim so good"

Don't like it.

Also don't like his following post, where he leaes himself the ability to come back to Ryu if he needs to:

Really hate it when a good wagon gets discredited by dumb pepople joining for dumb reasons. But I'll maintain that neither TBG's nor Spin's explanations on TownRyu have been convincing and all my issues with him have been left unanswered. Still think Crackhead is town and lynching him is not a viable option right now. Ryu will likely continue to be a problematic slot unless NAs will somehow prove his claim.

Next we get to Gheb defending AM, someone he had actually previosuly showed interest in , but now when T-Spin brings it up, look how Gheb works around not doing anything about AM still:

You all overerstimate Glyph's capabilities as a player by a colossal degree if you think his later play will justify what he's doing right now in any way. The fact that he plays every game this way doesn't mean it's OK for him to do it now - it simply means that he should be D1 lynched on principle every single time.

T-Spin, I can hardly take your posts serious anymore. Pretty much every time you argue in favor of something it has the opposite effect on me: Your reasoning for voting AM looks entirely kludged together and is as generic as can be, making me seriously question such a course of action. In the same hand your reasoning on why you read Ryu as town is completely worthless to me and only supports my line of thinking that Ryu's play throughout the Day is borderline impossible to justify. Earlier you said that you're hesitant to lynch frozen or Glyph because they might be useful later but then you push the AM lynch with inactivity being the strongest reason you provide. Don't tell me you legitimately think that Glyph or frozen are going to be more helpful than AM? It's not like they look that much interested in hunting for scum right now.

Vote Gymmo

If we're really going to lynch an inactive player then he's my #1 pick. My vote's not cemented here and I'll think things through before deadline. Though at this rate hemight just be the only lynch that a good majority of the active players will agree on eventually.
His Gymmo vote is really out of place; At this point he still has more reason to vote AM than anyone, but he's actually taking the time to chainsaw defend AM by saying he's going to be more helpful than glyph / frozen , even though he was just as uselss.

Say what ?

Then we get:

Since I'm not feeling a Ryu lynch at this point I think we should lynch Gymmo, Glyph, frozen, AM or Tcat - that's my order of preference.
So at this point, Gheb really should be voting AM, because of his previous reasoning , coupled with inactivity, but instead he clupms AM in there with the other inactives,

remember that not to many posts previous Gheb was half heartedly defending AM from T-Spin, Gheb doing this actually shows him sitting on AM flat out. He may call T-Spin's logic bad or whatever, but the fact is T-SPin is in favor of a lynch Gheb wants
and somehw Gheb is getting away with fighting T-Spin on it.

Not to mention a short while later; Gheb drops what amounted to pushing for a inactive lynch for what exactly ? :

It'salso telling that Gheb is fighting Ran on a RR lynch, when Gheb was previously in favor of it.

With his reasoning being : Well everyone else but me did a bad job , so we shouldn't lynch Ryu. Wut ?

Why does it "seem" so. If his claim is correct then his own benefit is also beneficial for the town.

Why do you assume he's faking emotions? Stop hiding behind politishian-like phrases like "he seems to do X" to hide the complete lack of your own thought process behind this.

1.) The fact that every single case on him - except my own - has been ********
2.) Yes, it is.

@ a) I didn't say it was your main point - I said it was your strongest point.
@ b) I already covered that. Page 5 or 6
@ c) Refer to Crackheads posts about your hydra behavior. I can only repeat what he said about that.

[/quote]

Gheb actually just dropped RR, by this point thisis the second instance of Gheb actively opposing waggons he has "been in favor of"

I like Ran;s #445, it touches on and points out the same thing I'm trying to prove :

I think at this point that's useless. Lynch Red Ryu.

1. I think that is a very weak justification. Get back on him. How does that make you any less confident of your own case? You still believe Ryu is scum, right? Why are you letting that repel you from a 'good' wagon?
Then we get :

1.) It's not a weak justification. If a lynch is legit there should be 2 or 3 people being able to point out why. This isn't the case with Ryu. I have the tendency to quesiton myself, which is why I find scum regularly and the rest of you doesn't.

