• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
#2 MY BIG PROBLEM:

Everyone want Glyph dead, right? We were all but agreed on this yesterDay and toDay

WHY are we lynching BW again?

Assume BW is scum, and we lynch him now. Are we all going to be hunky-dory with Glyph tomorrow?

Now, I imagine i'm going to have to bore you with all the reasons why BW probably isn't scum. But before I get to that, here's the thing:

If there is ANY chance that BW is town, we are better off lynching Glyph toDay and BW tomorrow. RIGHT?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I know you're not talking to me only and you probably understand this already but I'd like to make clear that Badwolf is a lot more likely to be scum than Rockin in my opinion. Keep in mind that since everybody wants Rockin dead it also means that scum supports his death. And since a mislynch can have drastic consequences at this point of the game I don't think that you could justify his lynch based on a consensus decision because there has to be a good bit of manipulation behind it.

:059:

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
#3 SO MUCH BAD SETUP

Badwolf is the SK and he will kill me toNight. And then people will continue to be idiots and buy his claim.

:facepalm:
BW has claimed a DAY shot. If you don't flip at the end of the DAY then we will know he's lying.

Badwolf is the SK and he will kill me toNight. And then people will continue to be idiots and buy his claim.

SECONDLY....

So I heard there's an SK and killmafia in a 13man?
with a flipped indy survivor?

No, the best explanation for this is that there is a town vig.

Which leads me into
#4 WHY BW, WHY?

THE FIRST PROBLEM
BW is claiming back-up vig. HMMM

#1, no-one is counter-claiming as vig. Given that we thought there was a vig from the 2 kills, this implies swiss could've been vig

#2 how would BW have known swiss was vig from his flip of 'gifted child'? he was talking about being dayvig, but there was no actual evidence for that.

>>>So why, with a vig plausibly still alive, would BW make that claim?

As i see it, he had two things to face up to:
a) a ****-up about Ran being alive yesterday
b) the scary face of gheb

hmmmmm

THE SECOND PROBLEM
why the hell does BW want to shoot Gheb, and not the people's choice, Glyph? If he's lying about having a shot, he's ****ed tomorrow anyways, why would he make trouble for himself toDay?

I don't understand WHY scum BW would put so much focus on himself.

I am MUCH more concerned about the people who want to lynch BW than I am BW, because BW can be cleared or condemned come tomorrow.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I've been reading him over Gheb;

I'll respond to your stuff soon as i can. I can't say i disagree with most of what your saying without my notes aand such to look at.

Anyhow, i don't see why badwulf would do the same things that caused him to suicide in ryu's game here.

Like, i'm not seeing why he'd go : well i'm in trouble , so i should do dumb things thta have gotten me lynched before / caused me to modkill myself.

I will say his dissappearing act when he's at L-2 concerns me; As a perspective townie, i'd think he'd be in here defending his good name and such; fighting back and all that other stuff;

Kinda feels like he's just lay down to die
Been busy since 1, I had tech crew stuff for theater, God I hate middle-school people with a passion.

I fuqed up the daykill I didn't realize I had to put it in thread and I've already decided so

Freeze: Gheb

Have fun with that.

:applejack:

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
I know you're not talking to me only and you probably understand this already but I'd like to make clear that Badwolf is a lot more likely to be scum than Rockin in my opinion. Keep in mind that since everybody wants Rockin dead it also means that scum supports his death. And since a mislynch can have drastic consequences at this point of the game I don't think that you could justify his lynch based on a consensus decision because there has to be a good bit of manipulation behind it.:059:
So you're clearing Rockin because everyone wants his slot dead?

I don't care how much more you want BW dead; the fact remains if Glyph-Rockin is going to be on your scumlist once BW is out of the picture, you do NOT lynch BW toDay.

I don't even care if Glyph-Rockin is a mislynch. And I can't even believe you're saying 'gotta be careful at this point in the game' when you called out BW for saying exactly that earlier toDay.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
#5 It's too late to change waggons

No it isn't you plonker. The problem seems to be that you've made up your mind and you don't want to change it.

Literally can't believe i'm reading half the stuff Vult is posting. You think BW is a power-stealing role fishing for claims? How much setup do you want to speculate to make that work?

This is more or less a rehash of what I said above, but hell:

If there's anyone who wants BW dead ASAP, it's scum looking at town BW, who might well be cleared tomorrow.
I honestly don't know why as a townie, with a bunch of lynch options to choose between, and by all estimations a mislynch to spare, you would want to lynch the one person whose alignment will be made known to you come tomorrow.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I really don't feel like getting into a pissing match, so I'm just going to go program some while watching How I Met Your Mother. KP be a bro and vote Glyph with me so we can actually have a lynch toDay? FF isn't going to be able to go IMO.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
This is really what I get.... I swear to Jesus today just isn't my day in general. Ugh, whatever, I don't even care if people get on my case for "not reading".

Vote Rockin

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dude, I've just vigged you. There will be no more cases on you nor does your vote matter.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What is count claiming day vig and calling him obvious scum accomplish?
Because I'm the real Dayvig? What do you think I wanted to accomplish? To get rid of a scumbag maybe? Somebody who has been playing exceedingly scummy in addition to claiming a role that I have? What's there not to understand? *smh*

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
My character is called Star Master. According to the role PM flavor he's they guy who teaches PK Starstorm to Poo.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

Badwolf (Ness, Town Provisional Backup) has died!

damn son that **** was ****ed up...lets lighten the mood with a swag votecount!

votecount 3.03
badwolf (3): vult redux frozen rockin
rockin (3): red ruy kraken gheb
not voting (1): kantrip

voting log
rockin -> badwolf
frozen -> badwolf
badwolf -> gheb
kantrip ->
kraken -> vult redux -> rockin
gheb -> badwolf -> red ruy
red ruy -> glyph
vult redux -> glyph -> badwolf

deadline is 11:59:59 pm est 3/15/13. with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
did not expect that.

unvote

Assuming that Gheb is going to die anyway if Wolf was honest and not gambiting, I'm willing to hammer Rockin if there are no objections.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, don't hammer yet. People should post their reads especially wrt Badwolf flipping town. Both Ryu and Crackhead have seemed to be pretty damn sure that Badwolf is town despite him not being what he claimed to be and consistently refusing to prove so. That's something I hope people will look into toMorrow since I'll probably die toNight.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryu should not be given the clear toMorrow. Even after I proved my counter-claim he tried to discredit it and his claim is still a bit fishy. Crackhead's reasoning for reading Badwolf as town is a lot more convincing as he actually bothered to go into detail a bit. Would trust Crackhead over Ryu. But Kant is probably still more suspect than either of them.

A massclaim might be the way to go toMorrow, especially if Rockin flips town. I wanted to save my vig shot for an endgame scenario to keep it as free of wifom muck as possible but since that's a no-go now there'll probably be no way around a massclaim. Kantrip > Ryu / Frozen > Crackhead / Vult would be my order of preference if a massclaim happens.

Top Bottom