• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
*EBWP: kill glpyh off.

plus it'd prove BW role.

Although i can't see him faking this; Not going to risk it regardless.

Wulf: You've had a scum-read of T-Spin before, where is that now, explain and expand on your notes.

Where do you stand on Gheb ?

T-Spin: You were wrong on your TBG, does this make you reconsider your other reads Y/n ?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Will be around tonight.

I expect content from people other than Gheb.

Gheb, discuss TBG's interactions with me, specifically his interactions with T-Spin do tey read as legitimate to you ? Why or why not ?

Having badwulf use his power today is non-debatable; However we have to note that: in a situation with three mafia and 1 ndy, with todays kill and lynch, we will have 4 alive with 2 possible scum, leaving us in lylo.

@MOD : Is FF within prod range ?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Gheb, i disagree with your BW push, I'l outline in detail late rbut suffice it to say; Badwulf is good enough at mafia to not forget who he kills;

Not to mention I do not see him claiming this way as the possible last mafiaso, assuming a two man.

Even with a three man team in mind, he's torpedoinghis factions chances of winning (i dont think he'd do this again). You'd have to convince me that the third is jesus mctown whoever, because because the timing of the claim; plsu the fact it's immediately provable via the end of todays phase make me mroe hesitnat to lynch him than i was previously due to my read on him.

I know he ninja'd you with his claim; so let's assume Wulf town; Who becomes your pick with glyph ?

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Also, although Vinyl had some interaction where he toyed with Glph-scum; If you try to push a lynch solely on that it better be amazing; yes there was an instance of i, but that alone won't make me content with a glyph lynch.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh cmon kraken you know you don't mean that, im way more of a bro than glyph

no hate @ you glyph bro but cmon im total el numero uno in total broness

my gut tells me not to buy badwolf claiming inherited 1shot dayvig mostly because I think the notion of there being a dayvig in this game is complete bull**** but it certainly takes a lot of balls to claim that you inherited a dayvig power from someone who flipped gifted child or whatever the **** swiss was

its badwolf though, the same guy who wanted to lynch a dead player yesterday so idk maybe I shouldn't be so surprised

so badwolf what exactly provoked you to claim that anyway? do you only get to hold on to this alleged inherited power for a day phase or can you hold on to it indefinitely?

Vote: Badwolf until you can convince me that your claim isn't total crock

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
Never mind, just got to the part where he claims he lost his ability. Red Ryu is still townnnnn.

Down for a Glyph/Vult/Gheb lynch I think. Haven't gotten to finish reading though, being forced to go to bed... :/

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tspin when you get a chance explain the simple differences in the reasons why you have those three in your lynch pool

im assuming you have different reasons for each because if you're just lumping them all together generally i will be one confused mofukka

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
FF, is your vote on Badwolf actually gonna go anyway, it's pretty clear he is shooting today and if he doesn't we dies tomorrow. He's not dying today.

I should reread this game eventually, **** school.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
FF, is your vote on Badwolf actually gonna go anyway, it's pretty clear he is shooting today and if he doesn't we dies tomorrow. He's not dying today.

what, no. even if he shoots, he should be considered for lynch. It would depend on whom he shoots and what that person flips though.

I'll answer **** tomorrow. I have a headache with a size relate-able to that of a small country.

:applejack:
Looking forward to it.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
Tspin when you get a chance explain the simple differences in the reasons why you have those three in your lynch pool

im assuming you have different reasons for each because if you're just lumping them all together generally i will be one confused mo****a
Vult has a lot of stuff stemming from the AM slot and the Vult slot that I need to talk to T-block about and we'll hopefully try to lay it all out.

Gheb stems from some interaction-based things as far as Vult/Vinyl go as I actually have some stuff that makes me want to link them.

Glyph is a "he is still useless and would lynch him to teach him a lesson damn lurker" choice.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
so badwolf what exactly provoked you to claim that anyway? do you only get to hold on to this alleged inherited power for a day phase or can you hold on to it indefinitely?

Vote: Badwolf until you can convince me that your claim isn't total crock
I didn't feel like defending myself the long way. I'm not sure, but I'd rather not risk losing it for fear of using it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not today Vult, his shot doesn't get revealed til the end of the day that is why we cant lynch him today.

Or rather I don't see sense in lynching him today when at the end of the day we can see if his shoot is revealed and then we can know that for tomorrow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Deadline's in four days. I really don't see what keeps Badwolf from shooting Glyph soon so we can get this crap over with already and actually focus on our lynch. Right now it seems like all this talk about Badwolf and his claim has been a bit distracting to some people. Since we don't really want Badwolf to procrastinate on his shoot too much I will say that I am in favor of Badwolf shooting Glyph right now. The sooner we have this out of the way the more effectively we can sort out whom we'll lynch toDay imo. I'm leaning towards frozen or T-Spin, depending on my reread re: Crackhead's question.