2.) Scum
Which one, is still weak. People were pointing out why, Gheb simply brow-beat them for having "bad points" and used it as justification to drop Ru.

Also he hasn't found any scum. Wonder why.

Again, Gheb showing he wants AM, but he still doesn't do anything to help move that wagon:

That's ... not really the point I was trying to make.

The complete disagreement was in regards to the majority of your reads, not just to AM only. I actually questioned your read on Crackhead earlier and now he's a town read for you. I questioned your BW push too and now he's a town read for you. You've also put me on the same level as frozen and Vinyl. At this point of the game that's borderline insulting to somebody who has actually made things happen to get the game move forward. Generally, I think it's pretty easy to see why I disagree with your reads and which reads - you yourself have changed them after all. Is it really that hard to understand why I criticize you under these circumstances? Do you understand that such behavior doesn't entirely match the pro-town read I had on you earlier and that it's fair game for me to reconsider that read with all this in mind?
AM is actually the exception to this - it's the only player other than Tcat where we both can agree with a lynch. And yes, AM is absolutely in consideration to get lynched for me toDay. And with Swiss replacing Gymmo that possibility could easily become fact soon. Talking about a chainsaw defense here is retardedness in excelsis.
Again, i turn to Ran here because I like his 554 on Gheb, it hits on the problems I'm pointing out now pretty nicely:

I think it is likely. I think you were the first vote on Ryu, and I was the second. I don't really think you expected me to get more votes on him. That's why it seems more like distancing to me. I just don't like your reasoning for getting off. You say that it may be second-guessing yourself, but this would mean that you would start to think he may not be scum, so wouldn't this mean you would be thinking one scum may have joined among the ones who had bad or non-existent reasoning? I don't actually see you say that your STANCE on him changed because of this. I also notice that Tcat points out that you yelled at me (which I can't get frustrated at EVER AGAIN after seeing you at Apex man ) for saying that Red Ryu seemed to be trying to save himself, but not her when she brought it up. Why didn't you address her about it? I want to know exactly how people getting on with bad reasoning unconvinces you of a sure scum read. Yet, this is why I only have you as a possible investigation.
His 562 is also pretty accurate :

Gheb using other people using bad reasons to join the wagon, a reason to get off it. This is a connection, and remember that my read on Badwolf was also due to a possible connection, yet I find this more concerning. I have asked him questions to straighten this out, recently. I want to see if people joining on, can really dissuade him from pushing on a for sure scum read, when he hasn't thought any of them were possibly scum.
Now we finally get to Ghe doign something about AM:
Vote Aggressive Mediation
Then we get to vult:

His fist post, he's already revving them bussing engines:

So I'm curious: does everyone have Vinyl as town or scum or what?
There's a lot more reelevant stuff going on in the thread at ths point; SPecificaly Ryu; Swiss ; Tcat, but Vult chooses vinyl, not to mention he picked Vinyl
out of the pile of nulls we had. Not buying what he says later about it.

His response to kary as what stuck out it aslo weak and very strung together IMO:

Oui.

Specifically this
because I not only disagree with it but also find it a little scummy that he said that. "Sheeping", or as I consider it, "voting with someone because their idea is good" is the best ever, especially early Day 1 when single votes don't have much pressure behind them. Basically his critique of Tcat is bad.

maybe the post didn't stick out as much as the fact that no one talked about it after it happened and I was like "WHY".

I guess a relevant question would be: why didn't Vinyl stick out to anybody else?

Correct me if I'm wrong. It seems like most people were indifferent or "kinda-scummy-I-guess" towards the lynch but were voting/fos-ing that way because of the impending deadline and because he wasn't doing anything. Deadline's extended and I'm posting now, so it probably lost momentum for that reason (which is a good thing!).
He specifies how Vinyl stuck out to him in the thread (out of the rest of the thrread happenings, that is immediately hard to believe). This is important to note because later on, Vult backtracks on this.

