• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound - over

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
But rockin, if you're saying your dilemma is that you're stuck in a room full of people you have either null or scum reads on, doesn't it make sense that you'd want to go with a no lynch as town, since assuming you don't get killed, you'd be left in a room with the flip of one of those three people to help you get a better idea the next day phase?

I guess I'm confused because it seems to me like you don't really prefer to keep anyone around, yet you for some reason still want to lynch someone today despite that fact. If you are actually town and could care less if any of us die (me, RR, and Kantrip) then why again would you rather have to decide between the three of us as opposed to getting one flip and then deciding between two?

I'm trying to look at this from your perspective but I still don't really follow your reasoning =/

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
But rockin, if you're saying your dilemma is that you're stuck in a room full of people you have either null or scum reads on, doesn't it make sense that you'd want to go with a no lynch as town, since assuming you don't get killed, you'd be left in a room with the flip of one of those three people to help you get a better idea the next day phase?

I guess I'm confused because it seems to me like you don't really prefer to keep anyone around, yet you for some reason still want to lynch someone today despite that fact. If you are actually town and could care less if any of us die (me, RR, and Kantrip) then why again would you rather have to decide between the three of us as opposed to getting one flip and then deciding between two?

I'm trying to look at this from your perspective but I still don't really follow your reasoning =/

It wouldn't benefit ME persay because no matter the outcome, even if I were alive, I'd still have to choose between people I'm very unsure about. A no lynch would probably benefit you three more then me, since from my prespective, none of you three are to what I'd considered town. I don't think you'd be able to understand, Frozen. Our prespectives and skills are too vastly different from one another.

I guess I'm just mainly inimtidated mechanics wise cause I'm unsure what else would appear.

In either case, I'll go for a No lynch if everyone much perfers.

Unvote Vote: No lynch

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
deadline = 11:59:59 pm est 3/28

votecount 4.02
not voting (1): frozen
no lynch (2): red ruy rockin
frozen (1): kantrip

rockin -> kantrip -> no lynch
frozen ->
kantrip -> frozen
red ruy -> no lynch

with 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well considering we're not really getting anywhere, anyone care if I hammer the NL?

It's either that or let the game hit deadline basically lol, so if you have objections voice them now plz

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
potassium (everdred vanilla townie) died. deadline = 4/10 11:59:59 pm est. 2 votes to lynch with 3 alive

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uhhh potassium died, that's what happened.

Was something else supposed to happen? I didn't receive notice of anyone using any abilities on me so afaik that's all that happened.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I still have my yogurt dispenser power. I'm not really a fan of using random-esque powers.

Did you use this like what Kantrip asked?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm still willing lynch FF over Rockin at this point.

Unless there us something you want to tell us about you using your power FF?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can't see Rockin scum over FF scum the more I reread.

Rockin at least game in and tried to get content going, FrozenFlame really hasn't done this over every day, even with the D1 john, though legitimate johns.

Vote: Frozenflame

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I used it on you RR, expecting it to do nothing and I gather it did nothing from your questioning. It said it had an effect based on the player's powers and remaining PP, and since you claimed to have had powers at one point, I guessed it might do something.

I was also hoping it would have an effect and could therefore prove you to be a liar if you lieing about the whole power loss thing, but I guess that plan fell through too. Seems like the player has to actually have powers/PP at the time of use for it to do anything.

No idea why you would throw your vote out like that without even giving me a chance to respond. If rockin is the last scum you literally just handed him the game without even giving me a chance. Really hoping he's not though and you're the last scum just trying to rush rockin into a mislynch.

Time to sit and wait and see if we lose...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Impatience and rereading I can't see Rockin's, and the limited once's Glyph did.

If Glyph and Gheb are scum together I'm gonna chew him out for posting while dead to Gheb and putting that WIFOM there. Even ignoring that, I can't see Glyph/Rockin fitting into any kind of scum team like you can.

It makes a lot more sense with you. A lot more sense.

Putting the Kantrip has to be the last scum, puts doubt on him in a mylo situation. Earlier in the game I get you had issues irl and I don't fault you at all putting that first. But when you did post, there was one post on D1 I saw genuine content, after that, it just fell off the map with it. You didn't try and push town in the right direction nor analyze like you did to OS in Celebrity Rehab, while you may have had more time. Even there and Megaman X you put yourself while posting limitedly to make content happen when you could.

Here?

I don't see it, questioning sure, but content to a plan to help town? I'm not seeing it.

Gheb pounded really hard on Glyph being shot, I sincerely doubt with a Terrorist like power he would make himself the last member of the scum team. That is not in his best interest.

Of course the first thing I see when I get back is Gheb still going on about how I'm never going to be a good player.

Gheb, go **** yourself. Its already been a REALLY ****ty period of time for me and for you to pretend I'm some kind of moron makes me want to literally spit in your eye. Its just ... like what kind of bitter *** person even does something like that.

Soup, I sincerely apologize for my activity. Replacing me was really needed, and I know I technically shouldn't even be posting here but I'm pretty done with Gheb.

Peace out again.
I have a really hard time seeing Glyph post this back to him as mates.

But,

Unvote

Show me I am wrong, I'm pretty close to near 100% that your the last piece of the puzzle.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Your last post implies you think I am town as well, if it Rockin a your choice. Why would it be him over me even still? Why did you come into the game not knowing what me and Rockin wanted from you, via NAs since we all said you were gonna use your power for a last chance and maybe see if it would clear you.