Gheb, i disagree with your BW push, I'l outline in detail late rbut suffice it to say; Badwulf is good enough at mafia to not forget who he kills;

Not to mention I do not see him claiming this way as the possible last mafiaso, assuming a two man.

Even with a three man team in mind, he's torpedoing his factions chances of winning (i dont think he'd do this again). You'd have to convince me that the third is jesus mctown whoever, because because the timing of the claim; plsu the fact it's immediately provable via the end of todays phase make me mroe hesitnat to lynch him than i was previously due to my read on him.
Don't see what's so unlikely about communication issues within the mafia and his role could still be indy as well. Suffice it to say though, that we will not lynch Badwolf toDay anyway so I'm not going to continue pushing him.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Never mind, just got to the part where he claims he lost his ability. Red Ryu is still townnnnn.

Down for a Glyph/Vult/Gheb lynch I think. Haven't gotten to finish reading though, being forced to go to bed... :/
Terrible insight, you really should read up stuff. I'm not a play and even if you wouldn't support your own lynch I don't see why you'd lynch Vult over frozen and Glyph is getting vigged toDay.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

what, no. even if he shoots, he should be considered for lynch. It would depend on whom he shoots and what that person flips though.
^^^this
Not today Vult, his shot doesn't get revealed til the end of the day that is why we cant lynch him today.
Or rather I don't see sense in lynching him today when at the end of the day we can see if his shoot is revealed and then we can know that for tomorrow.
wait wat

what do you mean his alleged shot doesn't get revealed until the end of the day? what kind of ****ing crazy daykill is he claiming now exactly? last time i checked, daykills flipped immediately after execution. @ Badwolf: Are you claiming that your alleged daykill doesn't reveal until a lynch is achieved?

Deadline's in four days. I really don't see what keeps Badwolf from shooting Glyph soon so we can get this crap over with already and actually focus on our lynch. Right now it seems like all this talk about Badwolf and his claim has been a bit distracting to some people. Since we don't really want Badwolf to procrastinate on his shoot too much I will say that I am in favor of Badwolf shooting Glyph right now. The sooner we have this out of the way the more effectively we can sort out whom we'll lynch toDay imo. I'm leaning towards frozen or T-Spin, depending on my reread re: Crackhead's question.

Don't see what's so unlikely about communication issues within the mafia and his role could still be indy as well. Suffice it to say though, that we will not lynch Badwolf toDay anyway so I'm not going to continue pushing him.
Not that Im all that opposed to a glyph daykill but stop being a ***** and vote badwolf with me until he stops being bad and actually clarifies is ridiculous ****ing claim

why is everyone being so soft on him, like **** his claim is ******** bad

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
His claim is bad but confirmable. Not that I believe it right now but if he can prove it to be accurate I don't see the issue with testing it. There will be no johns toMorrow. And I'm not the one who's being soft on him - I'm the one who pushes him to shoot Glyph asap to clear things up. The longer he waits the more likely I'm inclined to disbelieve his claim and vote him.

Badwolf, if you actually have the ability to kill Glyph you will do so within the next 12 hours or else I'm going to assume that your claim is a lie. You understand that the longer you wait with your decision - which I believe to be inevitable at this point - the more obvious you will make it that there's something you're hiding. If you want to ride your claim it should at least be credible and at the moment I have serious doubts about it.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
^^^this

wait wat

what do you mean his alleged shot doesn't get revealed until the end of the day? what kind of ****ing crazy daykill is he claiming now exactly? last time i checked, daykills flipped immediately after execution. @ Badwolf: Are you claiming that your alleged daykill doesn't reveal until a lynch is achieved?

Not that Im all that opposed to a glyph daykill but stop being a ***** and vote badwolf with me until he stops being bad and actually clarifies is ridiculous ****ing claim

why is everyone being so soft on him, like **** his claim is ******** bad
Go ****ing read. I'm not going to repeat myself several thousand times because you don't want to ****ing think.

His claim is bad but confirmable. Not that I believe it right now but if he can prove it to be accurate I don't see the issue with testing it. There will be no johns toMorrow. And I'm not the one who's being soft on him - I'm the one who pushes him to shoot Glyph asap to clear things up. The longer he waits the more likely I'm inclined to disbelieve his claim and vote him.

Badwolf, if you actually have the ability to kill Glyph you will do so within the next 12 hours or else I'm going to assume that your claim is a lie. You understand that the longer you wait with your decision - which I believe to be inevitable at this point - the more obvious you will make it that there's something you're hiding. If you want to ride your claim it should at least be credible and at the moment I have serious doubts about it.

