• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
I have to say that Majora's Mask was my first Zelda game... and it almost made me not want to try any other Zelda games in the series, with how much I personally disliked it.

Please understand.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
Splatoon seems like an interesting take on multiplayer shooting games. It's not my type of game, but it looks super fun.

I'm curious to see if Nintendo allows Non Mario items and enemies in Mario Maker. I'd love to recreate Kirby or DKC levels...

Sølid

Radio
3DS FC
4441-8453-4042
Am i the only one who think its actualy original? I cant be the only one thinking you're an impatient moron that cant wait a few minutes for smash.
Listen man, it was my opinion. If Splatoon is your thing, go crazy. But don't start assumptions and name-calling.

D

Deleted member

Am i the only one who think its actualy original? I cant be the only one thinking you're an impatient moron that cant wait a few minutes for smash.
How dare he have an opinion! And of course people are getting impatient, they've been waiting for around 5 hours now.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So, is the invitational going to be watchable on the same site as the Digital Presentation ones?

Also, what is the best site to see live info from the roundtable?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
By the way the ridley thread just found out something

Remember the tournament coming

Pyrosphere will NOT be a playable stage during it

I don't know the source but thats what i heard.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
I got hyped for mario maker when they showed you could also build levels in mario bros U, so i'm actually rather interested to see what they have to say about it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Honestly, due to the Midna reveal, the awesome gameplay, and the Ganondorf tease, I'm more excited for Hyrule Warriors at the moment than Smash.
Still bitter about the Mii Fighters...

Anyway, Splatoon looks great, I only saw one of Miyamoto's game's but it looked fun too.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
With Mario Maker, you can make ACTUALLY ORIGINAL stages in Mario Bros U!
Seriously, someone is going to remake the entire original SMB so you can play it in WiiU graphics.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Can I watch Treehouse stuff live on YouTube on my Wii U? If so, how do I search for it?

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Unlockable stage by beating Ridley?
So, if he is a boss, you have to beat a boss on a stage to unlock a stage that you can't unlock until you beat the boss on that stage?

-head explode-

Honestly, due to the Midna reveal, the awesome gameplay, and the Ganondorf tease, I'm more excited for Hyrule Warriors at the moment than Smash.
This is me, too, but it's been for quite a while.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Still bitter about the Mii Fighters...

Anyway, Splatoon looks great, I only saw one of Miyamoto's game's but it looked fun too.
Por que?

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Last edited:

SwordDance

Smash Cadet
So, if he is a boss, you have to beat a boss on a stage that you can't unlock until you beat the boss on that stage?

-head explode-

This is me, too, but it's been for quite a while.
well if he is a boss, then he couldn't be a playable character.

What if its Meta Ridley? There could be an Event where you have to beat Meta Ridley as Ridley. I don't know and i'm one of those who would just go 'meh' if he is playable

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I want Ridley but seriously. He is not the end all be all of newcomers guys. If he gets shown tonight. He gets shown. If he doesn't. The game will still stand a chance without his presence.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I'm surprised no-one's tried to mock up the CSS to see how many characters it might theoretically have space for before and after hypothetical icon shrinkage to fit other characters.

SmashAdr

Smash Apprentice
today at 7:00pst the roundtable will start and will be streamed on twitch. there we will find out our veterens and perhaps one surprise newcomer.. reggie teased it with ign

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm still thrilled about Palutena to care about anyone else right now. Hell, even the Mii Fighters look slick. Like, I actually want to play them.

Top Bottom