• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Discussion thread

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Urgh all this WoW talk is killing me_ Although to answer KAOSTAR's question, i'm pretty sure WoW arena is fairly hardcore and very competitive_ Also raiding is still a very competitive aspect_ WoW is one of the few games that ticks those boxes_ In all honesty though they needed to tone things down a little because it is a very life consuming game_ Hardcore is great, but when you lose years of your life devoted to one game i think that is starting to become a worry_

dainbramage

Smash Journeyman
fallout 3 is cool.. haven't play any other fallout XD they look kinda terriable.. maybe someday tho. VATS make it more like the original...
Ewww. Fallout 3 was a buggy suckfest filled with suck that sucked (I mean, it was bad even for a bethesda game). Fallout 1/2/tactics are far superior.

Pete278

Smash Lord
I tried to play Fallout 3 at a friend's house once, about a month after its release. After four game crashing glitches that prevented me from leaving the tutorial area, I gave up trying to play the god**** game.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i like radroaches.. and bugs, it makes it funny XD
maybe i got the patched version :X

after watching the guild i feel like playing wow... but i definately dont wanna... XD

Ant1

Smash Ace
I tried to play Fallout 3 at a friend's house once, about a month after its release. After four game crashing glitches that prevented me from leaving the tutorial area, I gave up trying to play the god**** game.
So ur playing it on the PC, which makes me wonder did ur friend buy the game?
If u were experiencing crashes it may have been his comp or just a bad pirated version.

I 'acquired' the game and yet i never once experienced any game breaking bugs or any significant bugs for that matter. It did crash rarely but that was because the copy i have isn't legit.

With my experience of the game and the fact that the game is very high rated, it makes me think u guys are just mad.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@Bsrk-Im talking about the difference between melee and brawl. They were trying to make sure that brawl was casual only.

Ppl are putting time like crazy into both games. But only 1 is a deep.

I feel like games are getting T Pained. They are easier to make nowdays and its all about money. It use to be just music, then movies, now games.

Whores need to stop making games.

Pete278

Smash Lord
So ur playing it on the PC, which makes me wonder did ur friend buy the game?
If u were experiencing crashes it may have been his comp or just a bad pirated version.

I 'acquired' the game and yet i never once experienced any game breaking bugs or any significant bugs for that matter. It did crash rarely but that was because the copy i have isn't legit.

With my experience of the game and the fact that the game is very high rated, it makes me think u guys are just mad.
He bought the game, and his computer was quite high end for the time. 2.8 GHz quad core, 6gb of 1066 ram, two 9800s running in sli.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
then he had a **** version or installed it badly or something, pete

trust me, it's amazing
dekar says so

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Over here the streams are going to be starting at midnight, the only one I'd bother to really watch would be Nintendos. I have an exam in the evening before Nintys and an exam first thing in the morning after the stream. Laaaame

Pete278

Smash Lord
I actually did play the game a while later, after pirating it at a lanfest. I still didn't really enjoy it, though at least it was patched far enough to not crash. It was alright, but wasn't really in my tastes.

dainbramage

Smash Journeyman
Honestly even discounting the bugs the game's still... bad. Its RPG elements are terrible, gunplay is mediocre (and the alternative is watching the same stupid cutscene for the 200th time while you autowin every battle), writing/plot is asinine, voice acting is worse than zelda's (I'm actually serious about this - I would have preferred text only), and it's pathetically easy. The exploration was about the only thing it had going for it, but that also got old pretty fast.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Well, yeah, obv. some team combos aren't going to work. You can't expect a game to be so well balanced that every possible combination of 3 classes with varying talents is going to be viable.

Sieg

Smash Champion
My asian friends farmed me up to S3 weps. People used to think I was good at PvP and duel me. Then they'd pm me asking how I got S3 weps.

I was like, "Why do you care, go play arena."

I'll be over here with my second only the Warglaive Set DPSing Illidan.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
...Wow... ide play it but i have a life... well not really but i dont want less of a life... XD
not really baggin the people who play it, but to play competitvely it takes alot of time... and i bet ide get addicted. but i guess i could bag it out cause its unhealthy and time,money consuming like cigarettes... but then again i am addicted to games in general so that would be hypocritical -,- hmm should post this in vent thread... oh well

xenogears 2. do want.

also ANY SUPER ROBOT WARS GAME.. preferably one with gurren lagann and gaogaigar in it.

Alzi

Smash Master
shmot is the most manliest man over east.

Zelda wii will be amazing to see and there should be videos of it aswell.

Alzi

Smash Master
They are turn out to be correct in the end. ;) As i said with super mario galaxy 2 i haven't played it yet but it's an amazing game.

Ahhh not with the religious stuff again lol.

When is E3 again anyway? If it's sometime next week then i might actually stay up for it.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
You are such a fanboy Alzi_ You make assumptions without even waiting for evidence to back them up_ False hope, you should join as religious gathering sometime_
Well tbh he's right. Zelda Wii is confirmed for E3 and is one of the hot titles there. Zelda at E3 has a history of being exciting and interesting. Of course, we can't 100% know for sure it'll be a good showing but based on history it probably will be. So I dunno what you're talking about.

Geez, I know it's Alzi and all but y'all don't need to contradict him every time just cause...

Anyway, personally, I'm hoping for an Ice Climbers Wii. If that happens I'll **** in my pants. <333

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how about alex kidd wii, and you have a ring that you wear that connects to the wii remote and it shoots fireballs out of it when you punch.

Alzi

Smash Master
brsk_ is only joking around with me he does it in real life somtimes to me aswell. lol.

There was rumours ages ago but alex kidd on wii.

Some company is also intrested in making star fox for wii.

I am guessing we will get suprised with star fox wii at E3 aswell.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
how about alex kidd wii, and you have a ring that you wear that connects to the wii remote and it shoots fireballs out of it when you punch.
Hey, there's a use for the vitality sensor. Flex your finger for fire!

Top Bottom