• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Guys, we are getting the Smash Invitational in an hour.

We'll get to see more than enough Smash there.

And uh, ninja'd.

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I'm not complaining. Splatoon is a new IP so they want to showcase it as much as possible (need I remind you what happened to Wonderful 101?), and besides we know there is plenty more Smash news to be had later, so patience my friends.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
My guess is it'll be a few matches, maybe explain what's changed or something. Maybe focus on some of the more 'gimmicky' (I mean that in a good way) characters, like Rosalina/Luma or Mac (what with the meter and all).

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
I gotta admit, splatoon Looks really really fun. Its innovative but right now, They should know its The year of smash, everyone wants smash, Not a New game. (Even though being a squid and shooting people looks very very fun.)

Hot Uncle Sparky

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4356-0645-2703
Just to make sure I'm not confused by timezones, the Invitational is in an hour, right?

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
You ever had a friend who is really cool, but then overstays their welcome, and then the next morning they're at your door even though you hoped to make plans with another friend?
I have
That friend's name is splatoon

D

Deleted member

Wish bowser got that smash ball....... Ugh!!!! So close :(
I just want to draw attention to the fact that in one match someone knocked out Greninja before he could use his FS.
WE ALL WANT TO SEE IT WHY DID YOU KO HIM DAMMIT

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I just want to draw attention to the fact that in one match someone knocked out Greninja before he could use his FS.
WE ALL WANT TO SEE IT WHY DID YOU KO HIM DAMMIT
I think the Greninja player even said that he wanted to see the Final Smash, right after his Greninja was knocked out.

Hot Uncle Sparky

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4356-0645-2703
You ever had a friend who is really cool, but then overstays their welcome, and then the next morning they're at your door even though you hoped to make plans with another friend?
I have
That friend's name is splatoon
Can you people really not wait another hour? Splatoon is not hogging the day up, we'll get plenty of info on everything else. Let the new kid have his moment.

Sølid

Radio
3DS FC
4441-8453-4042
I'm I the only one who thinks Splatoon looks like garbage?

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Mario Maker next. Anyone else feel nostalgic feels when they showed the fly swatters from Mario Paint??

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So what's going on now? Is Treehouse over or is it still on? Did they show any more newcomers and veterans after Palutena and Mii?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
That's their official name.
...? Oh of the...?? Oh wow, sorry, didn't even realize! I haven't really been paying too much attention to the treehouse. I just kinda glance and if it isn't smash bros I check somewhere else. Midna in HW was cool though. And that moon.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh did anything get announced while i was gone?

Anymore stages or characters?

If ridley was shown as a boss remember don't buy it till after the E3 is over.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Am i the only one who think its actualy original? I cant be the only one thinking you're an impatient moron that cant wait a few minutes for smash.
WOOOOOOOOOOAH

Little unnecessary, you think? All he said was that he didn't like the way it looked, even if it was a little over the top.

Top Bottom