Quoting this to remind myself that it's important to read this sometime tomorrow. Other people should too. I've had Swiss as Town because I like that he has been preoccupied with deadlines and pushing to have lynches before them, but my reads are still fresh and being developed.

but why tho?

Also thanks for responding. I was getting worried you were ignoring me.
His Swiss town read is kinda out of place here as well, especially considering there was flak around Swiss for his typo.,

I don't feel like the stretch he makes is a legitimate town one; Kinda feels more like a lazy way to have Swiss as town.

I also think this unvote is really sudden. I know Gheb was moreso pushing based on inactivity; But that doesnt' exclude AM's earlier actions and I don't see how Vult's few posts would change Gheb's opinion that drastically. It really makes it appear like Gheb was just along for the ride on AM (essentially sitting in him; If the lynch goes through he can say: look guys i dun good) if it doesn't he can "justify" or w/e his drop of Vult.

Note that Gheb responds to me and Kary; Saying he's not sure if he'll move his vote; But he had just done so.

This proves futher he is unwilling to commit to AM's lynch.

I also find his back tracked reasoning on T-Spin town very weak:

Why do you assume I want to "lump" you with Ran? Aren't we jumping conclusions a bit too hastily right now? You've used exactly the same argument Ran did. That's not an attempt to lump you two together - that's a fact, monsieur. Your point is garbage because it's obsolete. You've raised a point that I had already debunked before when Ran made the same accusation. If you really think it's actually important I can even dig out the post where I reply to him but I don't see the point tbh.
I think AM's slot is scummy and that's where my was up until now. I'm still reading up so I can't say for sure whether I'll move my vote or not. T-Spin is a slot I'm feeling increasingly unsure about. I had a townread on him earlier for taking somewhat drastic stances that had a lot of room for conflict with other people. That's something I don't see scum do, especially early on. But this read has vanished almost completely by now because I came to disagree with most of his reads, because most of his input seems pretty directionless and his recent silence bothers me too. Lack of input close to the deadline always concerns me.
Note that immediately following , he leaves AMslot kicking around if it gains steam again:

AMslot
Tcat
Badwolf / T-Spin

That's my current lynchpool. Vult hasn't done anything that makes up for AM's play but I'll give him some time before I decide where I'll put my vote. Definitely thinking that Tcat is mostly concerened with her own survival, doesn't actively try to pursue reads nor does she voice them unless specifically asked. Badwolf and T-Spin are alternative solutions - my reads on them are fluctuating a lot.

Always down to lynch Glyph or frozen btw. I still don't think that lynching an inactive player toDay is a bad idea no matter how much flak I'll get for it.
He leaves Am open, and even at this point he has more reason to be on AMslot that Tcat from My POV.

Here we have Vult's jump on Swiss; The jump itself was kinda odd; Like of all the things going on, he picks Ran and Swiss's interactions. You have to remember he had previously held Swiss as a pro-town player.

This is more telling of scum IMo, because the quotes Vult pulled were before he replaced in.

He had already established that he had read the game , so him suddenly bringing it up now; when it's a hot topic, is scummy because ut allows Vult to look like he's doing something and it's a wagon people are getting the idea of;

It also allows him to more or less sit on vinyl as an option; While pushing Swiss on things he should have already read and took issue with.

I believe this proves he made his post up about vinyl in order to distance himself from vinyl, and used this post to jump swiss:

Vote: Swiss

Everyone should be doing this. Swiss is bad-news-bears. Here's a comprehensive list of quotes from him demonstrating why, for lazy folks like me.
Swiss establishes a scum read on Ran multiple times.
20 posts later Ran is suddenly Town! Now, this by itself is not incriminating because Swiss could have made a typo or Ran posted something between this post and the last one that made Swiss think Ran is Town.
The following posts rule out those possibilities.
Swiss continues to defend his assertion that Ran is Town and EVEN said that he "always" thought Ran was Town. This rules out that his post 643 is a typo, and also rules out that there was something Ran said that made Swiss change his read on Ran.
If Town players are genuinely trying to hunt scum, they will remember who they read as scum. Especially if they post four different times that they read that player as scum and try to threaten them into claiming with a dayvig. They would not forget and completely turn around their read if their original read was earnest. Swiss slipped up. He is not scumhunting, and he is not Town.
It was the safe wagon to be on; because a lot of the thread was going : wtf Swis, at this time.

