• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Shroob

Sup?
Alright, let's get this thing started. If Pac-Man isn't confirmed after grand finals or during the roundtable, I think he's as good as deconfirmed.
I highly doubt that, considering we'll most likely get a direct in August.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
meta knight and wario atleast for the veterans area.

and either a 1 or 2 more newcomers

all in on one being pac-man.

the other being ridley. (especial now that I just found out pyrosphere will not be a stage in the tournament.)

(oh mewtwo is a guess too and will get a trailer, but will be a veteran reveal not a newcomer, still only 2 newcomers.)

SO CLOSE FOR THE TOURNAMENT TIME FOR MORE DECONFIRMS AND REVEALS

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This Invitational looks so promising!

Sakurai must feel so proud of himself, with the screaming fans. I wish I was there. Such an awesome atmosphere!

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I was fairly disappointed with what Nintendo had to offer at E3; so the invitational is the only hype I have left. I am SUPER excited. This will hopefully make my day, with or without an announcement.
Funny. I'm not even bothering to watch it since I'm just going to play the demo for myself instead of watching random people play it. Just goes to show that different things appeal to different people.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone snapping pics of the costumes? I'm on the bus home from work right now and I want to see this stuff without using aaall the data haha.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Guys, what if he get AT confirmations during the tourney because items are on?

How bad would it be for the Isaac supporters if he shows up randomly during a match, for example?

Top Bottom