• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Rats I got a summer graduate course tonight, starts exactly when the Invitational starts!!! :( Hopefully someone tapes it and puts on youtube or something, would love to watch the whole thing.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Midna is amazing!
But um, I'm sorry, when is that roundtable? After the invitational? Before?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Can anyone hear if Mac is talking in the videos? Also Fox's voice still sounds the same, just different recorded lines

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
I still wanna know what ganondorfs role is, i mean i know he's more than likely the main villain but he could be playable which would be awesome.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
...what? Like, how even?
I think it's an overrated game. It's some developer's nightmare made into a Zelda game, essentially, with undertones of death. Like, wooo, super edgy. Would rather tear out my fingernails with pliers than play Majora's Mask.

Having said that, I thought the reference in Hyrule Warriors was friggin' awesome.

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
****. Did anyone else catch that tiny-ass Hyrule Warriors character select screen?

-sigh- Welp.

I think it's an overrated game. It's some developer's nightmare made into a Zelda game, essentially, with undertones of death. Like, wooo, super edgy. Would rather tear out my fingernails than play Majora's Mask.
I...can't even.

Last edited:

SwordDance

Smash Cadet
I do think that Hyrule Warriors is a good idea, I just hope you could like play as Ganondorf, Majora and Zant so you could have two different stories

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
I think it's an overrated game. It's some developer's nightmare made into a Zelda game, essentially, with undertones of death. Like, wooo, super edgy. Would rather tear out my fingernails with pliers than play Majora's Mask.

Having said that, I thought the reference in Hyrule Warriors was friggin' awesome.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
I love that mac's entrance is indeed pink hoodie mac.

I was worried because his alt costume is wire frame i thought the pink hoodie might only be seen during his trailer, glad its in the game!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Loved the moon of Majora's Mask reappearing. I absolutely adore that game.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
I love that mac's entrance is indeed pink hoodie mac.

I was worried because his alt costume is wire frame i thought the pink hoodie might only be seen during his trailer, glad its in the game!
Oh that is awesome. Still hoping that, someday, we get it as an alt costume via DLC or something.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Olimar's FS is the same. Seems lazy now that we have the Hocotate bomb...

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Since Hyrule Warriors isn't supposed to make any sense, I am hoping for Skull Kid, Ghirahim and Vaati to be playable in the game.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I really hope Skull Kid, Vaati and Zant will be playable in Hyrule Warriors.

It looks amazing. Way more awesome than I expected.

Top Bottom