I believe vult scummily jumped on the wagon opportunistically to have not only a way to appear like he's scum hunting; But to also have smething besides vinyl, which in itself as i stated felt weak and fake.

Not to mention he drops Swiss so soon afterword, when it's becoming clear his lynch is probably not going to be a thing, and as Tcat once again becomes more the focus of the thread:

unvote

can any Tcat voters reiterate why they're voting Tcat other than the above?
Interesting to note that he starts out not fully committing to it , but looking for something he to use to jup to it ImO.

Note that when questioned, he doesn't say why or how his sympathy changed, only that it did and he's now in favor of Tcat, again, being oppotunistic in a scummy way IMo to push the easy wagon:

Yeah, I based the post off the votecount. My bad.

I was sympathetic because a lurky playstyle is not uncommon for her and when I have played here in the past my own activity was never consistent, even when I was Town. I think she is a good lynch now and that she should probably claim.

I didn't read Swiss' posts by the time I asked Tspin those questions. When I came back I read thoroughly and decided Swiss's response was good and Tcat's (as Swiss pointed out) was scummy. Hence the unvote.

Yeah, I changed my mind. I don't regret making the case though. It helped to see how people reacted to it.

He opens the door to voting Tcat, the current easy wagon.

Then we have this :

vote: traveling cat
Which is nicely summed up by Swiss right after :

Vult, why vote now and not after?

Gheb, you can hammer and get your ability now.

It doesn't make sense that Vult forgot to vote that same person he had just made a case on.

After this we actually see Vult step back from his own read on vinyl retro-actively:

You make a pretty good point that sets Vinyl off from those guys.

Your questions are kinda weird though. Did you forget what I said or what?

I never said that really preferred Vinyl over those guys as a lynch, or suggested Vinyl as a lynch at all. Actually, I only devoted half of two small posts to Vinyl, pointing out that I didn't like something he posted about Tcat. I was kinda just trying to get my foot into the game by giving everyone something they might have overlooked. It didn't even have anything to do with his activity level. And I didn't really follow up with it. <_<;

Weren't you paying attention to the slot you wanted to lynch?

(Disclaimer: I'm not saying that I didn't think Vinyl should be lynched over those guys. I didn't even read FF or Glyph on D1. I would've liked if more people talked about Vinyl, but I also understood that people weren't willing to accept a proposal for another candidate on the table when we were supposed to be narrowing our choices. I dropped it because it wasn't going anywhere and Swiss and Tcat were more relevant to me and the rest of the Town at the time.)
Posts like the above make me feel mroe confident that he was bussing vinyl; Not expecting him to die he could sit on his couple posts about vinyl but not do anything with them.

Note how he undersells his own push on vinyl, distinctly distancing himself from the fatc he was miraculously right.

He also self admits that he was only really putting vinyl out there, and not seriously pushing him at all, making his entrance posts ipso facto useless.

Then we have more wagon jumping (woot woot):

Maybe I would have if there were more evidence and push going against him. I wouldn't try to lynch him based off that one post.

I don't think "changed my mind" is the right word. But I realized that a Vinyl lynch was on the table because no one seemed to agree or care and because of time constraints even. Also I got really excited about the Swiss wagon and optimistic about the subsequent Tcat wagon.

Yeah and yeah. Vote: Glyph

I feel bad for this vote because I haven't read him closely to read him but I know he hasn't contributed much and that he's not posting. It seems like others are okay with this lynch too. If I get a chance later tonight I might change direction.