Rockin I admit is not doing stellar in how he is approaching me, granted I do take fault for letting my irl stress kinda wiggle into this game and got my dumbass claim to happen because I was really peeved. Which in turn also made me get disinterested more since I've not been happy with how I have played this mafia game, at all.

So now I need to step it up, or at least clean it up for Swiss, T-Spin, etc for my poor play.

Even your PR I'm kinda baffled it would be in a set-up. I do not know the set-up, but...why would scum have a role stopper and a role blocker? That doesn't make sense for what I would expect a mod around here to add to a mafia game. Heck if one of town's PRs roleblocked why make another town PR that works around that? We know for sure Gheb was a terrorist kind of role with the day shot.

I've seen every set-up in every finished game around here, I have seen wacky stuff like Glyph having 6 scum in a 13 man game, technically 5 with a yak and 3 basically survivor roles. Chibo making the most broken set-up I have every seen. OS having wtf PRs running around.

But from a set-up standpoint in all of these, I haven't seen someone give mafia that much control over town PRs with a roleblocker and then some unless it was a back-up, but they still didn't have two roleblocks. That is what I would find odd, and Soup I'm pretty sure is against Red harrings in set-up, as am I.

Second power, which roleblocks whatever targets you. Why would you be the best target for that? You were listed as inactive liability by most of the town and and targetting yourself over Kraken and Kantrip? I'm not seeing why you thought you were a far better target for that.

Last power, meh I could see that working.

Your actions don't line up with me, even when you talked back to Kantrip, it still doesn't make sense.

If you are town, you need to explain this and why Rockin is scum over you, otherwise I'm still set on lynching you.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I am well aware of what's currently going on, and I noticed the sudden rush in vote. however, I want to at least give Frozen Flame a chance to defend himself, as a proper lylo should be.

I'm still pretty certain on lynching Frozen Flame for several reasons.

Some of what Red Ryu said is true (from the night actions you chose + targets, to the way you've been playing throughout most of the day). No matter how much I look at it, I just see you as the more likely scum. Red Ryu did some eff ups. But he's been pretty vocal, at the very least

I'm going to say, without a doubt, that you are indeed the last scum. Why else would Potassium died? Why would you still live, even to this Day phase?

Vote: Frozen Flame

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You know, **** it.

I really do not think Rockin is scum off my 3rd reread over you.

+ I want this to be over.

Vote: FrozenFlame

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Obviously. I was gonna be like "RR YOU HAMMERING WITHOUT GIVING THE PERSON A CHANCE AGAIN TO DEFEND THEMSELVES" just to mess with ya but I was glad you did that cuz I didn't want you to be convinced out of it lol.

I'm ****in' hyped

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Wooot.

All of my interest when FF convinced people as town he wouldn't use his " ability " on me and Kary.

Rockin , how did it go from you weren't sure on Me and Kary to me and Kary being the msot vocal townie overnight besides the flip 0_0. ?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Wooot.

All of my interest when FF convinced people as town he wouldn't use his " ability " on me and Kary.

Rockin , how did it go from you weren't sure on Me and Kary to me and Kary being the msot vocal townie overnight besides the flip 0_0. ?

I later on never really thought of you as scummy. You were pretty much the most vocal person here, and I had a bit more confidence with you being town after that night phase. But then you had to get nightkilled on that same day and I was all like 'fuuuuuuuuuuu.' Even if I didn't see you as town, I'm sure the people would've.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yeah. not going to lie, as town, if I get killed at night as anything like a VT, instant mission accomplished gold star on the game lol.

Me 'n Kary agreed early on to tell super hard and play super pro-town and risk drawing a NA lol.

For those of you who care: Me and kary;s QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/uuXQ7eAfhFW

AS to Kary's last 3 posts in it :

Kantrip's claim was so lol. I was like : dafuq Katrip just claim your VT already.

I had a smile too because we achieved our mission (dying ) and town won, so's it's a good day :D. Plus our reads were solid and we stopped BW's lynch and kinda but not really forced gheb to shoot him. (Sorry wulf)

It was sweet hydraing with you as well, bouncing ideas was def our strength this game, oddly enough our playstyles compliment each other really well IMO. Overall i'd say we were pretty solid. I would def be up to hydra again, although after other games it's clear to me i need to step up my solo play greatly so I can be a better hydra mate.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I felt that scum could've won had it not been for the sudden wrench to the face by badwolf's power. I really did think Gheb was town, and had FF been lynched on the day I was replaced, then Red Ryu would've most likely been next. Then again, Gheb holding that gun till a mylo/lylo situation is pretty shady.

D4's MYlo I'm sure I've would've still been interested for FF. Pot's sudden hesitation for a claim made me feel uncomfortable around him.

That Lylo situation was probably the most stressful Mafia situation I've ever been in. I hate it. I kept raging at EE for it. LOL

Red Ryu. NEVER claim like that again. Plz. You made me cry each time I've been reminded :<

Also, I do agree with Frozen. You shouldn't try to vote so quickly in a lylo situation. What if I 'were' scum? Lots of things you have to take into account in situations like those. I hated that Mylo/lylo situation cause I was stuck with no confident townie reads whatsoever, and had to resort to prioritizing 'who was the scummiest.' I knew, if I chose wrong, I'd get SOOOOO much **** later on when game's over. XDD

Man there's been so much salt early game x.x

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I would have waited more if I wasn't near 100% sure ff was scum.

I reread twice before I threw that vote down.

Also my claim situation was awful but it stemmed from personal frustration, and...I should never do that again.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It wasn't that bad tbh.

I didn't like it as it was happening but that's because I didn't have time to think about it

Don't think I saw a scum qt, maybe Gheb can provide ?

Top Bottom