• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

domokl

Smash Lord
The ridley thread is depressing man. Everybodys in there is already saying the game is worse than melee without playing it. Just because we've seen no ridley. I'm keeping myself together though

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The ridley thread is depressing man. Everybodys in there is already saying the game is worse than melee without playing it. Just because we've seen no ridley. I'm keeping myself together though
Give it some time. It's overreacting but the truth is his 50/50 is now more solidified as if it wasn't enough.

Scoob

Smash Apprentice
Little Mac's meter empties when he dies, so it's good to know there's some counter to it.
Looks like the KO Punch doesnt have super armor too. Kirby hit him while it was coming out, and his meter still emptied. This is good news.

T

Trick or Treat

We all know someone is going to ask about ridley at the roundtable
A truly valid question would be to simply ask what the reasoning is behind not having Ridley be playable, if he isn't.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
This is a lie. One person said that, ONE PERSON. Stop putting all Ridley supporters in the same group.

Donalp15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Donalp15
Low long until this roundtable?
Also love all the different types of enemies in Hyrule Warriors.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
More Smash news coming tonight?

Gah I'm still trying to recover from the Palutena reveal.

saltybeach

Smash Journeyman
From what I understand for those of you confused:

Invitational is in 1 hour and 40 minutes.

And the round table should be in 4 hours and 40 minutes.

I assume they spaced it as such so we can watch both(both will be streamed).

Top Bottom