• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
votecount 3.02
badwolf (4): vult redux frozen gheb rockin
glyph (1): red ruy
vult redux (1): kraken
gheb (1): badwolf
not voting (1): kantrip

voting log
rockin -> badwolf
frozen -> badwolf
badwolf -> gheb
kantrip ->
kraken -> vult redux
gheb -> badwolf
red ruy -> glyph
vult redux -> glyph -> badwolf

deadline is 11:59:59 pm est 3/15/13. with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
He's L-1, obvscum, his claim is a lie and deadline's toMorrow. Crackhead / Ryu, feel free to hammer any time.

:059:

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
I've been reading him over Gheb;

I'll respond to your stuff soon as i can. I can't say i disagree with most of what your saying without my notes aand such to look at.

Anyhow, i don't see why badwulf would do the same things that caused him to suicide in ryu's game here.

Like, i'm not seeing why he'd go : well i'm in trouble , so i should do dumb things thta have gotten me lynched before / caused me to modkill myself.

I will say his dissappearing act when he's at L-2 concerns me; As a perspective townie, i'd think he'd be in here defending his good name and such; fighting back and all that other stuff;

Kinda feels like he's just lay down to die

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
all of ninja's

We should lynch Rockin, the interest has been there all game on Glyph , and rockin's content can literally be summed up as a half read, half ***-ed push on BW.

If gheb ai'nt dead tomorrow we'll handle BW then. Done and Done

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Gheb, at the beginning of toDay, i don't remember you having a problem with BW, only that he needed to be with him.
TBQh your only problem with him started iirc when he started waving a gun at you.

Also, i hate bringing this up, but FF is alive and it's almost D3, not to mention Gheb, a pretty obv-town player a far as reads have gone is still around.

Ran's not a stronger player than Gheb, Swiss is arguably , so it's kinda becomes: why is gheb here and ran not ?

Plus not to be be an ass, but right now Gheb, your arguement is : NOO. Badwulf are BAD. KILL WITH FIRE. BAD CLAIM IS BAD.
*rage face*

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Also, vult, no.

Nothing has changed on Glyph's slot, if you try to argue that rockin's content has given you a town read that's complete BS.

What he's gven us so far is just silghtly better than nothing .

He should go

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Also, vult, no.

Nothing has changed on Glyph's slot, if you try to argue that rockin's content has given you a town read that's complete BS.

What he's gven us so far is just silghtly better than nothing .

He should go
I'm saying that I think Rockin is a good wagon and yes, he should go. Wolf wagon is better though.

Your vote's fine, but you should lynch Wolf at deadline if Rockin wagon doesn't work out.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, at the beginning of toDay, i don't remember you having a problem with BW, only that he needed to be with him.
TBQh your only problem with him started iirc when he started waving a gun at you.
You're way wrong. I made a case on Badwolf yesterDay and then on N2 he suddenly gets a gun and threatens to shoot me. You've got it all backwards.

Also, i hate bringing this up, but FF is alive and it's almost D3, not to mention Gheb, a pretty obv-town player a far as reads have gone is still around.

Ran's not a stronger player than Gheb, Swiss is arguably , so it's kinda becomes: why is gheb here and ran not ?

Ryu - who's generally considered town by most - as well as T-Spin have both repeatedly called me scum and both have been kept alive until now. Badwolf also "thinks" I'm scum so 3 / 8 living players think I'm scum. Ran has definitely gotten more pro-town credit over the course of the game. You also haven't been really talked about that much or been considered anti-town in a while so if you wonder why I am still alive ... I'd like you to use the same logic on yourself and ask why you are alive. This logic is backwards and leads nowhere. Especially since I've been far from on "obv-town player" in the eyes of many.

Plus not to be be an ***, but right now Gheb, your arguement is : NOO. Badwulf are BAD. KILL WITH FIRE. BAD CLAIM IS BAD.
*rage face*
Kill yourself please. You're an awful waste of a playerslot when you post crap like this. Tool.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
At least I don't spread terrible misinformation and base my reads on them like you do.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, regarding a Rockin lynch I think we're not gonna have enough time for it. Kant, Ryu and frozen are not reliably active at the moment and we need 5 votes on him in ~24 hours. Badwolf is semi-confirmed scum and needs to die toDay. I don't want to have another no lynch toDay and I don't want toMorrow come down to you being held responsible for it when half of this game's roster isn't cooperating atm.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
yeah i'll do that. I will be around, so if i do change my mid, i'd be here to hammer it out. despite the fatc i disagree with the lynch strongly.