I changed my lynch efforts to Swiss and then Tcat instead. I thought it would be a waste of time and counterproductive to try to convince people to lynch him with 2-3 days left. So yeah he hasn't a lynch candidate. Not because I stopped thinking that what he said was sketchy, but because no one was looking at him and deadline was coming.

I don't think so. I think asking for clarification on why you thought what you thought was very open-minded.

Actually I didn't think what he said had anything to do with you distancing at all and have no idea where you got that from.

Actually I think you misinterpreted what he said, or I did. Iirc his question was asking you why you assumed I was town because of Vinyl's flip and wasn't just pointing Vinyl out to distance from him.

I just reread the post and I think I see how you misinterpreted it. /: I don't know which is of us is right because he worded it ambiguously (reminder: it's post 870). But could you answer assuming what he actually meant was the above?
Notice how Vult uses the fact that no one was intereested in his vinyl lynch to excuse his dropping it. I don't think i need to quote every post between where Vult barely mentioned vinyl, or didn't push him beyond his initial little : look at vinyl thing.

IMO he's trying to excuse / distance himself from being right about vinyl, by using thread direction to hide the fact he didn't even make what i would consider a legitmate psuh; Just more of a "here you go" and drop of it.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Also, gheb, assuming BW wasn't lying; You should help me lynch vult.

I can guarantee you a couple things:

1) I will still push for glyph and frozen; I hate to say that Frozen being alive is almost a scum tell, but being that your either going to die at the end of the day from BW's ability, or overnight because your a dayvig(presumably). Him being terribly irrelevant doesn't make it less likely. Think EEscum in ME when i proposed the same thing here.

2) If your alive I'm going to try to lynch you. (Pretty self explanatory; I don't see you living by any means over night; If you do it'll be too convenient.)

3) We need to know who you dayvigged each day and why.

4) We need to know why you didn't shoot Badwulf earlier, and why you chose to shoot him over Rockin or FF.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
REQUEST DEADLINE EXTENSION

this is a goood time to do this, are we agreed?

What?

NO.

this game has gotten so many extensions already. I'm reading through the game and I see like massive Deadline extensions (the part where the website was switching servers was behond the mod's control, so that's understandable). Mod should've been modkilling fools IMO.

I don't think we'd be granted an extension anyway. We can make this time work, trust me.

I'm actually almost done reading.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
so because we might not get it you don't want to ask?

????
No, I'm damn sure we're not going to get it.

Notice how we got a 24 hr extension and not a 72 or w/e extention.

me and the mod (marshy were talking how we're going to do extension and we agreed to a 24 hr extension (as opposed to a 48 to which he was pretty hesitant on).

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
@Rockin;

I do not care how much evidence there is that we are not going to get an extension. I want an extension and I will ask for one. i am baffled that you don't feel the same way, but whatever.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Rockin;

I do not care how much evidence there is that we are not going to get an extension. I want an extension and I will ask for one. i am baffled that you don't feel the same way, but whatever.
I don't run around with my head cuts off when **** hits the fan. When stupid stuff happens, and we don't have much time,I make it work

1) I do not ask for extensions when **** hits the fan. I make it work, and use it for only emergencies. I wouldn't consider this as much of an emergency (just the usual bs that could've went a whole lot smoother).

2)From the amount of extensions we had, it just seems like a waste of time. Why ask for extensions when we can make it work NOW?

Kraken, you're running around with a lot of paranoia in your system, and it's making me all the more reason not to take you seriously. You first flipped over to me, and now you're going after Vult? wtf?

I really suggest you and the other head to take a chill pill for one hour or two and then just get back in the game when your head is more cleared.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
OKAY, I HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THE GAME

My lynch pool is as follows

Red Ryu
Frozen Flame
Kraken

There is NOTHING townie at all about Red Ryu. He's just as bad as Badwolf, and has helped made this game into a nasty cluster**** thanks to his claim and what went on with it. I felt he hasn't really been trying to scum hunt (and if he has, been asking silly questions that doesn't really progress into finding scum). The fact that he lived past D2 is horrid.