Don't care much.

It's like people don't read.
I know.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vote: Badwolf

I'll leave this here until you shoot. It would be bad if you are lying and we needed to scramble for votes if you were to stall until deadline.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Err, and I'm just going to mention that I support killing Glyph again. There is no reason to keep him beyond this point. Letting him alive will only screw us over at endgame.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Marshy, I need you to attend to vote-counts and such, and If you could, deal with actions and whatnot too.

If I'm gone too long, I'll forward anything relevant you might need.

I apologize for my sudden absence, it is not by choice.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Vote: Badwolf

I'll leave this here until you shoot. It would be bad if you are lying and we needed to scramble for votes if you were to stall until deadline.
I'm not stalling, I'm thinking and sorry but I have a very large doubt that you're actually going to be able to wagon me at this point. Try toMorrow.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Alright since it looks like Wolf had no plans to answer my questions here is the comprehensive list of issues with this claim.

1. No one had brought up that, according to RR, there is a Mafia role in this game that disables and/or STEALS abilities of other players. When Wolf turns up with another player's ability, and that player is coincidentally dead, how is no one concerned?

2. He won't give us a role name. Or the name of this "passive ability"through which he acquired Swiss'. Why. He literally has no reason to not give it, unless he is afraid to make a claim mistake. If he were really concerned with "accidentally revealing too much" as he claims, he would have double-checked with the mod by now because he would want to Town to trust him.

3. Ness as a "inheritance" role????

Not to mention that it makes a lot of sense to give Mafia a steal ability to counter two vigilantes; much more sense that it does to give the Town two vigilantes AND another Town role that can acquire their killing abilities.

Let's this about this and reconsider letting Wolf off the hook just because he has a "provable" role, kthanks.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Alright since it looks like Wolf had no plans to answer my questions here is the comprehensive list of issues with this claim.

1. No one had brought up that, according to RR, there is a Mafia role in this game that disables and/or STEALS abilities of other players. When Wolf turns up with another player's ability, and that player is coincidentally dead, how is no one concerned?

2. He won't give us a role name. Or the name of this "passive ability"through which he acquired Swiss'. Why. He literally has no reason to not give it, unless he is afraid to make a claim mistake. If he were really concerned with "accidentally revealing too much" as he claims, he would have double-checked with the mod by now because he would want to Town to trust him.

3. Ness as a "inheritance" role????

Not to mention that it makes a lot of sense to give Mafia a steal ability to counter two vigilantes; much more sense that it does to give the Town two vigilantes AND another Town role that can acquire their killing abilities.

Let's this about this and reconsider letting Wolf off the hook just because he has a "provable" role, kthanks.
The Swissai part of me wants to ask if you're really this stupid.

My Wolfy part is currently beating its brains out on a conveniently located wall.

1. This is stupid, why would I claim a stealing role when we've already know about one? That's not only ******** but it's also just begging people to lynch me.

2. If I inherited Swiss's role you can assume pretty ****ing confidently that I have the same role name.

3. Yeah let's argue flavour cause that always works out. Also consider I've never even played the flavour game let alone heard of it.

I'm not refusing to answer your questions I'm just asking you to take your thumb out of your ass and look for my responces instead of having me hold your hand like a ****ing toddler. You have eyes and a ****ing mouse, use them or leave.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lunch glyph if you wish I'm not killing him toDay I have a different target in mind.

Badwolf, you need to work with us if you are town, I want you to shoot Glyph because he is a blank slate and we can work on the lynch now.

If you refuse to shoot Glyph, that is going to be a problem, one of which I will vote over.

Just shoot Glyph, he is a huge problem at this point of the game and a complete blank. That is why he need to die via shot, lynches are more telling and in everyone's control, plus we get reactions from players.

Shooting Glyph is the optimal move here.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Marshy, I need you to attend to vote-counts and such, and If you could, deal with actions and whatnot too.

If I'm gone too long, I'll forward anything relevant you might need.

I apologize for my sudden absence, it is not by choice.
iight

glyph has been prodded

votecount 3.01
badwolf (2): vult redux frozen
glyph (1): red ruy
vult redux (1): kraken
gheb (1): badwolf
not voting (3): glyph t-spin gheb

voting log
glyph ->
frozen -> badwolf
badwolf -> gheb
t-spin ->
kraken -> vult redux
gheb ->
red ruy -> glyph
vult redux -> glyph -> badwolf

deadline is 11:59:59 pm est 3/14/13

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Badwolf, not only is everybody in favor or you killing Glyph right now but you also have - from an objective point of view - no reason to do anything else. I still think you're lying about your claim though. Either admit it or shoot Glyph in your next post.

Vote Badwolf

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
All living players, please forward your actions and Role PMs to marshy.

Top Bottom