• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

StrikerMika

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I was fairly disappointed with what Nintendo had to offer at E3; so the invitational is the only hype I have left. I am SUPER excited. This will hopefully make my day, with or without an announcement.
Reggie said more will be announced through out E3, because they couldn't fit it all into a 45 minute presentation. The hype isn't over yet!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Maybe Mewtwo? Or any other veteran later? As for newcomers, Chrom or Pac-Man is my guess. Maaaaaybe Shulk.

Mewtwo would make Nintendo too much money if he was revealed. That would be silly.

So yep, waiting for Pac Man here folks. I DO NOT expect someone unpredictable.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Pacman, Ridley, Mewtwo, and Isaac/Shulk would be my guesses. I'm honestly not even sure how this is going to work

Wander

Smash Journeyman
The tournament winner takes the last stock. S/he jumps up in victory. Suddenly the lights go down. Sakurai crashes into the building on a scale replica of Ridley.

"I told you he's too big"

cue the Pac-Man trailer

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
I'm kinda hoping they squeeze in a veteran trailer or two between matches tonight...maybe even before the Grand Final. :D

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think it's Pac-Man. He'd get the most hype. I'm honestly surprised Palutena was revealed when she was. I was expecting more, like the Mega Man jaw dropper.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I think no doubt they will be at least one more newcomer either at invitational or roundtable that we can be sure of.

If it's only one its really gotta be Pacman for promotion and stuff........

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
The Splatoon jokes on Twitch, lol.

Alriiiight, time for the invitational!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Hoping for Ridley, expecting Pac-Man and certainly NOT hoping for Chrom.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If/when we see Isaac as an AT... I will cry.

Unless he's unlockable again. I wanna see more ATs! Gimmie some Sonic ones other than Shadow.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I think it's Pac-Man. He'd get the most hype.
But absolutely everyone expects him...so I'm not sure about that. Mewtwo/Ridley/K Rool would generate a lot of hype because they would be an actual surprise.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Alright, let's get this thing started. If Pac-Man isn't confirmed after grand finals or during the roundtable, I think he's as good as deconfirmed.

domokl

Smash Lord
So I'm guessing we can still see it from where the treehouse footae was right?

Top Bottom