I also disagree that wulf is semi confirmed scum by a lot. but w/e

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What do you make of the fact that Badwolf sent in the shot privately? What do you make of the fact that he suddenly disappeared? Do you think he actually shot me?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Him disappearing still bothers me.

Not to be redundant about stuff i've said, but his notes are not that great tbh and he barely follows the direction he seems to be taking in them.

I'd prefer Wulf to be here, as i still don't believe his ability is passive by any means. I'd believe his claim a lot sooner were he to say he targetted Swiss.

It' would explain the nut-riding Wulf did.

Speaking of nut -riding , i don't think BW makes that mistake again. Certainly not twice in two games.

I'm hard pressed to say he didn't shoot you, at this point, it's much to dangerous for him to carry it this far as a scum gambit from my pov.

if you get what i mean.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Even with the thread half gone we can do a rockin lynch easily, we have me, you presumably, and wulf, we'd need two people and ryu has already expressed interest , same as vult.

I still say, and this applies more now, we lynch the dead weight that is glyph's slot (i mean rockin was already alright with dying, so it makes no diff from that perspective) and if you don't die at the end of the day we just lycnh wulf tomorrow.

Regardless of who dies toNight. One of me or you will be here to push wulf to his grave.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
to : you four people viewing:

If your in this game, get off your ass and let's do this ****.

I can't believe i may have to carry town like I carry on League.

Pray it goes half as well as it does on League.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Someone voting wulf should unvote for nwow, just saying.

Plus, if we have an actual sk and it's not wulf or whatever, NL'ing here would not be the end of the world.

1 person possibly instead of 2

/thoughts

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
OH HEY GUYS

did you miss me?
I've just dropped by to try and knock some sense into you all.

#1 Gheb, stop acting like a child

Kill yourself please. You're an awful waste of a playerslot when you post crap like this. Tool.
Gheb, you're the #1 reason i'm not invested in this game.

If we don't understand your case on Badwolf (as evidenced by our suggesting it can be reduced to 'bad claim is bad'), then do us a ****ing favour and give us the short version. If you're incapable of making it short and sweet, then link us to your earlier posts.

don't tell us that we're a 'waste of a playerslot'

I will literally push to have you banned from games for being unpleasant. Don't really care why you've got it in your head to talk like this, I don't want to see it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry, ma'am :(

I'm growing really tired of your laughable accusations, of you not reading and of you just being generally bad in this game.

[QUOTE="Gheb @post #935]I will say however, that I'm willing to switch to Badwolf as well. Not only is his reaction to my [legitimate] call-out way too harsh - even for his standards - but the fact that he's been pushing a playerslot that's dead while failing to drop a vote anywhere definitely shows how much he's paying attention. I've seen townies skim a bit in the past but not to that extent. I'm REALLY uncomfortable with how frozen justifies his push against Badwolf though. There's no way that there's not a scumbag between Glyph, frozen and Badwolf in my book. Vig should feel free to shoot whomever of those guys doesn't get lynched.
I've already pointed this out yesterDay and Badwolf has not responded to any of these points. And if you actually read the thread you'd realize that his claim is the only thing that makes me question my scumread on him. So you've got pretty much everything backwards. Calling him an "easy target" just goes to show how little you've been keeping up with this game. At the moment Badwolf is not making a big secret out of him being in favor of shooting me so in fact he's quite the opposite of an easy target for me. Badwolf is definitely not the "easy" target in this game - that would be Glyph, frozen and you.

You are not playing this game, Kantrip. You've just been cruising along and kept away from the spotlight and it's starting to show because you have no clue what's happening in this game.

:059:[/quote]

Quoting a post from one page ago that refers to a post from Day 2. I hate repeating myself. I hate repeating things I've already repeated even more.

Top Bottom