• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Since Hyrule Warriors isn't supposed to make any sense, I am hoping for Skull Kid, Ghirahim and Vaati to be playable in the game.
They said earlier that 'If you have a favorite character in the Zelda series, odds are you'll be able to play them here.'.

Soooo.. honestly, I'd say you're in good hands. Unless your favorite character is, like, Dampe. Even then I wouldn't be surprised to see him in.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
They said earlier that 'If you have a favorite character in the Zelda series, odds are you'll be able to play them here.'.

Soooo.. honestly, I'd say you're in good hands. Unless your favorite character is, like, Dampe. Even then I wouldn't be surprised to see him in.
I don't even know what the hell a Dampe is :laugh:

SwordDance

Smash Cadet

What about Malo?

Reader

Smash Apprentice

No way. Dampe is too busy digging graves for those who stand in Links path.

I really hope that Vaati will make an appearance. Linebeck would also make a great playable character.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
I'm assuming smash after this right? Only other thing could be mario maker maybe?

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
No way. Dampe is be too busy digging graves for those who stand in Links path.

I really hope that Vaati will make an appearance. Linebeck would also make a great playable character.
I don't doubt both Vaati and Linebeck are in. This game seems like a celebration of all things Zelda, to me.

Honestly, Midna and Impa had no reason to be playable characters, but here we are, and everyone's happy for it.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Their doing splatoon again! Seriously i like the game but you already did your bit on it, move on!

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
Well that was a nice E3.

I was expecting more Smash but I couldn't possibly complain about getting Palutena.
There's still treehouse smash footage invitational footage and roundtable. Its far from over

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
The one thing I don't like about the game so far is the brief delay between a match and the Winner screen. I hope that's resolved before the game comes out.

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
More Splatoon? It seems like a cool game, but I think they have shown enough of it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Since Hyrule Warriors isn't supposed to make any sense, I am hoping for Skull Kid, Ghirahim and Vaati to be playable in the game.
I'm hoping Vaati finally becomes playable. I'm curious how his magic attacks would work. I do like the idea of making a Heroes and Villains story to get stories on both sides. Maybe have specific unlockables from the game afterwards?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yea Hyrule Warriors was nice, I'll go ahead and pick it up. I've never played a Dynasty Warriors so consider that done.

EVERY TIME they show Splatoon I hear Smash in the background and I'm just like: "just show smash man"

domokl

Smash Lord
Apparently people outside of smashboards want more splatoon. Come on guys its not a smash e3 its a nintenodo e3 ut them some slack. Though I do wish they culdve shown mario maker

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Yea Hyrule Warriors was nice, I'll go ahead and pick it up. I've never played a Dynasty Warriors so consider that done.

EVERY TIME they show Splatoon I hear Smash in the background and I'm just like: "just show smash man"
It's sad how Splatoon got more airtime than Smash did today. Like seriously wtf is going on here

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Apparently people outside of smashboards want more splatoon. Come on guys its not a smash e3 its a nintenodo e3 ut them some slack. Though I do wish they culdve shown mario maker
Splatoon looks fun and it's fine and all, but I mean we already saw this.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I don't know why you guys keep asking for Smash. There is a set hour for when Smash will be shown (in the Invitationals).

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I don't know why you guys keep asking for Smash. There is a set hour for when Smash will be shown (in the Invitationals).
Well they said there would be a "very deep" look at Smash Bros. during the treehouse.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Say what you want about too much splatoon but don't blame Splatoon for their being less smash footage. Splatoon has what it needs, Smash just doesn't have enough :3
(also, playing as a squid is awesome.)

Top Bottom