• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not sure what to think of Badwolf's claim. I kinda doubt that there's another vig type of role and his ability isn't indicative of alignment. I'd rather have him actually argue my points than copping out with a claim that may not help us.

Can anybody who knows the flavor confirm whether Swiss' character has the ability to freeze people in the actual game?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just got Ninja'd by Badwolf's name-claim. Doesn't look like a fake-claim. Hmmmmmm

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Explain to me two things, first why the **** did you push me? Speaking of learning how to play the game do it yourself.
Second, who's your next scum push if not me?

:applejack:

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Top people now: FF, Glyph.
Why you vote Gheb, BW? /:

If it is true that you now have a dayvig ability, it's easily verifiable. Since Glyph was the hot wagon last Day, and you yourself are suspicious of Glyph, I think it would be great for you to use your shot on him.

T-spin Double Kill

Potassium|T-block
Badwolf if this is a gambit just cut it now, you're not in a position to be throwing your weight around and I honestly don't see anyone fully buying into it. You'll be held accountable if you try to hold onto this longer only to retract it later.

I want to apologize for my absence. I don't have laptop access so all my notes for this game along with Skype have been not accessible for me.

That said I'd like to get involved in this game again, which will probably involve rereading. Feel free to fill me in on things you think I should know, like why we're lynching amongst an inactive pool D3.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I've literally explained all of that an hour ago or so. And I'm still not sold on you being town fwiw so don't act like you're cleared or something.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Why you vote Gheb, BW? /:

If it is true that you now have a dayvig ability, it's easily verifiable. Since Glyph was the hot wagon last Day, and you yourself are suspicious of Glyph, I think it would be great for you to use your shot on him.
I'm not sure who needs to die the most right now. I don't feel like killing someone without reasonable contemplation first.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'm not sure who needs to die the most right now. I don't feel like killing someone without reasonable contemplation first.
Glyph is on your list, though, yes? We shouldn't shoot him right away, I agree. He'd need to claim first.

Does your new ability have pp? And what was it called? And what's the title of your role?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Glyph is on your list, though, yes? We shouldn't shoot him right away, I agree. He'd need to claim first.

Does your new ability have pp? And what was it called? And what's the title of your role?
You need to reread. I've told you just about all that I can without it being risky.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Badwolf their is no hunter or kill this person Serial Killer, otherwise their kills wouldn't be aimed at Vinyl and TBG. You can give the name out, it's not an issue. If their is a situation, like mine from before, then don't say it. You can give the role name out it's fine.

But let's look past that, let's look at your Gheb read, why is he your pick other than OMGUS and following Swiss? We can all agree Glyph should be your shot no matter what, this is something everyone wants.

The lynch though is another story.

T-Spin and you are on my don't lynch category atm, but I am rereading with these flips in mind. The rest are more or less muddled and I could go either way on everyone but Glyph.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Just got Ninja'd by Badwolf's name-claim. Doesn't look like a fake-claim. Hmmmmmm
Noooo don't fall into that trap

This claim is sketchy. If he would answer my questions I would know if it's sketchy because he's scum or not. But he is pulling out excuses like it's nobody's business.

srsly tho BW. I (we) need to know if I (we) can trust you. Help the Town. Be a pal. Go ahead and double-check details with the mod if you need to.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
We are looking for a second indy.

This one has a killing role and was either partnered with or knew of / communicated with TBG.

This is all gut based on earthbound knowledge / flavor analysis

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
yeah, reading TBG's flip, i feel 99% certain we are looking for a indy partner here.

Why you ask ?

*Don't hate me for falling too far into flavor analysis; But: *

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Ninten

-> PSI Abilities ->

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathy ->

Telepathy is a PSI power in Mother and EarthBound. Learned by Ninten andAna, it allows them to read the minds of certain people. Telepathy in EarthBound is passive and cannot be controlled by the player
I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this.

/RakeOut

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
/onpage 8:

Is kantrip actually terrible as scum. I had this gut feeling on him before like he was not town this game, but then I re read and felt a little better, now i go back and feel like i may need to move my vite soon. I haven't been wrong about kantrip scum before; His interactions with TBG assuming what i've posted above is true is like : ...there's no way they would, right ?

Seems pants on head derpy. But then you get to the mutual town reads they had on one another and it's like :

....wut ?

order of my interests :

Vult <> TDK > Glyph(inactives can die) <>Frozen(inactives van die) > BW > Gheb > RR

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure what to think of Badwolf's claim. I kinda doubt that there's another vig type of role and his ability isn't indicative of alignment. I'd rather have him actually argue my points than copping out with a claim that may not help us.

Can anybody who knows the flavor confirm whether Swiss' character has the ability to freeze people in the actual game?

yes, she could. It's one of her PSI abilities:

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/PK_Freeze

see : the In earthbound section.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
After re-read:
---------------------

Scum / Let's have badwulf prove this today no questions asked:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

T-Spin
Vult

Null, but need to die because they drag the thread down:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Glyph
FF

Town:
-----------
Wulf(day vig for one day claim ? 1+1=/= 2 )
Gheb
RR( would lynch if game isnt over after my scum reads / inactives are dealt with

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
even without needless analysis of stuff; Still feeling like Vult or T-Spin is more immediately worth while than Glyph.

I would lynch him if it came down to deadline again without another lynch happening. Same with frozen. Either of them can be the : "if nothing else goes down" lynch for me.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
thought about it more.

second indy doesn't pan out with current NA's.

Still want Double Down and Vult to go.

Would prefer BW to kill Vult and we can lynch Glyph / FF.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
We are looking for a second indy.

This one has a killing role and was either partnered with or knew of / communicated with TBG.

This is all gut based on earthbound knowledge / flavor analysis
A survivor paired with a Serial Killer? That by itself is unlikely. But this theory also assumes that the Mafia chose to kill TBG over Swiss, which I don't believe for a second.

However, you're right that TBG's role and character suggest he had a communication power. It's probable that he was in a neighborhood with another player, and that player could feasibly be of any alignment.

That said, if someone wants to come open with having been in a neighborhood with TBG and thinks sharing that info can help, that would probably be a good idea. And that shouldn't be thought as scum or town, IMO.

read the rest of the posts

feel like claiming should be done thing today.

/thoughts ?
I don't think so, except for if someone wants to claim the above.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Explanation by way of post:

N2
----

Mafia kills swiss + indy =/= kill aligned partner

Indy kills swiss + mafia kills tbg +=/= claimed daykilling role

N1
-----

Indy kills vinyl , why ? Vig seems more likely + popular target + mafia kills ran = It's ran ?

Vig kills ran =/= mafia killing vinyl + claimed daykilling role > Swiss targets vinyl + mafia killing ran = most sense

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
eh.

neighbours are the one's where they have a qt but no alignment info right ?

If so; maybe i could see that;

Made more sense to me that they'd be aligned but I could possibly stretch myself to believe that claim.

That being said no one is likely to claim said link due to tbg's flip.

At first i thought TBG's power was related to listening to random players thoughts at night; like he'd randomly get them or something.

this took me nowhere though as it didnt seem useful.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Crackhead and Vult have both raised valid and interesting points. However, I think the time has come for Badwolf and T-Spin to take the spotlight for a change. I don't think we're going to get anywhere if this game keeps coming down to Vult, Crackhead and me running this show.

Top Bottom