Vote: Red Ryu

I'm not much of a fan for Frozenflame due to him not really contributing to discussion much, nor has he spoke much about who he finds scummy (I mean, he mentions a few people, but I felt he really didn't contribute to discussion).

Kraken I'm just not a fan of for Day 3. Like, some stuff he said previous Days were eh, but he was certainly not scummy. I'm not a fan of how he's pushing.

I have some questions for you all

General question: Not counting Red Ryu's claim, what has he done that is townie and why he should live? Who do you feel we should lynch today and why?

Frozen Flame: Who are your scum picks and why? I've felt you've been chasing mainly inactivity/dumb players and not those you found scummy (could be wrong, but this is how I'm seeing it thus far)

Gheb: I saw you try to shoot Swiss before, but it didn't work. Why is that? You also claim for the Vig to shoot 'Glyph' and Frozen', yet never stepped up yourself to do just that. Why is that as well?

Kraken - why does the shot Gheb did not change his alignment?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Didn't get to read into Crackhead's Vult case but even if it's legit I don't see that lynch happening at this point. You'd need an extension which has already been given more than once so mods will be against it. If there is a way to get another extension it'd need an absolute majority and unrestrained support from all players. Rockin is against it, Vult will be against it because the main purpose of the extension is to get him lynched and for that reason I'm also not convinced that an extension will get us anywhere. And even then you'd still have to hope for frozen, Kant and Ryu to appear and voice their support as well. All of that just to get Vult lynched virtually out of the blue? After all the trouble you've went through to make a Rockin wagon happen? I can only echo Rockin's sentiments that you need a chill pill. You're not going to be helpful for the town in an endgame scenario if you're that prone to lose your cool.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Vult

Full role name is Town Star Master.

Gheb: I saw you try to shoot Swiss before, but it didn't work. Why is that? You also claim for the Vig to shoot 'Glyph' and Frozen', yet never stepped up yourself to do just that. Why is that as well?
My shot against Swiss was fake - my vig command is "PK Starstom: [player]", not "Daykill: [player]". I only have one shot which I wanted to keep as long as possible. I had planned to keep it in order to turn the tide near endgame if needed.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gheb you do know I'm fine with the Vult lynch, right?

I like it WAYYYY better than going Glyph/Rockin.

Vote Vult

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ehhh, how many hours until deadline? If I get to read Crackhead's case I might change my mind on this but it still either requires Rockin to move votes or Ryu/frozen to show up.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Vult

Full role name is Town Star Master.

My shot against Swiss was fake - my vig command is "PK Starstom: [player]", not "Daykill: [player]". I only have one shot which I wanted to keep as long as possible. I had planned to keep it in order to turn the tide near endgame if needed.

I see.

do you still find Kraken and Red Ryu town? Are either one of them worth a lynch in your eyes?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
From one page ago:

Ryu should not be given the clear toMorrow. Even after I proved my counter-claim he tried to discredit it and his claim is still a bit fishy. Crackhead's reasoning for reading Badwolf as town is a lot more convincing as he actually bothered to go into detail a bit. Would trust Crackhead over Ryu.

[...]

Kantrip > Ryu / Frozen > Crackhead / Vult would be my order of preference if a massclaim happens.
He is by no means a town read of mine. I wouldn't object to his lynch but I haven't read Crackhead's case either so I can't say for sure where I wanna go right now. You'd also have to convince me / others that this lynch can realistically happen in the first place.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Literally laughing that Rockin has scum read me.

What's been my scum intent to play the way i have so far toDay ?

You realize i could have mad coasted and got away with it, or probably puhed your lynch through much faster than it has been going if i wanted to right?

What's my scum intent to bring you up, then suddenly go : well that easy lynch isn't worth my time: better go write up a big post about a scum read i've been pushing since D1 and push that through.

Top Bottom